Omma??? Appa??? - Amma!!!

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD grew up sheltered and loved so much so that he grew up afraid of dust and dirt. He dreamed of being happily married and having children what he was not prepared for is the fact that fathers just like mothers need to change diapers and learn how to bathe their kids. This is his greatest challenge...

"Yeebo the babies pooped." He called out to Dara who was busy preparing breakfast. Since the babies are already growing up they've started to have a normal digestive cycle which means after eating they poop.

"Honey why don't you change them first my hands are covered with starch for our food and I can't handle that because I am preparing food." Dara faced him half smiling. She knew it was bound to happen anyway...she cannot always be the one to bathe them and change their diapers.

"But honey..." Jiyong poked her arm ."Yes Jiyong?" 

"Honey its poop I can't...don't ... won't ... have not done it before!" Jiyong was already squirming just thinking about the poop. The bad part is since he is taking so long to act both babies already pooped and it smells. 

"Honey I love you and I am sure you love our babies too but I cannot handle poop right now I am cooking!" Dara pleaded. 

"Where are the nannies when you need them?" he said scratching his head feeling so uneasy. He is not sure whether he would stay with Dara or go back to the babies.

"Honey they went to the supermarket I ran out of milk, baby lotion and diapers - you're twins are growing so fast we quickly ran out of their baby supplies. My baby Jiyong please try to do it yourself. You can do it !!!" Dara raised both her hands and motioned fighting towards Jiyong. He smiled but he is so uncomfortable about the whole idea. 

"Ookey I.. I'll do it where do I start." he asked Dara. 

"Start by removing the diaper- there are adhesive on both sides remove them from being fastened and then let them lose."

GD approached Ji-hun first since he was the first one to poop. The baby started to smile up to his dad the moment he sees Jiyong, and that made Jiyong smile too. Using his thumb and forefinger only he started to remove the adhesive on both sides of the diaper. But of course the smell started to come out. He stepped back fumbled and looked for a surgical mask, quickly put them on and slowly approached his baby boy again. He tried to remove the diaper but since the baby is lying on it he could not get it out. 

"Honey lift both legs in order to pull out the diaper from the baby." He did as he was told and saw the poop and his stomach started to overturn. He is not sure up to when he can bear it but he felt like dying at that point. Dara's voice woke him up again. "Honey the poop is mostly milk only, do not loathe it okey stay calm now remove the diaper fold it by putting the adhesive together in the middle." He did what he was told but he started perspiring already. 

"Now wipe the of your baby clean using the baby wipes - there just on your right hand corner." He pulled out the wipes and looked at Dara again as if asking really? I am going to wipe his ? really?

"Jiyong yes! you will wipe their butts they're your kids. Now go ahead lift up the legs and slowly wipe the poop off Ji-hun's come on you can do this. " Again using only his forefinger and his thumb since all other fingers are raised up and would not not bend and cooperate he slowly wiped the poop off Ji-hun's and while he was doing it the baby started laughing.

"Aha you are enjoying this ha? You are torturing daddy ha.." He removed another wipe to finish cleaning Ji-hun who seemed to be tickled pink with what he is doing to him started to giggle. He tickled his baby boy more on his side making the baby laugh more. It was only then that he breathe a sigh of relief - one down!!!

"Uh-uh not yet finished now get the baby powder and put some on Ji-hun's before putting on another diaper." Dara instructed. 

"Oh that one is easy..." he smiled as he put baby powder on the baby . He started laughing to himself. Who would have thought the king of kpop cleans baby poop hahahaha!!!!

"Jiyong you're not yet done it's Seong-mi's turn..."Dara reminded him

"Oh boy not again!!!"

"Are you complaining?" Dara asked holding her grin. 

"Ani just commenting..." Jiyong replied scratching his head.

"Now go and change Seong-mi." Dara said before going back to the kitchen. 

And just like an obedient husband he did what he was told only this time it's a little less freaky for him than the first time. Besides his daughter looks like an angel when smiling so the task isn't as bad. Only the smell seems to be worse...

"I can hear you Jiyong do not complain they are your kids..." Dara's voice echoed from the kitchen. 

"Ani love not complaining..." he replied despite the horror he was feeling in his stomach. 

Dara on the other hand felt truimphant - "One down!!!"

___________________________________

It's been several months already and the babies are growing fast they have started to stand and hold on to things as support. Dara was so delighted with her babies she kept kissing them after seeig them stand for the first time. Jiyong was at work so the moment Seong-mi held on to the sofa and stood she screamed with delight and took a video which she sent to Jiyong. 

Jiyong was in the Peace Minus One headquarters finalizing the new line of clothing they will feature in Milan fashion week. It's an important event for the team and Jiyong was as himself when working - perfectionist, bossy and focused. Then his phone sent him the sound indicating a message from Dara - its their song "Missing You" that he used as a ring tone for Dara's messages. He knows that he has to respond to her  otherwise the wife will be upset he might be asked to sleep in the sofa tonight. And he cannot sleep without his babies or Dara beside him.

He opened his cellphone and found a video attachment in her message so while his team was discussing designs he open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter