We meet again, again.

3,2,1 ... {The Masked Performer}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Masked Performer} Chapter 9:

We meet again, again...

 

“Hyung!” Jimin yelled out of the bathroom. Both J-hope and Jimin were sharing a room and Jimin had just gotten out of the shower, looking around in a fret. “Hobi-Hyung! Where is the towel?” He asked as he poked his head out behind the door.

 

Hoseok was in the middle of dressing up and was currently pulling his shirt over his head. When he popped his head out of the head hole, he looked over to Jimin. “Towel? Hold on.” He walked over to one of the open suitcases and pulled out a large white towel. Quickly, he skipped over to the waiting Mochi and handed it to him. “Here ya go!” He smiled gleefully. Jimin takes the towel with a grin as he thanked his Hyung.

 

Popping back inside, the young man quickly dried his wet body and rubbed his soaked hair. It was all in thick strands and stuck out in different directions. This was a look every fan girl would dream to see on an early weekend morning. He tied the white towel over his waist and began tending to his hair. The loud roaring of the hair drier echoed throughout the bathroom with the constant flapping sound of when Jimin would ruffle his hair or shake the machine.

 

He quickly dried up and put on his close and looked into the mirror as he finished up putting on some skin care items. “Handsome as always.” He proudly compliments himself. With a grin, he washed up and looked to his right. On the counter, atop one of the bathroom rags, laid the key necklace he had bought. Taking it into his hands and staring at it intently, the boy sighed. “I wonder how she is doing?” He thought aloud. He was in fact curious about Kang Jungsuh.

 

She was just an ordinary girl he had met at some random store. They quickly became acquainted and he had soon become quite attached her. Some would call him crazy as they only met on few occasions, but he had felt that they had met many times and not only that, but he felt that Jungsuh had a unique feel that differed greatly of any other girl he has met. He didn't have a crush on her if that what you all are thinking. His feelings for her do not run that deep. He just found her... interesting.

 

He quickly hooked the necklace around his neck and examined it happily in the mirror. “Hopefully, fate would be a nice person and let us meet again.” Looking over to his phone, Jimin had a sudden thought. “Maybe I can help that...” He reached out for his phone until he was stopped by his good conscious. “No. That would be creepy. Not only that, but we still have activities today and tomorrow and we never know when she may be busy too.” With a reluctant expression, the young man sighed and put his hand down.

 

“Yah?! Park Jimin! What the heck is taking you so freakin long in the bathroom?” The ray of sunshine bursts from outside the room. He was waiting for the boy to get out and let him in so he could tidy himself up as well. “Ah! Sorry Hyung!” Quickly, the young man grabbed his phone and shuffled out of the bathroom.

 

Downstairs, the others were already dressed up and waiting for Jin to finish making breakfast. “Wahhh~ Hyung! That looks really good!” Taehyung complimented as he stood by his bro, who was just about done with some nice scrambled eggs and healthy beef sausages. Jin grinned happily as he shook the pan and moved around the food. “Naturally. This is the Amazing Chef Seokjin you are looking at!” Tae scoffed and just continued to watch him as he cooked.

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Namjoon sat silently at the kitchen table. One was scrolling through his phone silently, the other was reading through a fancy card and paper. Namjoon grinned as he finished reading the last line. “The people at Lotus sure are a bunch of nice people, huh?” He gleamed. Jungkook heard him and looked up at his Hyung curiously. “Really?”

 

Namjoon nodded and flapped the paper around gently. “The envelope they gave me last night. It had a thank you card and contained free VIP passes for all of us.” Jungkook's eyes grew larger than a bunny rabbits eyes when he heard the last bit of what Namjoon had said. “Really?!” He gasped. Namjoon nodded and grinned, revealing his adorable dimples.

 

Yoongi had lazily trudged over after laying around in the living room for a bit and looked over to the two curiously. “What's up?” Jungkook looked up at his Hyung with bright eyes and smiled. “VIP passes for Lotus Garden!” He cheered. Jin had just finished up the food and was walking over with Taehyung helping. The two also heard the news and smiled excitedly. “Wahhhh!” Taehyung wowed.

 

Yoongi scoffed and smirked as he took a look at the passes. “They sure do know how to get on people's good side.” He remarked. Jin quickly set up the dishes and motioned everyone to eat. “Come now, eat up and we will discuss it later.” He commanded as he took the stuff away from them and set it aside. “What about Hobi-Hyung and Jiminie?” Taehyung asked as he took a seat. Jin sat down as well and began munching. “They will be down soon.” And with that, they all began eating until a few minutes later, the door bell rung.

 

*Ding Dong *

 

“Ding Dong~” Jungkook chimed playfully. “I got it.” Namjoon volunteered as he finished his bite and stood up to get the door.

 

Their manager was to pick them up later on, it seemed he was quite early. “Hyung, you're earl- Oh?!” Namjoon's expression changed from casual to shocked as he saw who was at the door. The boss guy at Lotus and... Kang Jungsuh?!

 

“Y-You?” He pointed out as he stared at Jungsuh, who in return also stared at him just as astounded. Yoongi had noticed Namjoon's odd reaction and walked over curiously to check the issue out. “Yah? What's wrong?” Upon reaching the door and looking out, he froze in his steps as he too saw the two familiar people standing at their house door. “Oh? Kang Jungsuh? And boss guy from Lotus?” He exclaimed in shock, more that he was seeing Jungsuh again.

 

Jungsuh too, was in complete astonishment. All she had done was come over to her new neighbors place to welcome them and she now finds BTS at the door. Wait. That means...

 

“Y-You guys are my new neighbors?!” Jungsuh accidentally blurted out. When hearing that, the two stared even more flabbergasted than before. “W-Wait? You guys live in this neighborhood?” Namjoon questioned. Jun, who was silently amused with the situation, jumped in and broke the awkward surprise. “Hello~ It's nice meeting you two! May we enter?” He greeted.

 

Slightly returning to reality, the two nodded and bowed as they let the two guests in. “Uh, I'm sorry for the trouble.” Namjoon apologized as he motioned Yoongi to advise the boys in the kitchen. Jun shook his head as he removed his shoes and stepped in carefully with Jungsuh tagging along behind him with her head slightly down.

 

Once fully inside, Jun examined the place in approval and nodded. “Yahhh~ Nice home you got here. Had I known this place was this nice, I would've bought it myself.” Jun joked with a hearty laugh. Jungsuh too, looked around in astonishment. It was such a huge and pretty home. She was so mesmerized by the home that she didn't even notice the other guys until the clanging of a fork and spoon broke her trance. Looking over to the sound, she spotted the three other members along with Suga standing by a little disappointed by the three's reactions.

 

Jungkook was turned around with his mouth gaped a bit, Jin was staring with a look of disbelief and a little food in his mouth, and Tae... had a mouth full with an expression of utter shock. They were all staring at Jungsuh.

 

“Good morning boys!” Jun popped in to break their trance. With a huge smile he greeted each of them. “Hello, Hey, Hi, Nice to meet you, Nice day, huh?” Patting Taehyung on the back the man grinned and looked over to Jungsuh.

 

“I'm Lee Jun, you can call me Jun or Boss, and that lovely lady over there is Kang Jungsuh. Though, from the looks of it, you all have already met her!” Jungsuh awkwardly smiled and waved at the boys. Namjoon slowly walked up beside Jungsuh and greeted her. “Nice to meet you again.” He beamed with a hand out. Jungsuh smiled back at him and took his hand firmly. “Same.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter