Chapter 19

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song for the chapter: Whether or Not by Gabe Bondoc

————————————————————

I was walking back and forth in front of GOT7’s suite as I contain my excitement of finally seeing my boyfriend. I just received a text from Jackson letting me know that they are minutes away from the hotel. The boys are just coming back from their fanmeeting in the Philippines. Mark still has no idea that I’m back as I’ve made an excuse that my mom and I were spending overnight at a wellness spa where cellphones are not allowed. But in reality I was already preparing for my long flight back to South Korea.

Two nights ago, my parents surprised me at dinner in our Hamptons house, when my dad gave me an envelope, when I opened it, it’s a return ticket to South Korea. I was so shocked reading the flight details with my mouth hanging open somehow imitating a drowning fish.

“Whaa?” I gulped. “What does this mean?” I asked my parents as they continue to eat as if nothing major is happening right now.

“Well, honey, it’s a ticket back to South Korea.” My mom said as she wiped the corner with the napkin.

“Yeah I can see that but this says 22 December 2016. I’m not due to be back in South Korea till the 5th of January. Besides I already have a ticket for that.” I said exasperatedly as I looked at my parents back and forth.

“Oh you don’t have a ticket for January 5.” My dad quipped.

“DAD! What is going on?” I exclaimed at my dad still waiting for some explanation.

“Okay okay, I’ve had enough.” My mom started talking pausing to laugh for a bit. “Your dad and I have made a decision to let you spend the holidays with Mark.” I looked at my parents stunned.

“No way. Is this for real?” I asked again still not believing what I am hearing.

“Yes sweetheart. We’ve had years spending the holidays with you and we think that you deserve to spend time with your boyfriend. We really like Mark a lot and this is our Christmas gift to you.” My dad said as he rubbed his chin with a happy glint in his eyes.

“Aaaaah. You guys are the greatest ever! I love you I love you I love you!!!!” I jumped up and rounded around them and hugged them both.

And that is the story of how I am now waiting for my boyfriend to be back. I then hear the ding of the elevator and I stood still and straighter. I know for a fact that Mark will be the very first person I’ll see as somehow the members planned for it. My heart skipped a bit as he rounded the corner and I see his tall frame. He has his snapback on and was looking in the floor not really paying attention to his surrounding. No longer able to contain my excitement, I started running towards him as my foot falls caught his attention and he lifted his head with a shocked face as he let go of his luggage. I started walking the few steps that separates us.

“Anna…” He said breathlessly. As I jumped in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I tilted my head and surprising him with a deep kiss that conveys how much I missed him. I then nibbled on his lower lip while I whispered Merry Christmas.

“Merry Christmas.” He said grinning back as he put me down while my arms are still around his neck. “What are you doing here?”

“Because I missed you and I can’t wait to spend my first Christmas with my handsome and amazing boyfriend.” I said laughing as I noticed the rest of the members lingering just around the bend.

“Hi guys!.” I greeted as Mark turned around while placing his arms across my hips. “Welcome home noona!” Youngjae greeted as they started walking towards us. When Jackson got close enough I high-fived him. “Good job partner.” I said before giving him a hug. Each of the boys gave me welcome hug as well as we all went inside the suite for them to finally settle.

I am currently lying on Mark’s bed as I watch him separating his laundry and pack the clothes that he will be bringing. We’ll both be staying at my parents house in Yeoju for a quick overnight before he needs to leave for an event. He approached the bed as he finished packing and I turned to lay on my backs.

“Are you ready?” I asked as he placed his hands on both my sides caging me with his scent.

“Yes.” He said as he skimmed along my neck peppering me with feather kisses. I giggled from being tickled as I pushed him to sit myself up.

“Good, now we can leave.” I said as I stood up as his laughter trailed behind me. Since the foreign members can’t go home for Christmas, I offered them to join Mark and I. I crossed the second floor living room and knocked on Jackson and BamBam’s room. 

“You guys ready?” I asked as BamBam opened the door. 

“Almost done.” He responded as he left the door open to go back packing.

“Alright. I’ll just meet you guys downstairs.” I informed them as I went to knock o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter