Kwon Celebs

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon after the concert, the twins became more popular as their videos spread not only in Korea but in every part of the world and all the fans of their dad and mom became their fans too. Ji opted to keep it a secret from them, growing up as a celebrity grabbed a portion of his youth and as much as he can he would like to protect his children from that. Dara agrees. So whenever the family would go out they make sure that its secret and no fan can follow them around. However the clamor to see the kids again on TV is growing and everyday there would be fans outside of their home waiting for the kids to come out.

One morning Dara was cooking and preparing their meals the twins opted to go out into their garden, Dara asked the nanny to go with them so she felt comfortable. It didn't take too long when Seung-mi came running into her mom and hid behind her apron. 

"What?? What's wrong honey?," Dara asked.

"There mommy, there," pointing to the garden.

Dara was concerned and so she asked one of the maids to tend to the food she is cooking and went out. When she went out into the garden there were hundreds of fans screaming and taking photos of the babies.

Ji-hun who doesn't seem to mind - just like daddy, continued to play despite the noise. He was even waving at them as his motorized car pass along the gates. The young boy knew he was a celebrity and is enjoying it - totally like daddy. 

Seung-mi on the other hand kept close to mommy when they went out. 

"Omma noise!" Seung-mi complained. 

"No honey they are your fans." Dara stooped down to the level of her baby girl.

"Fans, wat fans?"

"Remember we sang with daddy on stage. They are the people who watched you."

"Omma jinjja?"

"Neh they are your fans."

"Wat to do?"

"Smile honey and wave but do not go too close its not safe okey?"

"Okey. Omma we sing?" She is asking if they should sing. 

"Would you like to sing for them?"

"Neh." the pretty young lady smiled. 

"Okey wait for me here I will be back." Dara left Seung-mi sitting on the bench. By this time the young lady understood what fans meant and she started waving at them and the fans cheered for her. She also called on his brother to stay by her side. Though Ji-hun wanted to play he knew mommy would be mad if he doesn't follow his sister so he did stood  next to  her. 

Dara came back with a mini sound system and played Jiyongs' song and immediately the two young celebs started to dance and followed mommys' coaching on how to move - at the end of the song the crowd clapped at the kids. Dara came near the fence and asked them if it was alright that they leave the babies now as it is time for them to eat, the crowd bowed to Dara and she did the same and they all left. 

Dara smiled and wondered, how much more attention are they going to get as they get older with the young boy looking so much like daddy and the young girl a mirror of her. She chuckled as she ushered her children back inside the house. The kids doesn't take the status seriously, as soon as they entered the house the boy pinched the baby girls face and the Seung-mi cried. Dara who is so used to her kids had to stop them by offering food. And just like their parents these kids love to eat!

Jiyong came a bit early he said there was not much to do in the office and he missed bonding with his kids. 

"Kids you want to learn a new song?"

Both kids nodded. Dara was also excited because Jiyong volunteered to teach his kids - he seldom have that much time with them due to his work. She sat in the middle of the kids and placed her arms on both their shoulders as daddy Jiyong tinkered with the TV to show the video of the song. As soon as the music played Dara stood up and ran after Jiyong who was laughing. 

"You!!! Stop it!!! Stop it now!!!" she slapped Jiyong's shoulder. Jiyong ran in front of his children and started dancing. 

"Babies this is mommy's first song," he continued to dance to the tune of "In or Out" and Dara started pinching him on the side. "Honey wait you made them dance and sing to my song why not to yours - you are cheating me!!!" he giggled as she continued to irritate Dara by dancing to her old song. They did not notice the two babies stood up looked at the TV where her video was being played and started dancing.

"Huh?" Dara stopped attacking Jiyong. 

"See I told you they love it!" Jiyong giggled as he looked at his twins.

"In - out!!!" the two kids sang as they tried to stomp their feet to the music. 

Jiyong and Dara watched them and laughed. "Honey should I compose a song for them?"

"What kind of song has baby lyrics?" Dara stopped and pondered. 

"You know like our favorite - baby shark!!!"

"Oh yeah maybe we can but lets give them more time to learn more words before we make them sing that way they can have more fun.

"You agree for them to record a song?"

"Sure why not?"

"Okey then I will try to compose one baby song and you teach them more words - okey?"

"Okey deal!!!" and the parents made a high five as their kids continue to sing to Dara's "In and Out"

Several months later...

The Kwon family was seen entering YG entertainment. GD was holding on to Jihun and as always they were both wearing the same white shirt tucked into a tattered black jeans - both wearing blonde hair. Mommy Dara was wearing black shirt tucked into a white tattered jeans which matched Seung-mi's outift for the day. The fans screamed as soon as their Rolls Royce stopped in front of the YG entrance.

They went straight to the recording room for GD, a soon as they entered Ji-hun exclaimed. 

"Appa wat that?" pointing to the picture of the lady near the consul. GD ran towards the poster and covered it with a calendar. He forgot to prepare the place for the kids. Dara did not say anything but GD knew she was upset when she gave him a sharp side glance. GD bowed to her in apology. 

"Appa wat dis?" Seung-mi pointing at the consul and the computers that faced the recording room.

"Honey that's the machine that makes the music." GD patiently explained. He sat in front of it with Ji-hun on his lap while Dara took a spa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter