Eyes On You

I Kissed A Gangster!

"A...niyo." You said finally.

Infinite's eyes widened. Doomed was written all over their face.

Sungjong pouted. "Why, noona, why?!" The poor boy was practically throwing a tantrum.

Eunji stared at you with a surprised look.

Woohyun sighed. "Aish." *How can someone so stupid turned down an opportunity to be with L?! THE L?!*

You shook your head and bit your bottom lip. "S-Sorry.." 

You turned around. 

"Wait!" Eunji hollered. 

You stopped in your track and turned back around towards them. "W-What is it?"

Eunji bit her lip nervously before saying, "P...Please, take care of my L oppa for me..."

Infinite gaped at her in silence. This was the first time they ever heard her use the word 'please'.

L was surprised too. 

"E-Excuse me?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

Eunji turned her head towards L and crossed her arms. "You heard me."

"I-I don't know..." You didn't know what to do.

*Accept or not accept? Accept... Then yay, I would be spending time with Mr. Handsome... But then again, he would definitely boss me around until I grew white hair.* You were deep in thought. "Hm... Mr. Handsome or White hair?" You thought out loud.

Infinite looked at and burst out laughing their butts off.

You blinked.

Eunji looked at you with a what-the-hell expression on her face.

You turned to L and he was smirking at you in amusement.

*Omo!* Your cheeks flushed red as you lowered your head to the ground.

Eunji cleared . "Anyway... Is that a yes or no?"

You were too embarassed to think straight so you just nodded your head without thinking. *Ottokae?! My first time with Infinite and I just ruined it! They probably think I'm a weirdo.*

At your respond, Sungjong jumped up and cheered, "Woohoo!"

You looked up and confusion crossed your face. 

Eunji fumbled in her purse and pulled out a piece of paper. She handed the paper to you. "Here. The things you should know about L oppa. I won't be here tomorrow because I'm going shopping and packing my things."

You looked at the paper. 'My Lovely L Oppa' it read. "H-Huh? What do you mean? I didn't even say yes." You blinked at her.

Eunji glared at you. "Don't joke with me. You did say yes."

Your eyes widened. "B-Bwoh?!" *Was that why Sungjong was cheering?*

You looked at Infinite and relief crossed their face.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol secretly gave you a thumbs up while Sungjong and Hoya were secretly cheering and dancing in the background. Woohyun and Sunggyu high fived each other.

"Oh and one more thing," Eunji did the eyes-on-you motion and aim it at you, "I have my eyes on you."

You scrunched up your nose and looked at L. 

He was secretly smirking to himself. 

*Oh no... He's going to torture me because of the bathroom incident, right?* You didn't feel like eating any more. 

 

 

--------------------------------

Okay, I decided to update 2 chapters today! Yay! C; 

Sungyeol: Yay! We're saved!