Twin dara...

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Thanks so much to all who immediately subscribed to this story. I posted it just two days ago and was so surprised to find more than 100 subscribers. I am touched thanks so much!!! Are you ready to hear the twins' name? Here it goes...enjoy

________________________________________

"Well Dara and I have decided on the names to give our son and daughter." everyone scrambled and stood infront of the couple as they stood on top of the stairs. They went inside their room to make a decision on what will be the names of their kids while the gang were having a party. So now they stood infront of the group who were eager to know the names of their twins.

"Our daughter will bear the name of my wife so its Sandiyong. And our son will bear my name and will be named Jiyondara." The group fell quiet none of them got the name right? 

"As such our twins will also have our names as their nick names so my daughter will be Sandy and my son will be called Jiyong too isn't it lovely?" Dara happily remarked but still no reaction from their audience. 

"Agreed so corny." CL commented.

"Hey I thought you will respect our opinion why are you complaining?" GD remarked.

"We wanted for you to choose from among our submitted names not come up with your name combination. I almost won Jinsukees car ... how sad." Daesung feeling sad commented. 

"You were betting on who will win?" Dara was surprised at his remark. 

"Well sort of ... not much." Hyorin bowed down embarassed. 

"Won't you be happy for us? Its our choice we felt that choosing one name from the list will hurt the others so we came up with our own names." GD said.

"He is right you know, they're the parents at the end of the day."Bojowoo commented. They all looked at him and nodded. 

"Well since my bestfriend has decided I will agree to it - congrats bro! And thank you for saving my car too!" YB shook the hand of GD and placed his arm on his shoulder the others followed his act too. The silence was again replaced by noise, laughter and non stop bickering between the gang members. 

They went on and on until wee hours of the morning at which time Dara yawned and GD had to put her to bed. A clue that prompted everyone to leave.

The next day...

GD was up early he even prepared omelet and coffee for Dara while she was asleep. 

"Honey wake up I cooked your breakfast." he gently whispered to Daras ear . 

"Hmmm what time is it Ji?" Dara reluctantly opened one of her eyes as she spoke. 

"Almost 10AM."GD said with a smile as he brushed away strands of hair covering Daras face. He cannot help but smile and be thankful to his wife who is about to give him his wish of a boy and a girl. He remembered his new years' message where they were asked to write a letter to themselves and put it in a capsule - even then he knew he would marry Dara and he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter