The Return of SuperKwon!!!

My Family Kwon : Always You & I - the Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the birthday of the twins there were non-stop request for them to appear on "Return to Superman" but Dara was so against it as the babies are still very young to even be able to appreciate it. She's afraid they will be over exposed and over-exposed kids don't grow well. She wants them to enjoy their youth. But after several requests she agreed to have photoshoots with them. 

"Honey when will be your photoshoot?" Jiyong was sitting beside Dara  watching their daily doze of drama. The kids were past asleep.

"Jjangmae told me its going be next week. Jagi I want us to design identical clothes for them, can we do that."

"Of course! I already called my designers so we can have the kids fitted for your photoshoot."

"Honey will you not join us?"

"Maybe for a picture or two but I want to highlight you and my kids. I will just be a distraction."

"I have an idea honey can we dress them up like how we dress up?"

"Sure thing but its funny i need to have Jihun wear the PMO cap hahaha!!! And the baggy pants hahahaha..."

"Well my darling Seong-mi will definitely look good in shorts t-shirt and rubber shoes...she's a chubby version of mommy."

Jiyong looked at his wife and hand combed her hair. "Honey you still look so young - you don't look like a mommy of twins tsk tsk... I am such a lucky bastard to have you for my wife."

"Jiyong...I am lucky to have you - you've taken such good care of me and the kids."

"Oh well that I do  and I am to do more for you baby..." he kissed her hair. "Hmm honey speaking of more can we have some more babies soon?"

Dara slapped his shoulder - " not yet Jiyong  ah! "

"But honey we should be aggressive while we're still young. I want to see my children grow you know."

"I know honey but with the kids growing fast and overseeing them I dont think it would be easy if I am pregnant."

"Okey next year then."

"Hahaha you will not heed until I say yes right?"

Jiyong faced her and hugged her."No! I want as many kids as possible with my lovely wife. I love you so much I want to go back to those days when we can make love for 3 days and 3 nights without a care about the world. I want to have moments where its just the two of us...I miss having you for myself. And at the same time I want to see you in all our kids."

"Oh baby I didn't know I thought you were fine sharing me with the kids. I love looking at how happy you are whenever you are with our kids. I'm sorry I promise to make time for you too - promise! I also want to see you in all our kids." Jiyong released her from his embrace and kissed her.

"I love our kids but I don't want us to forget each other...I also want to pamper my baby girl." Dara was so happy she kissed him again. 

"Why don't we forget about the Kdrama and go to bed. Let me start pampering you now." Jiyong winked at Dara. 

"Honey clothes for our baby first."

Jiyong turned off the TV and lifted Dara, "I have people to do that now I need pampering too so  let's go to bed."

And pampering ended their day.

__________________________________

Photoshoot Day

Jiyongs team came before the family did and the staff of the magazine were shocked by the number of baby clothes that paraded in front of them and the many staff of PeaceMinusOne who started coordinating with the magazine staff even before the family arrived. Jiyong also hired additional security who quickly sorrounded the area. 

They will have their photoshoot at the Shinwha theme park that is co-owned by daddy Jiyong. It was one of the gifts he gave Dara for her birthday several years back and since they got married the couple has not been to the park. So Jiyong coordinated with the management to secure the place for them. Secure was an understatement if one would count the number of uniformed men in the area. It just shows how overprotective Jiyong is. 

Meanwhile on the way to the park...

"Jihun (Jihun looks at mommy) omma and Jihun will have pictures okey so behave baby okey?" As if understanding what mommy said Jihun nodded. "Seong-mi ( when mommy called she sat up and went to mommy and started playing with her earrings) omma, appa and Seong-mi will have pictures ha do not be shy we will pose like when we play at home so behave okey?" Seung-mi looked at mommy and ... "Omma uyu..." She's asking for milk. Since Dara is feeding she was embarassed by the request. "Honey uyu in bottle okey?" Seung-mi shook her head. "Baby mommy and Seung- mi will play okey uyu later?" Seung-mi shook her head.

"Jiyong-shi she wants milk e but how can I?" she was wearing her signature oversized t- shirt and the moment she lifts it up to feed the baby it will show her whole body. 

Jiyong moved near them and covered his wife as she fed Seung-mi. Unfortunately Seung-mi fell asleep as soon as she had her milk.

"Oh no!!!" both parents chorused. 

"That's okey baby we won't start the shoot unless my baby girl wakes up so don't panic."

"But... but the crew."

"Don't worry about the crew my team will take care of them just stay with our baby girl." Dara nodded, knowing Jiyong he would have seen this coming and must have prepared something."

Jiyong took Jihun to his lap and talked to his son, "Jihun and appa will play first right? Why don't we go to the playground buddy and play with a gong (ball in korean). Great ha?" Jihun started giggling and touching his fathers' necklace and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter