Chapter 13

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Treat You Good by Gabe Bondoc

———————————————————————————————

I just got out of the shower when I heard a knock on the door, I just waited to see who knocked expecting that it’s just one of my members.

“Mark? Oh my god.” I was startled when I Anna shrieked covering her eyes while holding a plate with pizzas when I realized that I’m only in my towel. I grabbed my shirt and pants and wore it as I approached her. “Babe.” I said as I tried to peal her hands from her eyes while taking the plate from her hand.

“Are you decent?” She asked as I successfully pealed her hands only for her eyes to be squeezed tight.

“Yes I’m decent now.” I said chuckling as she finally opened her eyes.

“Don’t go around walking half- please. I don’t think my heart can take it.” She said as she thumped her chest.

“Ahahaha, well then don’t go around barging in someone else’s room.” I rebutted which only earned me a sharp glare from her as she crossed her arms.

“Araseo araseo. I’m sorry okay?” I apologized even though it wasn’t even my fault. Sigh. The mysteries of my girlfriend’s mood. But then that totally worked as she finally smiled at me.

“Okay we’re good.” She said hugging me as we swayed back and forth while I balanced the plate before settling on my couch and started eating the pizza that she brought. My room is big enough to be considered a deluxe room.

“So, Yugyeom and Jinyoung were at it again.” Anna started telling me the incident that happened just earlier as I draped my arm on her shoulder drawing her in closer.

“What is it this time?” I asked her.

“Jinyoung’s teasing Yugyeom that I won’t have time for him anymore now that we’re together.” I stopped playing with her hand and laughed at what she said. Yugyeom got attached to Anna real quick at the start. It also doesn’t help the fact that she dotes on him. I asked her about it once and she just said that out of all of us, Yugyeom is still decidedly a kid in a lot of aspect despite his level of maturity. And she felt like Yugyeom is the sibling that she never had. Well that and the fact that Yugyeom acts like a kid around her despite him being annoyed when anybody else treats him as a baby.

“Stop it.” Annna tried to stop me from laughing but she ended up laughing as well. 

“I swear it you gotta stop.” I did stop laughing as she wiped the errant tears from the corners of her eyes from laughing too hard.

“Did you know, he actually threatened me that if I ever hurt you he’ll hate me?” I told her as she no draped her legs on mine as she leaned back on the side rest of the couch.

“Really? Well then I think you better behave yourself when you’re away. Ah, I think I should contact the company of Yugyeom’s favorite choco drink as thank you. Or do you think I can buy him a year supply of iced choco from that coffee shop?” I laughed at Anna’s serious face as she pretended to really think about it.

“Well keep your money away because I promise you I always behave, scout’s honor.” I told her as I raised my three fingers as a promise which earned me a laugh from her.

“Were you even a scout?” She asked shaking her head as she assumed an upright position sitting facing my side so I had to tilt my body.

“Not the point babe, not the point.” I quipped as she laughed harder and I soon joined her.

“Oh ahaha.” Anna uttered as she started coming down from her laughter.

“Come here.” I told her as I moved closer pulling her to me so that her back’s towards be as I hugged her from behind then resting my head on her shoulders. “Anna, I know we just started our relationship and that we will experience a lot more not to mention the possible challenges. But I want you to be sure of one thing, I will do my very best to make you the happiest person in the world.” I promised her with all my heart as I hugged her tighter. It might be a bit sooner but if I’m honest with myself, I think I am falling in love with her. This is not just some kind of infatuation or mere adoration, I felt very strongly about her.

I felt Anna sighed in contentment before talking. “You already do. You don’t know how happy I am because of you. Words are not enough to describe it. I promise to always be patient and understanding. I know you’ll be gone a lot of times but we’ll manage babe.” She said while rubbing my arms affectionately.

“I love my job and I love the fact that I get to travel to a lot of places and meet interesting people. But it now that I will miss your birthday.” We won’t be back in time for her birthday and I am truly ruminating over the fact that I’ll be missing her first birthday that we are together.

“Oh babe, it’s just one day out of a year. It doesn’t matter really, we can always celebrate it once you get back.” I don’t understand why she downplayed the importance of her birthday. I pulled away from her making her turned to look at me.

“Hey, of course it’s important. It’s the day that one of the most amazing persons in my life was born. I wanted to make it special for you.” I said as I held her face. She leaned towards my hand and held it with hers as she gazed into my eyes that always makes my heart skip a beat.

“Hmmm, thank you. If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter