Chapter 20

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly and Ed Sheeran

Full List of Songs: Apple Music and Youtube

————————————————

I'll wait 'till forever is through
Whether or not you love me
I'll be loving you
I'll wait 'till forever is through
Whether or not you love me, I'll be loving you
I'll be loving you

I pulled out the earphones right after the music ended, with beating heart so fast and emotions high, I crawled on all fours as I leaned in to Mark and kissed him deeply. While taken aback, he responded back pushing me to sit on my hind legs as he cupped my face with his hands deepening the kiss. Pulling apart panting, he rested his forehead on mine as I touched his face in both sides.

“You don’t have to wait forever, I love you.” I said while feeling like my heart would burst out of my chest. I love him, oh how much I love him. It took me looking past the dark towering trees to realize that I have fallen completely, madly, deeply in love with him.

“Say it again.” Mark asked as he leaned back sitting on his hind legs as well with a happy dazed look.

“I love you.” I repeated as tears started pooling on the corners of my eyes.

“Again. Say it again.” He said just above a whisper as if scared to chase something precious away. He closed his eyes as I bring back my hands to his face and leaned in.

“I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss*.” I said emphasizing each words with a kiss as Mark and I were locked in an intense gaze after the last kiss. With heightened senses and increased passion, he pushed me on my back and kissed me again fervently, harder and deeper. His lips like fire on mine, as I tried my best to keep up to his raging emotions. 

Only slightly, I felt Mark’s hand brushed my exposed stomach as his kisses became more urgent, more needy. I then moaned as Mark nipped the skin on my neck setting me afire, awakening something deep within me.

“Tell me to stop.” Mark said as his cheeks flushed and breathing ragged as he lifted his head back towards me. I stared at his eyes so intense that I can feel it in the air. I saw the love and the desire behind his beautiful orbs and I exactly felt it.

“Take me.” I whispered as he pulled me up and carrying me towards the bed making love to me for the very first time. Making love with Mark was raw and full of passion; every caress, every fills my body. But most of all, making love with Mark feels right — is right — making me fall in love deeper with him. We are now lying face to face smiling at each other as we savor the most intimate of moments.

“Thank you.” Mark blurted out as he swept my hair away from my face. 

“What for?” I asked distracted as I place loving touches on his face.

“For loving me. And for giving me the most precious gift.” Unconsciously, I bit my lip as I felt giddy like my entire body is humming in excitement. Mark then placed his thumb on my lips freeing it.

“Damn, I guess we owe Jackson an apology.” I said cheekily as Mark laughed out loud. I love seeing him laughing and happy. His happiness has become mine. 

“Well, it’ll be our secret.” Mark said as he leaned in on me for a quick kiss. I then pulled the top sheet and wrapping it around my body leaving Mark with the duvet. I walked across the room towards my stuff as I retrieved my actual gift for Mark. When I turned around to walk back to the bed, the sight of Mark laying on his back as he watch my every move almost melted me on the spot. Reaching the bed, I plopped myself down as I handed my gift to him while gripping the sheet to secure it from falling.

“This is my gift for you actually.” I said as he took the gift from my outstretched hand. He eagerly peeled the wrappings to reveal a framed portrait of him. He looked at my painting shell-shocked as he then looked up towards me.

“Anna, this is…” He trailed off speechless as I nodded my head smiling.

“I know. I know. It’s just a watercolor though as I hadn’t ben able to move to oil paintings. But, after all that you’ve done to me, I want to show how much I appreciate you and… and how much I love you.” I said emotionally as I remembered diving into painting him after we got back from the MET. I locked myself the entire night in my room as I worked on his portrait and I think I can’t explain the euphoria that I felt after  finishing it. “It’s not much as I think I have to practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter