Kwon Twins in Concert!!!

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daddy Jiyong has been quite busy lately due to the upcoming Big Bang Concert.  After their tour of duty and the recent changes in their civil status there has been a clamor for a return event for the fans. In the beginning they did gigs on their own  with Desung focusing on Japan, Seungri in China,Yongbae in the US and GD in Korea - he is adamant to be away from his kids. For him money became secondary the moment the twins were born. TOP is focusing on taking care of Bom and the upcoming baby. But YG can no longer delay so he talked to the boys and discussed the possibility of a come back. True enough the group agreed but only on a limited time both TOP and GD cannot leave their families at the moment. 

After several months of preparation they are having their first concert in Seoul Coliseum. With more than 100 thousands fans waiting for this night. The BB guys are anxious especially GD who is the head of the team. 

"Hi Ji are you okey?" Dara videocalled.

"Hmmm (he sighed) I guess I am...how are the twins?"

"Oh they're fine don't worry... we miss you." GD has not been home for several nights to prepare for the concert. 

"I do too! but don't worry I'll be home soon!"

"I know just take care of yourself okey?"

"Will do."

"And honey hwaiting!!!" Dara cheered her husband ahe he ended up laughing. 

Just minutes before the concert began, Dara posted a picture of shadows of her and the kids facing the coliseum. With her baby boy wearing the hat of his dad and the baby girl and mommy both wearing their palm tree hair style. 

"Jiyong look your babies are here!!!"  Seungri came running to GD who was busy preparing.

"Really?" he looked at the picture and his smiled widened - his rabbit of a wife can still do her ninja moves -he laughed. " Okey can we have some change of plans? Can we run the moving stage around the audience first?"

"Ah you mean like when Dara was there the last time? during our final concert in Seoul?" YB asked.

"Well this time its my twins in there."

"Hahaha bro my wife is there too look!" TOP showed the preggy Bom sitting beside the twins in a post in the instagram.

"Then that does it we have the moving stage first to open the event."

"Sure Ji anything you say..." Seungri agreed. 

Meanwhile...

"Omma, Appa?" It means where is daddy in adult language. Jihun who looked like a mini dragon in his little red fandora hat and black attire. 

Dara lifted him on her lap and pointed on the stage - "Appa is there honey singing."

"Jihun sing..." he went down from his mom's lap and started his swaying his hips. Although he cannot dance using both his feet but he keeps on swaying his hips to the music. When the twins heard the voice singing Fantastic Baby both shouted "Appa!!! Omma Appa!!!" 

Dara cannot help but laugh, "Aigoo my babies miss appa neh?"

Both did their stationary dance to the delight of Junsuke who is part nanny to the twins, CL was there laughing and pinching Seong-mi's cute cheeks. Bom was also clapping her hands. YG came and started smiling at the twins, "And what do we have here, Dara your twins are taking the attention away from the BB boys ha? They're good too ahahaha!!!"

"Sorry they really love their daddy's songs even they were very very young I play his songs to make them sleep and it always works hehehe now they dance to them too!!!" Dara giggled.

"I really think they will soon replace their daddy on stage."YG said smiling. 

Dara blushed and covered her face. But the whole group's attention was caught by the screams of the fans as the curtain opened for Big Bang who started singing. Even the twins went up to their mommy's lap as soon as their daddy started to sing. 

"Omma appa ?" Jihun asked pointing to the screen. "Yes baby that's appa singing." The twins started clapping their chubby hands and swaying to the music. The fans scream got louder as the moving stage started to move towards the audience. It went around the coliseum and when it reached the place where the twins were, it stopped for a moment. Jiyong jumped up swaying his hands towards the place where Dara and the twins were. Dara stood up carrying Jihun and she waved Jihuns hands. CL was carrying Seung-mi who also waved. Jiyong saw them and bowed, "hi babies!!!" he said on the microphone and the audience automatically followed the direction where he bowed and they cheered as they saw the now-celebrity babies.

The kids jumped up and down when they saw their appa. 

Dara was so happy - she realized that the feeling of watching Jiyong in the past alone is no longer as lonely as it used to be. It was so difficult to hide their relationship then but  now that everything is in the open and the babies adding to her happiness, it was such a great feeling!

The twins enjoyed watching the group performed but the celebrity group who are watching the concert were further entertained by the twins who jumped, dance and cheered whenever their daddy's face is focused on the camera. 

"Omma go appa..." , it was Seung-mi who started to pull Dara's shirt. She wanted to go to their daddy.

"Honey later daddy is working."

Seung-mi looked at her mommy and seemed to understand and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter