Happiness Three Fold

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa why are they so small?" Ji-hun asked in a whisper as they all watched the three babies sleeping from the nursery of the hospital. As the sun continues to rise up in the sky more and more people in the hospital are becoming aware that there are a bunch of celebrities trying to fit themselves within the boundaries of the glass that separates them from the babies in the nursery. 

"They're still babies that's why."

"Was I that small appa when I was a baby?" Seung-mi asked. 

"Yes you were." Jiyong smiled. 

"Appa why are their eyes closed i want to see the color of their eyes," Jiyong slapped Seung-ri's head - he was baby talking and trying to push himself near the window.

Every body laughed outloud causing the nurse to call their attention and they all bowed in apology. 

The nurse started to lift the babies one by one to show them to the family. Jiwon was lifted first - he had a small dimple in his lower right cheek and everyone wowed when he smiled a little. Jiyong smiled and waved despite the fact that the baby has not opened his eyes. Jinwoo was next , his was a chubby cheek and they all laughed at how cute he looked especially that he smiled slightly when the nurse lifted him up. Jinhwan was the youngest and the last to be raised for viewing. He is a little bit smaller and thinner than the two but his nose looked exactly like Jiyong's nose and everyone noticed it immediately. 

"Hey bro he got your nose!" it was Bajawoo who first noticed it. 

"Yeah bro, he looked like a little Jiyong!" Taeyang added. 

"Undeniably a Kwon if you ask me." TOP inserted.

"Hey they are my brothers!" Seung-mi faced them with her hands on her waist.

"Yeah my brothers too!" Ji-hun added stomping his right food forward. 

Jiyong hugged both of them and said,"Of course they are your brothers no one is claiming otherwise. Your uncles are just saying that they look like appa, don't you want them to look  like appa? Please apologize to your uncles." The twins bowed down to the uncles and apologized.

"Now come let's see omma!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter