Dizzy Dara

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm gonna miss this..." GD kissed Dara. They were in bed on their last night in Spain. 

"Me too!" Dara smiled up to him. 

 "We'll just do it again okey?" Jiyong kissed Dara. She smiled and hugged him closer resting her head on his arms.

"Hmm sure, I miss our babies honey its okey to go home now."

"Yah I miss them too!"

And so they arrived in SK two days after and Jiyong and Dara had to employ a whole bunch of security officers especially that the kids came to the airport to meet them. Incheon was crowded with fans of Dara, Jiyong and the kids who came to greet them. As soon as they came out of immigration and the glass door opened up for them chaos erupted, the fans were shouting and got busy taking videos and pictures of the couple.They bowed to all the fans and waved. Its not often that Dara is seen in public as soon as the babies were born. So the 2NE1 fans were so excited to see her in person again. Streamers abound the greeting area of the airport and everyone chanting their names. The fans are tickled pink as soon as the saw them coming out with GD embracing Dara sideways and Dara looking so refreshed and as pretty as before. They were chanting Nyongdal (Applers still exists?). 

At the center of the chaos and greeting are their  two babies who were there also carrying welcome placards with their parents name. As soon as Dara and Jiyong saw them they ran up to their babies. 

"Omma, appa welcome home!!!" the twin chanted.The fans screamed as soon as they heard the twins chanting. Dara and Jiyong were laughing. They embraced their babies as soon as they reached them. Mommy and Daddy Kwon (proud grandparents) were also there to greet them tapping the head of the babies as they chant their welcome greeting to their parents. 

"Ommo ommo how cute are my babies..."Dara teary eyed embraced the twins. GD embraced them all from behind. 

"How are my babies, did you behave?" she asked.

"Omma I was a good boy!!!" Ji-hun proudly said as they were released from their parents embrace.

"Really oh what a good boy Ji-hun is!" GD messed his hair, he was proud of his son.

"Appa me too I was a good girl."

"Hahaha of course my princess was a good girl too!" Ji lifted their baby girl. She was wearing a baby pink dress with ruffles at the hem and Mommy Kwon placed a headband made of flowers in pink and white - she looked like little Dara and GD had to kiss her loudly - so proud of his pretty daughter. 

And since GD carried the baby girl Dara carried the baby boy who was equally well dressed in black suit and buttefly tie looking like a little Jiyong she kissed him also loudly on the cheek and like a true Kwon he wiped it immediately. Dara laughed, "O my little Jiyong!!!"

"If this is how we are greeted everytime we go home then I wouldn't mind travelling all the time - our babies are so cute today." Dara looked up to GD who was walking beside her carrying Seung-mi. "Me too! honey we should have gotten married much earlier had I known this is how great it feels to be greeted by my kids."

"Hahaha what's done is done let's be thankful we have them now."

"Yah thank you for giving birth to my twins," and GD kissed her on the lips forgetting that they were in the airport and everyone was recording their every move, the fans screamed as soon as he kissed Dara. Both of them were startled by the scream of their fans.

"Cheesy dragon..." dara . 

"Can't help it baby..."GD giggled. 

"Omma I'm hungry..."Ji-hun complained. Dara kissed him again on the cheeks, "Sure baby what do you want to eat?"

"Oh they both had a big breakfast but they were too excited to meet you I guess the food got digested faster hahahaha..."Mommy Kwon commented. 

"Oh Mommy Kwon I am sure! My son gets hungry every 30 minutes hahaha I am used to this. Baby what do you wanna eat?"

"Omma I want ramyeon!!! And chicken!!!" Ji-hun excitedly asked his mom. 

"Appa I want to eat too!" Baby Seung-mi placed her head on daddy Jiyong's shoulder pleading, GD chuckled, "Of course princess we will cook for you okey once we get home okey?"

"Okey..." Seung-mi smiled up to daddy. 

"Omma, " Ji-hun faced his mom and pouted, "did you remember to bring my baby brother home?"

"Oh my baby boy," Dara laughed and rubbed Ji-hun's head. She looked at GD who was holding his laughter, "I think I did, baby did I bring his baby brother home?" she asked Jiyong. 

"Sure did baby I made sure you did, hahahaha..." he bursted out laughing.

As soon as they left the airport #WelcomingtheKwons became number one on social media because of the number of hits that   reached 2M in less than an hour. All for pictures, videos of the family especially when GD kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter