[BREAKING] GOT7 Mark confirmed to be dating young heiress

Sweet Serenity (A Mark Tuan/GOT7 Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING] GOT7 Mark confirmed to be dating young heiress

On April 11, an exclusive report by Dispatch revealed that GOT7’s Mark and hotel heiress Kim Anna are allegedly dating. JYP Entertainment, the label of GOT7 and Mark confirmed that the two are indeed a couple. On the same day, the entertainment agency finally issued its statement regarding the dating rumor of Mark and Kim Anna.

“Hello. This is JYP Entertainment.

It is true that GOT7’s Mark is dating Kim Anna. The two have built a special relationship during GOT7’s stay at Serenity Hotel where they first became friends and that friendship grew into a romantic one. They have bonded over their common background being the same age friends and as they both grew up in the USA.

They are a couple with immense respect for each other and to the people that surround them. They continue to support each other and encourage one another. As Kim Anna is a private individual, we request that you respect her privacy.

Please watch over Mark and Anna’s relationship fondly and cheer them on.”

JYP Entertainment was quick to confirm the dating rumors and according to sources, the company was made aware of their relationship early on and gave their blessing for them to date. Serenity Hotels management also sent out a tweet confirming the relationship.

“To confirm, yes Anna and Mark are dating. We at Serenity Hotels welcome their growing relationship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter