Hush...

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hush, Little Baby"

Performed by Kiboomu Kids Songs

Source: Bus Songs

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Papa's/Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And if that mockingbird don't sing,
Papa's/Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's/Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's/Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat don't pull,
Papa's/Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's/Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.

And if that dog named Rover won't bark.
Papa's/Mama's gonna to buy you and horse and cart.

And if that horse and cart fall down,
Well, you'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.


________________________

Dara's POV

Oh, my babies are the cutest in the world and as I watch them each day the more I am in love with them. Jiyong also acts crazy when he's with them. My poor husband no longer wants to work!!! Stays at home most of the time playing with the babies feeding them watching them sleep. One good thing about him is the fact that he is so used to not sleeping at night that he stays with them at night. He doesn't complain ... and whenever I see him in the morning sleeping in the middle of the twins my heart flutters with happiness and pride - who would have thought  GDragon will be such a loving dad. I am so so proud. 

"Honey why don't you go back to our room, the babies are asleep you should sleep too." I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes looking sleepy but smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Honey it's my turn now, go to bed you still need to go to YG today okey?" He smiled and started to slowly stand up afraid to wake the babies. He hugged me tight kissed me before making his way to our room. Oh did I ever tell you that my husband is still y and as I look at his half- body and hugging pajama I wanted to hold him back and hug more. But he is tired he needs his rest so I took his empty place to be close to my two cute babies. I watched while Seong-mi turned to her side and hugged Bom's yellow corn booster while Ji-hun sleeps in his stomach looking so cute. I am blessed totally blessed with these two. 

As Jiyong began to be busy again the babies started to grow, he spends a little less time with them but I made a rule in the house that Saturday and Sunday is daddy day so he needs to be home regardless of how busy his schedule is and so far he obliges with this rule. Last week the babies started to crawl. Its so funny because Seong-mi crawls forward and Ji-hun crawled backward. Oh, it was difficult but after a while I laughed out loud my babies are so opposite. Seong-mi loves to hear 2NE1 music and would start to sway her and her head whenever we play 2NE1 music and Ji-hun would cry when we do. He loves his daddys' music and when we play either Big Bang or One of a Kind by daddy he would laugh and move his head. So nowadays I feed them separately I play 2NE1 while feeding Seong-mi and I play Big Bang with Ji-hun.

Daddy has not seen them crawl since he's been busy with his business so on the first week after they started crawling I watched him as he took his children out in the backyard where I had a small playpen be built for the babies to enjoy the sun while playing. So when he laid both of them on the baby mat he was so surprised to see them turn to their stomach. 

"Jagi Jagi come!!! they turned oh our babies turned..." I did not come out cause he is bound for more surprises. 

"Omo omo honey come they are crawling!!! Dara Dara come they are crawling..." he had his hand on his hips as he watched his babies in fascination. 

"What honey what is it ?" I pretended I did not know. 

"Oh honey honey look our babies are crawling!!! Oh, they are showing off in front of their appa ha..." When they started crawling in a separate direction he laughed out loud. "Honey look look they are going an opposite direction ...why ahahaha why are they so different?" 

"Honey the last time I checked one of them is a boy and the other is a girl? Remember?"

"But oh they are so cute wait I have to record this.." so he took out his cellphone and taking videos like he always does and then immediately posted in his IG. In just a couple of minutes over ten thousand hits already. "Omo omo my babies are celebrities look at how many are liking the video."

"Jiyong-ahh I know you're excited and all but our babies should not be in the limelight they're too young for that!!!"

"Just too ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter