Chapter 2

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Burn Break Crash by Aanysa x Snakeships

—————————————————————

“Hey Jackson, are you done packing?” I asked Jackson when I saw him going over our shoe cabinet now. 

“Not yet, hyung. I’m still double checking which shoes I’ll leave in the storage. What do you think?” He looked up to me while he was rummaging through the cabinet.

“I think we should bring as much as we can. But we can always go back and get more stuff from the storage. Anyway, I’ll head out first and grab some coffee. Hey guys, I’m heading out to get coffee, do any of you want anything?” I turned around towards the living area where BamBam, JB and Jinyoung are still packing.

“Hyung, you’re going to Starbucks?” BamBam immediately perked up when I mentioned food.

“Yup, it’s the less crowded branch to avoid fans.” I nodded while making sure I have my wallet and phone with me. “Do you guys want anything?” I looked up after I found a mask to use.

“Hyung, do you want me to go with you?” This time Jinyoung asked.

“Are you done packing?” and he nodded, “alright, can you also ask Youngjae and Yugyeom if they want anything? Just tell them to text me the orders.”

“Bye hyung! You’re treating us right?”

“Yeah, yeah. Jinyoung, let’s go!” Jinyoung rushed off as soon as he found a mask to wear as well.

Entering Starbucks, there are only few customers milling around. So Jinyoung and I went straight to the cashier and placed our order. While ordering, one of the barista called a customer’s name, Anna, and a girl stood up and started walking to get her order. It was the same girl that helped me the other day. Before I can do anything to approach her or catch her attention, she was already on her way out of the shop while glued onto her phone.

“Hyung, you okay?” Jinyoung asked me and I just nodded to him as we waited for our order. We went back to the dorm without me thinking about the girl again.

After we got back to the dorm and ate our food, our transport arrived and we load all our stuff and went straight to the hotel. We entered an underground parking and immediately, hotel staff were already there to receive us. We alight the car one by one as the bellhop helped in transporting our luggages and other boxes.

A lady in her late 30s I think went up and welcomed us.

“Annyeonghaseyeo. Welcome to Serenity Hotels, I am Choi Eun Ju, the resident manager.” She bowed to us as manager-hyung approached her.

“Ah Choi-bujangnim, annyeonghaseyeo. Yang Seung-hoon imnida. Thank you for receiving us.” manager-hyung said and we bowed to her as well.

“Please, this way to your private elevator.” She directed us towards a series of elevators.

“Heol, private elevator. Hyung, I think this place is awesome.” It was BamBam suddenly remarking from my side. I think PD-nim really pulled all the stops. I think if it wasn’t for the comeback, they will not be splurging this much for our accommodation. We rode the elevator to 7th floor. Heh 7th, it’s our number.

Once we entered the 7th floor landing, Manager Choi directed us first to a door on the right side. 

“This is the Tranquil Suite, where I believe Seung-hoon ssi will be staying. Now on the other end of the floor is the Arcadian Suite.” We followed her once she started walking towards the other end of the landing and opened the door to the suite. Once we entered, our jaws fell to the ground. This place is fantastic and I am not the only one excited as the rest of the GOT7 Members ran off to different direction exploring the place. I, myself went off towards the private balcony. Damn, this place is really nice. After a brief exploration of the balcony where I also discovered a pathway to a private swimming pool, I went back inside. I saw JB and manager-hyung talking to Choi Manager.

“Okay sir, if you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us. You have a 24/7 personal concierge to address your concerns. Breakfast can be served anytime you want. There’s a pre-set breakfast menu but feel free to fill in your requests if you have any. Same goes for lunch and dinner. We will also accommodate any midnight snacks craving. We hope you’ll enjoy your stay here in Serenity Hotel” with that, she bowed again and left the suite. Manager hyung asked us to gather in the living area first.

“Okay guys, I know you’re excited to check out the place but first things first. Here are your key cards to the suite. This will also provide you access to the private elevator. Choi bujangnim told me that they blocked off access for our floor from the regular elevators but the key cards can activate it if you can’t take the private elevator. Now, you already decided your room arrangements, the rooms are located on the 2nd floor of the suite and Mark’s room is on the left side since he will be using the master bedroom” a chorus of eiii can be heard while I’m shouting yes. This place is seriously loaded and I can’t wait to check out the master bedroom.

“Haha, alright settle down will you. While I would prefer for you guys to rest today, you have a radio guesting this afternoon so you guys have to prepare for that. We’ll leave here at 1:00 pm to give us enough time to get to the radio station so I expect you to be in the parking garage by then. Don’t worry about the parking as I am told that its a p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter