Chapter 27

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Unpack by Gabe Bondoc
——————————————————
What difference a month can do. Once we get back from the US, the boys moved out of the hotel within a week. They ended up moving to a new place as it was decided that their old dorm will be use by trainees from then on. Mark not being as accessible as when they were in the hotel is something different. Mark and I put more effort to see each other and we get by with periodic texts and calls. I also drop by their company headquarters bringing them food while they are recording and practicing.

It is also different for me as I no longer have to go to the office everyday. With the new found time on my hands, I picked up painting again having sessions with the in house instructor of the foundation. It’s great to actually apply all the things that I’ve read throughout the years trying to cope with my trauma.

It is during this time that I reconnected with Simon and Natalie again. I also started hanging out more with Seo Yeon, occasionally meeting up with her for coffee or meals. She’s starting to get busier as well as she’ll have her comeback right towards the end of GOT7’s.

Right now, I’m cooking dinner waiting for Mark. By next week, he’ll be so busy with promotions so every end of the day, he drops by my place just to hang out. Tonight, we’ll be watching their new music video. I’ve listened to the album already and I was surprised when Mark said that his verse in Shopping Mall was inspired by me. I hear the door opening as I lay down the last dish. 

“Baby, I’m home.” Mark called out as I bite my lip from grinning as I went out the hallway. This started after they moved to their new dorm. Not used to the new surrounding, he started calling my place home. One time I asked him why he keeps on saying that when he doesn’t actually stay here. Then I melted when he said that it’s not the place but it’s me that makes it home. Let’s just say he got really really lucky that night.

“Hey babe.” I greeted him as I made a beeline for a hug and a kiss. “Are you hungry?” Mark nodded in response as we had dinner. I started stocking up on food that Mark likes especially meat. I think if he has any choice, he’ll keep on eating meat all the time. After dinner, Mark cleaned up the dishes as I set the TV up.

“Ready?” I nodded as I snuggled next to him laying my head on his chest as he pressed play and watch the three minutes 40 seconds long music video.

“Babe are you crying?” Mark asked me as I continued to cry while nodding my head. “Wae?” He said with a laugh.

“Because it’s so sad. You guys all died in the end; only Jinyoung survived.” I wailed as he continued to laugh at me.

“Babe, it’s just a music video. Stop crying.” I pouted as he wipes away my tears and kiss me.

“Are you staying here tonight?” I ask hopeful that he will. They’ll start active promotions with their first performance on Monday and that means we’ll have little time to see each other as he’ll be too busy.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?” He said teasing me as I hit his chest which he only laugh off.

“Geure ka.” I said as I crossed my arms in a humph.

“Sorry.” Mark approached he making cute faces as he apologize. I eventually grinned as I am not really mad at him.

“Anyway there’s something I need to discuss with you.” I lowered myself on the couch as we sit facing each other. 

“What is it?” I asked.

“Remember when I mentioned to you Law of the Jungle? Well, we’re in the process of finalizing my appearance in the show. I’m joining the New Zealand leg by the end of this month and I’ll be gone for a week.” He explained.

“Really? Eeeeep.” I squealed as he nodded. He’s been wanting to get on the show and I am so excited for him. “Wow, surviving in the jungles of New Zealand.” I added.

“Yeah. Too bad Jaebum can’t come as we’ll still be promoting by that time so I’m the only one going.” He then excitedly shared to me what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter