Good News, Bad News

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the couple arrived in the hospital Dara was taken to the back entrance into the VVIP ward. She was still unconsicous when they arrived although she was breathing fine that is the only comforting fact for Jiyong. When the doctor arrived they took blood samples of Dara and they proceeded to place IV in her arms to help her recover faster. The doctor interviewed Jiyong about their activities in the last couple of weeks and his initial assessment was she was tired and her energy level must have gone low that's why. 

Jiyong sat beside Dara after they placed her in the hospital bed and he's been rubbing her arms and hands, calling out her name so she would wake up. He fell asleep seated beside her holding her hands by the time Dara woke up. She still felt dizzy but was glad to be awake. 

"Hmm Ji?"

"Yeobo? You're awake?" Jiyong held her hand and kissed her, he was relieved when he saw her awake. "How are you feeling?"

"Ohhh dizzy, it feels like the whole room is rotating."

"Then rest I will be here just tell me what you need." Jiyong said. 

"Honey what about the kids?"

"Omma is taking care of them."

"Did they cry?"

"I guess they panicked after sseing you collapsed."

"Joesong haeyo yeobeo I made you all worry." Dara apolgetically told GD. 

"Ani baby it's okey as long as you're okey. the doctors took blood samples but said you need to rest they think its over fatigue with our trip and the commercials succeeding each other aside from taking care of the house and family. I'll ask omma to keep the children with them until you are fine."

"Oh you don't have to I will be lonely without them."

"But honey you are exhausted the doctors said."

"Don't worry Ji I will be fine soon,okey,' she rubbed the wrinkled brows of Jiyong to appease him. She kissed him to calm him down, "I am fine this is over in a day or two I promise."

"Okey then I will re- arrange all my skeds and do my work at home so I can help out."

"Honey..."

"No buts I will stay until you are better." Jiyong kissed her forehead. 

"Baby let's call the kids I don't want them to worry."

And GD face timed the kids..."Hello babies!!!" Dara greeted the kids and both jumped up to the screen looking closely to see their mom.

"Hello omma!!!" both smiled. 

"How are my babies, what are you doing?"

"Coloring omma grandpa gave us appa's painting tools so we are coloring..."

"Oh omma is so proud of you...behave while staying with grandpa and grandma okey?"

"Omma are you okey?" Seung-mi, "Omma we cried when you fell, we thought...we thought you will not wake up."

"Mianhe baby omma had stomach ache so she is a bit sick but omma will come home soon."

"Neh omma, can we go there with appa?"

"Ji can they come and visit me?" Dara asked Jiyong. 

"I will double check with the doctor first."

"Appa will talk to the doctor so that you can come here, omma misses you both..." 

"We miss you too omma do not be sick anymore okey?" Dara laughed at Ji-hun who was acting like an adult just now. 

GD laughed too, "Ji-hun will you take care of omma if she gets home?"

"Neh appa!!! Ji-hun doctor of omma!!!" then he stood up and came back with his first aid kit toy took out the stethoscope and placed in front of the mobile phone and both parents laughed. "Good boy Jih-hun!" Jiyong replied.

"Ommo ommo Dr Kwon omma will surely get well ." Dara was touched by her son's action.

"Omma me too I will cook for you." Seung-mi said. 

"Of course baby omma will eat everything baby Seung-mi will cook."

"Neh omma."

"Oh omma needs to rest- say good night to omma babies,"Jiyong told his kids. Both kids bow before saying,"Goodnight omma we miss you see you soon!" Mommy Kown took the phone after that. 

"Jiyong what did the doctor say?"

"We need to wait for the result of the blood tests but on the onset he said Dara is probably exhausted from all the preparation for the commercial and all. But she will just stay her for a few days then we can go home."

"Okey take care of your wife,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter