Kicking Dragons

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Names check, room design check, baby cribs check...hmmm what else am I missing?" Dara was sitting in front of the TV set watching GD in Infinity Challenge (his 4th time there). Suddenly... she felt movement in her stomach like fluttering butterflies...

"Huh what's that?" she stopped and tried to listen to it touching her now growing tummy.

"My babies are you there?" she placed her hand on top of her stomach and tried to listen to it again. And then they moved again and Dara squeeled with delight...

"Omo omo they are kicking oh my baby dragons are alive ... I feel like Daenereys (mother of the dragons Game of Throne). Oh your dad will surely be happy to find out...but be quiet first okey when I signal then you start kicking okey?" then one of the babies kicked and she screamed ..."Omo omo they understood me yes!!!"

She has a plan...

That night when GD arrived...

"Oh honey you must be tired...want me to prepare you dinner?" Dara welcomed her home with a loving kiss and embrace. GD smiled - these are but a few of the things that makes him go home early now-a-days. Something he never does before getting married. He remembers how his managers complain because he doesn't go to sleep or go home and they worry about him but now they are happy they are able to rest early - thanks to Dara and the twins.

"Sure baby let me just take a shower and we will have dinner." Dara started dinner while GD went to shower.

"Babies remember what we agreed that we will surprise daddy so when I signal you to kick you kick okey?" and they did and she happily continued preparing dinner. Of course she just prepared ramen and kimchi that her mom brought for her. She's still a newbie when it comes to cooking. She added salad and fruits in the menu because the doctor said she needs more of that in her diet. She will do anything for her babies this much she is very sure of. As she was placing the dishes in the table GD came up from behind and hugged her. 

"Hmm I miss my babies...I used to have one now I have three and I feel so so blessed." she kissed Dara on the cheek and she smiled up to him. 

"I feel blessed too for having you in my life - you are the sweetest hubby and daddy for me okey?" she faced him held his face with her hands and kissed him on the lips. 

"Wow are you sure you want to have dinner or would you like me be your dinner?" Dara seductively asked. 

"Honey in as much as i want to have you for dinner mianhe yebo but I am starving can we do this after dinner?" GD said laughing. Dara slapped him on the shoulder but laughed with him. 

"Honey how's work?" Dara asked.

"I'm almost done hopefully before our babies come my latest album will be released. 쌍둥이 ssangdung-i hows that for a title?" he looked at Dara. 

"Oh so cute baby but most of your albu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter