이름이 뭐예요? (ireumi mwoyeyo?)

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note :  I want to thank everyone who gave me feedback regarding the names I created for the twins so I added this chapter to respond to all your requests . Those who sent me their recommended names - Thank You - especially joms,kimee07,acaj_1630,Cornstar and daralover03198926. 

I loved the names you sent me and so I researched for Korean names that is closest to the ones I would like their kids to have or represent.  Your feedback mean so much to us writers - thank you!!!

____________________________________________

"Whaaat?" Dara's mom stood in the middle of Dara's living room. She was upset when whe found out the names that then couple has chosen for their twins. She came as soon as she learned that the couple were having twins.

"Dara this is not like in the Philippines where you combine the names of the couple to get the name of their child...in Korea we look into the meaning of the name to adopt to the baby. 

"I agree !" GDs mom was there too for their weekly dinner with the couple. Both in-laws were excited to have the twins but prefers names that are Korean in nature.

"Ladies calm down - you know how modern these two are and it is our role to guide them - at the end of the day." Daddy Kwon was quick to step in to pacify the mood.

"Omma I want our babies to carry both our names what is wrong with that?" Dara sat pouting. Jiyong quietly sat beside her. while he adores Dara he cannot go against his parents. He is known for being a very obedient son. 

"Okey okey why don't we look for names that can replace your corny Jiyondara and Sandiyong ... go check the internet for probable names." Mommy Kwon suggested and looked at GD who immediately opened his laptop to follow his moms instructions. 

"Well our fans sent names for our twins would you like to hear them first??? Honey are you okey?  Maybe we should listen to our parents and fans? "

"Hmmm okey ... sorry omma ( she bowed to both her moms) and sorry appa ( and she bowed down to her father-in-law)." She knew that at the end of the day she has no other option but to follow her elders. Just like Jiyong she is known for being obedient. 

"Great !!! Love you baby (kissed Dara and went back to reading the laptop entries) ... Here you go there someone recommended Jiho and Jihee, another one said Jihyun and Jiyeon, Jinyoung and Jinyeon....which one do you like?"

"Yebo what about you I th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter