CHAPTER 16

FOUR

"I miss you too…”

Jimin’s eyes shot open hearing those three words that he thought he will never be hearing again. He slowly looked at the person beside him who snuggled more to him and was already staring at him with a soft smile plastered on her face.

He blinked multiple times then rubbed his eye, “Am I dreaming?” he innocently asked himself still looking at Rose with wide questioning eyes.

Rose giggled as he find him cute that made her pinch his chubby cheek lightly, “No, silly,” she answered smiling as she caressed his hair away from his forehead, “I miss you,” she repeated.

Jimin just stared at her, a lot of questions running in his mind, he still can’t believe that he’ll be experiencing this kind of situation whereas Rose and he are in good terms, but the big question in his mind was HOW, how did they end up being like this early in the morning, it’s not like he doesn’t want it, in fact he loves it, he loves every second passing by.

He thought that this kind of scene unfolding before him will only happen in his dreams since their break up. But now that it’s happening, he can’t find the proper words to tell her, “B–but… Why–How–Just yesterday–What happe–” he continuously uttered but no proper sentence was created.

“I’m sorry,” Rose apologized and at the same time cutting his stuttering by putting her forefinger onto his lips. Jimin’s eyes that were full of surprise, and confusion slowly started to turn into crescents as he started to smile widely finally sinking in what’s happening.

“I–I already know everything. I’m sorry if I–” Rose tried to continue but was also cut midway when Jimin pecked her lips quickly that made her blush instantly.

“No need for you to apologize baby. I’ll forgive you anyway,” he said then winked at her making her giggle as she realized that he’s still her playful, flirty, and loving Jiminie. (a/n: Oh, how I envy you girl. LOL).

They tightened the wrap of theirs arms with each other and stayed on the bed for a little longer to cuddle, “But still, I called you a liar and didn’t trust you,” she whined in a cute way but deep inside of her she was really guilty and want to say that to him to express her apology. She was disappointed at herself for acting that way, she thought if only she listed to in the first place they won’t be hurt and lonely all this time.

Jimin chuckled softly then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear away from her lovely face. He smiled at her again and caressed her cheek that made Rose lean more to his touch, “Forget the past now. It happened. Just promise me to trust me more this time,” he asked her then lift his pinky finger to her that she gladly accepted with her pinky finger wrapped around his.

“Promise,” she answered smiling then kissed their locked fingers lightly, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” then kissed her forehead.


Jungkook slowly opened his eyes as felt a lot of shifting beside him. He looked beside him and saw the little Ji Hoon moving his arms and legs like he was swimming in the water while still sleeping. Jungkook chuckled but abruptly stopped when he that the other side of the bed was empty, where Lisa was supposed to be sleeping.

He sat up then looked at the other bed where he expected to see Jin and Jisoo still sleeping but he found it also empty. He just shrugged and thought that the two might be already downstairs cooking knowing that they were the eldest and just being responsible. He then turned his attention to the sofa inside their room just like in Taehyung and Jimin’s room.

Looking at the sofa made his eyes fully awake as he saw the person he was finding sleeping there. He scratched his head in question on why she was there when he clearly saw last night she was beside Ji Hoon. He walked to the sofa then sat on the space near Lisa’s tummy.

He stared at her sleeping face and smile slowly formed on his lips, “Aish, so pretty,” he said as he caressed her hair. He then poked Lisa’s cheek in an attempt to wake her up. He didn’t succeed on his first attempt that he repeated it until he got some response. Lisa shook her head slightly then flapping his hand away “Aish Rosé, 5 more minutes…” she mumbled sleepily making Jungkook chuckle.

He continued poking her cheek when she fell back to sleep after saying that, he cleared his throat and tried to copy Rosé’s voice to wake her up, “Lisa-yah!! Wake up, maknae!!” he said in a girly voice while nudging Lisa.

He pulled back a little as Lisa suddenly rose from her sleep with an annoyed expression still eyes closed, “Aish I told you 5 minutes more, go a...way,” she was about to whine more but she was suprised that it was Jungkook she saw not Rosé.

“Good morning my Lalice,” Jungkook greeted with a wide smile but faded quickly when Lisa didn’t smile back instead she rolled her eyes, and turned her back from him.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked confused, but she just ignored him, “Why are you sleeping here by the way?” he asked as he remembered.

“Aish, ask yourself,” Lisa simply answered as she turned to him with an annoyed expression that made him more confused. He scratched his head again with a ‘HUH’ expression.

Lisa rolled her eyes, “I fell off the bed!” she whined and became more annoyed when she saw the guy in front laugh at her. In annoyance, she quickly stood up from the sofa while he was busy laughing. She was about to open the door but a hand grabbed her wrist stopping her. She turned to face the smiling guy, “I’m sorry, but why would I ask myself again?” he asked again.

“Because you two were occupying all the space and moving a lot, I fell off for about three times!” she exclaimed as she raise her hand with her three fingers. Jungkook was about to laugh again but she glared at him that caused him to stifle his laughter, “Why are you laughing? My back hurts!”

He chuckled and pinched her cheek, “It’s because you’re so cute! Aish, I wish I could wake up like this everyday,” he said dreamily, his hands now were wrapped around her waist while her arms were settled on his chest, “I’m sorry, it was unintentional,” he apologized that somehow calmed her.

She pouted, “Make it up for me!”

He giggled then nodded. He told her that he’ll bring her to the movies tomorrow and Lisa gladly accepted it. He greeted her a good morning and moving closer to her face to give her a morning kiss. Lisa’s eyes automatically closed and waiting for their lips to meet. But…

“Hyung, noona, shouldn’t you be brushing your teeth first?” their eyes open then glanced at the little boy on the bed rubbing his eyes. They giggled at his cuteness and attacked him with tickles making Ji Hoon to erupt in laughter.

“You little, I should’ve scored by now!!”


“Yah, don’t just sit there, help me, we’ll be feeding seven kids you know,” Jin called put to Jisoo who was sitting on the stool near the kitchen island. Her head leaning on the kitchen island, eyes closed, trying to get some sleep.

“Yah Jisoo yah,” Jin nagged again that made her shot up from her position and glared at him.

“Aish, stop acting like a parent, I’m still sleepy!” Jisoo whined.

“What sleepy? Yah, we slept for about 8 hours, already.”

“Ani, just you! You kept me up all night!”

“Oh my god Jisoo, that wasn’t suppose to happen YET,” Jin said with his eyes widened and mouth open like he was shock about something.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow asking him what he was talking about for his reponse made her really confuse, “What are you talking about?” she asked.

Jin walked to where she was then turned a serious face, “Jisoo yah, seven was enough for me, let’s save the eigth one for next year,” then winked playfully at her. Jisoo’s face become red as she now got what he was saying and discovered that he was teasing her. She blushed more when Jin erupted into his crazy laugh. The laugh he makes while telling his dad jokes.

“Yah you’re dirty!!!” Jisoo exclaimed while glaring at him and at the same time trying to stop herself from blushing.

“y~ y~” Jin sang while touching his chest in a playful way then laughed again, that made Jisoo took off her slipper then threw it at him that hit his head. (A/n: About the y y, it was based from one of their behind the stage video in Show Champion ^^).

That made Jin stop from his craziness then glared at her while scratching the part of his head that was hit, “Yah!”

Jisoo stuck her tongue to him, “That’s for being dirty, snoring all night, and waking me up early!” she yelled non-stop that Jin started walking to her slowly that she abruptly stood up from the stool then started running around the kitchen as Jin chased after her.

When he caught her, he started tickling her sides that made her laugh loudly, “YAH- HAHAHAHAHA STOP- HAHAHA SEOKJIN- HAHAHAHAHA.”

Jin stopped then embraced her from behind and leaned his head on her shoulder, Jisoo reached to his hair and ruffled it lightly, “Jisoo-ah,” he called softly as Jisoo looked at him with a soft smile.

“Hmm?” she hummed.

“Saranghae,” he softly said, making Jisoo smile widely.

“I-”

“Hey hyung, what’s for breakfast?” a voice asked. They turned to the voice and saw that it was Jimin with Rosé beside him looking at them teasingly. Jin then pulled away from her and talked to Jimin and Rosé that were surprisingly together again.

I love you too.