Doljanchi

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the twins turnedA one year old Dara became more and more busy she needed to make sure the their first bithday would be one of a kind. Hehehe like their father. Jiyong was still busy with his growing fashion and art shows and could not focus on the preparations but he gave the control over everything to his wife.  

Dara went shopping for the traditional dol-bok  ( this is what babies in Korea wear on their first bithday) with Bom who was at the time pregnant also of her and Top's first born. Oh I forgot to tell you they also got married after Jiyong and Dara. Having seen how marriage changed Jiyong, Boom had to force Top to get married or else she will go to the US and never come back. Of course it worked!

Dara chose a pink jogori (traditional jacket) and purple paji (traditional pants) for Jihun. Boom started laughing. "Why are you laughing Bom?"

"Why you just chose colors that Jiyong loves so much - you know pink and purple?" she giggled. 

"Oh I didn't notice but Omma says these are the right colors for Jihun's dol-bok."

"Oh Jiyong will love it believe me."

"Yah I know how a doting father he can be at times."

"Really?"

"The first time our babies uttered their first words he couldn't sleep, he kept on pinching me telling me how exciting it was to finally hear them say Omma."

"Yeah I remember, TOP told me he cannot stop talking about it with them too!"

"Really?" Dara shook her head. "My Jiyong is really happy with the twins."

"Does he still spend time with you?"

"Oh he does hahahaha but not that much and I really don't mind I want him to enjoy parenthood as much as I do."

"You are really lucky."

"I guess I am."

"So what do we get for my favorite baby girl Seong-mi?"

"I don't know I like that one." she pointed to a pretty light pink jogori (traditional blouse for baby girls) with red stripes and the sparkling long red chima         (skirt) it made of satin and it has the light pink stripe at the hem of the skirt. She also chose a pink hat with red stripe to match the dress. 

"Wow nice what about Jihuns' hat shouldn't we choose one too? 

"Ani daddy Jiyong wants peaceminusone to design his sons' first hat."

"Really? wow I've never met a baby wearing a peaceminusone hat before."

"My husband wants his son to be the first in fact he is also asking his designers to design the dol-ddi (belt for the babies that wraps around the body twice)."

"Really, he is introducing them to fashion this early?"

"My husband is an icon what can I do?"

"That I agree with."

"Bom make sure that Minzy and CL come too ha I do want you girls to be with me on this occassion."

"Hihihi I'm sure they will come. Are we having some kind of motiff for that day?"

"I want the four of us to wear pink hanbok. Will that be a problem?"

"Ani anything for our god children is fine with us hihihi."

"Oh by the way how is your pregnancy coming?"

"Oh I'm fine I think my baby is a saint! I didn't have morning sickness nor dizziness. I was so cool. Top is the one panicking all the time."

"I'm sure he is, he is more of a baby than a father if I may say so."

"Hahahaha you are so right he's the one asking for sushi all the time! And he slept a lot too!!!"

"Oh then he bore the signs of pregnancy hahahaha."

"Sandy-shii are we done?"

"I guess so..."

"I'm hungry..."

"Ooops I forgot I was also hungry all the time when I was having our twins so come let's eat first before we go home."

_______________________________________

The twins birthday was held at Monsant in Jeju - as always during special

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter