A Happy KWON Christmas to one and all!!!

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Merry Christmas everyone!!!"Jiyong raised his goblet of red one and all their families and friends raised their glasses too. 

"Meery Christmas!!!" everyone cheered. 

T'was the night before Christmas and in anticipation for the upcoming birth of the triplets Jiyong and Dara decided to have the Christ mas party at home. The twins were esctatic that meant plenty of gifts for both of them so Seung-mi dressed in a pretty ruffled LV dress with long white stockings and a glittery red shoes. Ji-hun wore a v-shaped sweater with a huge mickey design in front on top of a plain white polo shirt. He wore a plain black jeans and a shiny black shoes. Along with dad and mom they stood smiling in front of the door as the guests came in. 

The living room was decorated in white and gold silvery items making it sparkle. 

Sandara who was feeling a bit heavy inside had to sit in a red majestic seat beside their Christmas tree. She was having fun watching the whole proceedings on the side. The BB boys played opposite the Ikons in the battle for the most number of balloons to burst in 60 seconds. Top kept pulling the balloons IKONS were trying to burst while Bobby is battling with Seung-ri in the getting baloons for others to burst. At one point Bobby accidentally pushed Seung-ri and when Seung-ri stood up to face him Bobby panicked and started bowing to Seung-ri. 

"How are you feeling unnie?" CL sat beside Sandara.

"I'm fine don't worry about me just enjoy the night, please." Sandara assured her. 

As the night progressed everyone was getting tipsy and started opening their gifts and just as expected the kids had the most number of gifts!!!

"Wow Barbie from Aunt CL!" Seung-mi goshed over a doll dressed like a princess. 

"Wow Ironman doll from Uncle Seung-ri!" it was Ji-hun's turn to jump for joy.

While the adults were also busy exchanging gift. The theme is "something to remember me by".

"What the F is this Seung-ri?" CL shouted as she opened the gift from Seung-ri who gave her a huge photograph of himself. CL started running after Seung-ri. 

"Thank you hyung!!!", Bobby was bowing down to Jiyong who gifted him with a one of a kind PMO jacket with his name embroidered in it. 

"Hyung? What's this?" Daesung raised a pink Hello Kitty brief. 

"U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter