Midnight Prank

Around the Campfire

All I have been doing for the past two hours is stare around in a dark cabin. I lay on my back in irritation. I honestly wish that I was home in my memory foam bed. I could be playing my XBox right now. I usually play games until 3 AM. For about 40 minutes now, I've been listening to the dork snore.

My God... he sounds like a motor cycle with engine issues....

 I remembered why I was angry at Gabe. If I have to keep listening to his snoring at least I should be able to scroll through my news feed or post how bored I am on my profile in hopes one of my friends will come for my rescue sooner or later. At least a few YouTube videos too pass would be great. 

I finally had enough of being extremely bored... I got up setting my flashlight on dim and pull my duffel on my back. If I'm stuck here I might as well go explore or something. I check on my bunk dork. He is fast asleep curled up in a fleece blanket cuddling a teddy bear. 

Gross. 

I slip my sneakers on my feet. I am just about to quietly open the door.

"No.. What are you doing?"

I freeze. Crap I've been caught. I turn to see that it wasn't Gabe or the kid above my bunk. It was Hong Ki. He is sitting up in his bunk his eyes half open. I thought he was awake I had a story made up and I had money to bribe him with. 

"I don't want to go to school Mom..."

I sigh quite relieved that he is only sleep talking. I stand on the bottom step of the latter to look at him. I gave him a small push on his stomach to lay him back down.

"Shhhh go back to sleep buddy. There's a whole bunch of anime girls waiting for you in dream land. Go and have milkshakes with them on cotton candy clouds."

What the hell was I saying??? Cotton candy clouds? As weird as it sounded it seem to did the trick he shut his eyes to sleep, now is my chance to make my move and hightail it outside. I press the button on the handle to release the clasp to open the door. I slowly open the door enough to get through and quietly shut it behind me. 

Once I was certain that the door was shut I stepped off the porch and walk around the cabin. There was absolutely nothing interesting to see besides a water spout. There has to be some kind of action in this boring nut house. I decided to go a bit further into the woods. Unfortunately the batteries in my lame flashlight had died. I am wandering around like a blind person trying hard not to trip over tree roots. 

I have no idea how far I've gotten but I see the main hall I can recognize by the roof lights and the enormous wrap around patio. I wonder if there is snacks there because I am starting to get hungry.

Luck is on my side there is no one there and no one is there. I open the door and try to navigate around the dim room looking for anything interesting. I did find some snacks which is awesome and I spotted the supply closet.

I open the supply closet door and see a bunch of junk. I spot out some rope and a medium tub of homemade green slime from some activity the other team did today. I carry the handful of snacks, rope, and slime in my duffel bag. I had an idea...

It took a while but I managed to find my assigned cabin. I snuck back inside. Taking the rope out of my bag I monkey climbed on the bars of the bunk bad and look over at Seung Hyun sleeping, being careful not to awaken him I tie his wrists tightly to the bar of the bed. 

I open the slime tub noticing the slime is extremely sticky from settling. I tip the tub nearly upside down a big glob of bright green slime lands in his brown hair. I added more and spread the slime with my hand until his hands, hair, eyebrows, and shoulders were coated with a whole layer. 

I smile evilly. I honestly want this dork to be going home crying. When the slime tub was empty I threw it out the back door into the wooded area. I lay back down feeling proud of what I've done to him. I hope it makes him go home or it will be so bad that it will send ME home. 

The thought of being home soon made me so happy. I drifted off to sleep thinking about my comfortable bed.