Twin's Hospital Visit

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After seeking approval, the twins were allowed to visit their mom in the hospital. Daddy Jiyong had two shirts made for the kids overnight with a big heart design in the middle with the words - Omma I love you!!! and they wore it on top of their ripped jeans. And Daddy jiyong who picked them up changed into the same attire and they all wore their red adidas rubber shoes. 

Mommy Park stayed with Dara when the kids were fetched. She came over to bring food for the couple and she knew Jiyong will need to go home so she stayed with her daughter. 

As soon as the door opened the kids ran to their mom who was teary eyed upon seeing her family wearing identical clothes. 

"Omma I miss you", Ji-hun embraced his mom.

"Saranghae omma. " Seungmi posed first making a heart curve with her tiny arms above her head and smiling at her mom. Dara smiled and opened her arm to welcome her baby girl. She kissed the twins allover their face. How she missed them both. 

"Ooops kids do not let mommy carry you  she's still recuperating and the babies need to breath inside her okey?" Jiyong followed the twins and kissed Dara on the lips lifting the twins afterwards. 

"Omma I am so happy you brought home our siblings!!!" Ji-hun started clapping. 

"Anything for you baby!" Dara smiled lovingly to Ji-hun. Seung-mi went back to Dara's side started rubbing her tummy,"Babies I am nunna Seung-mi you be good to mommy okey so that she will not be sick." she placed her head on Dara's tummy as if listening causing Dara and Jiyong to laugh out loud. 

"I'm sure they love unnie Seung-mi baby." Dara said. 

Ji-hun pulled Jiyong's hand, "Appa what will they call me?"

"Son they will call you hyung!"

Ji-hun stood up proudly and looked at his mom, "Omma tell the babies I am hyung Ji-hun okey?"

"Sure baby I will tell them"

"Omma do not call me baby I am hyung already." He said tapping his hand in his heart.

Jiyong, Mommy Park and Dara could not help but laugh. "Ohhh ji-hun cutee..." Mommy Park stooped down and kissed Ji-hun. She's so proud of her grandson. 

"Oh I am so happy you are raising your kids like normal kids they do not seem to be affected by fame they look like regular kids." Mommy Park commented while rubbing the head of Ji-hun. 

"Omma we try our best to give them a normal life, so that fame will not affect them. "

"Good, good!' 

Ji-hun took out something from his right pocket - a plastic stethoscope and then ran back to his moms bedside and placed it on top of her mommy's tummy. "Omma omma they are saying hello to hyung!!!"

"You can hear?" Jiyong said winking at Dara. 

"Neh omma they called me hyung!!!" Dara laughed. 

"Omma me too i want to hear them call me unnie me too!" Seung-mi grabbed the plastic toy from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter