Mommys Day Out

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After four months the doctors allowed Dara to move around the house and eventually go out. She was so happy to be out and decided to have a picnic with the kids. Jiyong was a bit apprehensive and over protective he asked a portion of the Jeju park to be closed and heavily guarded just to give in to Dara's request. 

And so a picnic basket was prepared by the maids and the family dressed up for the occassion. Dara and daughter Seung-mi were wearing pastel pink dresses. Despite the baby bump Dara looked cute especially because she curled her hair like Seung-mi who looked like a little princess in her raffled pink dress. Jiyong and the Ji-hun both wore baggy pants tucked in PMO multi - colored batik  shirt and their signature PMO cap. 

When they were dressing up Jiyong was trying to tie up the shoes of Ji-hun and the little boy stood straight ,"Appa Ji-hun is a big boy now I can tie my own shoes," Jiyong almost fell off the stool he was sitting on. "Wh-what?"

"Ji-hun is a big boy now I can tie my own shoes!"

"Ji let him..." Dara whispered to Jiyong. 

"Ah okey..."Jiyong stood up scratching his head and looked at his son who was tying his shoes, he was surprised at the sudden show of independence. ur 

"At this age they are starting to declare independence our role is to provide it to them."

"I understand I was just taken aback by his sudden outburst."

"Don't be surprised he is your son Mommy Kwon says you are like that and more..."Dara giggled. 

Jiyong touched her baby bump he bent and whispered, "You guys need to be like omma ha...be gentle."

"Hahahah what are you doing?" Dara asked. 

"Making a deal with my triplets." Jiyong stood up and messed his hair lauighing. 

"O so now you have more members of your team ha?"

"Yes Team Jiyong forever!!!" he said raising his hands, jumping up and down. 

"Appa, me too Team Jiyong?" Ji-hun looked up to his dad and asked.

"Yes you should always be team Jiyong!!!" Jiyong laughed and messed with his hair too.

"Appa Seung-mi nunna too?"

"Neh, these (pointing at the whole family) is team Jiyong forever okey?"

"Yup!!!" the kids started jumping up and down. 

"Hey hey team Jiyong omma wants to go to the park, so line up everyone we are going." the kids and Jiyong stopped and followed Dara to the van. The van was necessary to secure the family. The hazards being a celeb family. 

As soon as they reached the park the kids ran and started playing, the members of Big Bang was also there with their partners. Bom's little baby was there along with TOP. Taeyang and Hyoring and their baby boy who can now walk were there too.Well Daesung and Seung-ri were already playing with the kids as soon as they arrived. It was like a family reunion and since Jiyong and Dara has the eldest children their kids led the others in playing. 

"Dara baby I love Seung-mi's curls!!!" Bom kissed Dara on the cheek as soon as they met. 

"Yeah she is growing up so prettily." Dara responded. 

"Well she has a pretty mommy." Jiyong sat beside Dara in the blanket placed on the grass and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Hahahaha he is still wooing her even if they are married already so cute!" Hyorin c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter