The Dark History of GOT7’s Mark’s girlfriend

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Dark History of GOT7’s Mark’s girlfriend

It has been days since it was confirmed that GOT7’s Mark is dating hotel heiress Kim Anna. But who is she really? After digging for information, here is what we found out.

Kim Anna was born in South Korea on December 07, 1993. Her mother is Park Hye Yeong, the daughter of late literary genius Park Hyung Sik. Her father was renowned painter Kim Min Jun. Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old and custody was awarded to her mother who brought her to the United States where her mother married hotelier Richard Dawson. Kim Anna then spent her time traveling back and forth to New York and Seoul. In 2003, while she was staying at her father, she found him dead at the painter’s own residence; she was only 10. Her father’s death was later declared as a result of an overdose in an apparent successful suicide attempt. Apparently, his father was suffering from a psychotic depression brought upon by the failure of his marriage and the taking away of his only daughter. 

It seems she hit the jackpot when her mother married hotelier Robert Dawson as she is now the sole heiress to the multi-billion dollar Serenity Hotels. Smart move from her mother thus securing the future of her only daughter despite the fact that she is not Robert Dawson’s biological child.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter