Sweet Revenge

I Kissed A Gangster!

A week had passed by pretty quickly.

You and Infinite were really close now. You all are like, practically family. They showed you their hideout and other things that they do.

Minhee was getting more curious day by day but you tried your best to ignore her. You felt bad for having to lie to her every time.

This time, as usual, you were tutoring Sungjong at Infinite's hideout.

Sunggyu literally begged you to tutor the maknae since his grades had been going down. Especially math.

You huffed out a breath and stared down at your math book.

Never in your life had you tutored someone so stubborn and well... stupid.

You wrinkled your nose. It had been a habit of your's now ever since Infinite came into your life. *I'm not trying to be mean or anything...*

As much as you love Sungjong, you were running out of ideas of what to do about him.

"Noona, I'm done!" Squealed Sungjong as he dropped his pencil on the desk.

You lifted your head and gave him a weak smile. "Job well done, Sungjongie~ Let's take 5." You yawned and laid your head back down on your desk.

Sungjong blinked at you before jumping up in the air. "Yes!" 

He quickly put on his slippers and dashed downstairs to join the older boys.

 

L knocked on the door. 

No reply.

He knocked again but there was no reply. Frustrated, L turned the doorknob opened and stared at the scene before him.

You were fast asleep with your elbows on the desk along with your head.

L whistled quietly as he tiptoed inside and took out his iPod along with his earphones. This was his chance to get revenge on you for calling him grandpa that day and now, his hyungs and dongsaengs are calling him that as well.

As quietly as possible, L his iPod and plugged the earphones into your ear.

You turned your head a bit, mumbling something about purple broccoli.

L tried his hardest not to laugh. *You are going to regret calling me grandpa, Hwang ~~~~.*

He smirked evily yet playfully too and clicked the play button.

 

30 minutes later, Sungjong came back in with a bowl of ice cream.

He almost choked on his ice cream when he laid eyes on the scene before him. "H-Hyung?"

L looked up and motioned for him to be quiet.

Sungjong gulped down his ice cream and stared at you.

Your face was pink and you were mumbling something about chicken and something else that Sungjong couldn't quite make out.

"W-What are you making ~~~~ noona listen to?" Whispered Sungjong.

L set his feet on the desk and leaned back in the chair with a smirk on his face. "Revenge sure is sweet."

Sungjong blinked at L before asking, "The other Hyungs are serving ice cream, don't you want some, L Hyung?"

L's eyes widened. "Ice cream! Here, Sungjongie. Hold this for me while I get my ice cream." He handed the iPod to Sungjong and advanced downstairs for his beloved ice cream.

Sungjong pouted at your current state. "Don't worry, noona. Sungjongie is here to rescue you from L hyung's wrath."

He slowly removed the earphones from your ear and you relaxed again. 

Sungjong smiled and poked you to wake you up. 

You bolted up and screamed, "LIPSTICK CHICKEN BUTTER ROLL!"

Sungjong's eyes widened and he screamed as well. *What the poop did L hyung do to noona?!*

L smirked from downstairs and chuckled to himself. *Revenge sure is sweet.*

"Hyung, what the hell was that?" Asked Hoya as he tied Sungyeol's apron.

Sunggyu shrugged. "Molla~"

 

--------------------------------

L: Victory noodles~! 

Infinite: Yay! 100 subscribers! Thank you thank you! *Dance party! In color*

Yeolie: Keke~ Author-nim forgot about Dongwoo.

L: Keke~

Dongwoo: Author-nim! How could you forget me in chapter 14?! 

Author-nim: Waah! I'm so sorry, Dongwoo~ I added you now! ㅠ_ㅠ