Triple Treat

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon Dara went home and as promised Jiyong stayed at home doing all recordings and paper works there. His staff goes there to have any paper that needs to be signed there. He would only attend meetings via Skype or only if it is very urgent. The twins went back to school and with the help of their nanny's the house went back to normal. Dara was bed rest for a month.

On the fifth week of conception the couple went back to the hospital for Dara's first ultrasound. 

"Honey I think its a twin. "Jiyong giggled. 

"I also have a feeling its a twin. " Dara said as she buckled up. Jiyong wanted to drive her to the hospital. He is back to pre-daddy mode - excited overly protective of Dara and will not allow anyone else going with her to the hospital.

"Jinjja Jagi?" Jiyong kissed her first after checking that she is buckled in her seat.

"Neah I can feel more than one heartbeat." 

"Ommo ommo I am indeed a twin maker." Jiyong smirked proudly. 

"Jiyong ahh no more after this ha..." Dara pleaded. 

"Umm one more baby?"

"Ahhh the next one you will carry okey?"

"Hmm cannot resist me so believe me you will carry the next one too!" he chuckled. Dara slapped his shoulder. 

"I cannot resist you huh, really? Remember what you said hah let's see who cannot resist who. "

"Just joking baby just joking, saranghae!!!" Jiyong cutely looked at his wife and sent her  finger hearts. 

"I just hope they will be as healthy as our first twin. "

"Oh they will be I will do everthing to make sure they will be." Jiyong said and kissed her on her forehead. 

When they arrived in the hospital the doctors greeted them and started to prepare the apparatus as Dara changed into the hospital gown. Jiyong nervously sat in the waiting area. When everything was set the doctor called him in. He sat be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter