Hallucinating...?

I Kissed A Gangster!

"Hyung, you're eating too much! Aren't you scared of getting fat?" Exclaimed Sungjong as he took a huge bite of his jelly filled doughnut.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Duh! That's why there's a thing called exercise."

Minhee made a face and retorted, "Yeah and a thing called LAZY." She glared at Woohyun.

You sighed. Ever since that bikini encounter, like, 2 hours 47 minutes and 11 seconds ago, Minhee was still raging with fury. 

*It's not like they're dating or anything... right?* You furrowed your eyebrows and studied the both of them. 

Woohyun was carelessly eating his dessert while Minhee just poked at her food and shooting daggers at him every 5 seconds.

You shrugged and went back to devouring your second plate of sushi. You took a huge bite of the shrimp sushi. Dongwoo made a disgusted face and pointed a finger at it. "Ewwww, how can you eat that?!"

You rolled your eyes at him. "Watta bwabwy."

L, who was behind you, flicked the back of your head. "Yah. Don't talk with your mouth full."

You gulped down your sushi and wrinkled your nose at L.

Sungyeol let out a gigantic burp. "Ugggh, excuse me." He covered his mouth with one hand and laid back on the couch. "Gosh, I'm so full!"

Hoya didn't even talk once. All he did was grab a tray, put as many food as the tray can hold, then plop himself down on the end of the couch and chew, chew, chew away. 

Sunggyu pushed his tray away from him and patted his stomach. "Ugh, me tooooo~"

Suddenly, Sungjong got up and stomped his foot. "I'm bored!" He turned to L. "Hyung, your parents aren't back from touring yet so... can we go to the arcade?"

L raised his eyebrows. "Arcade?"

Sungjong nodded and pouted. "Pleaaaaaaase?~"

L opened his mouth and you knew right then that, being the boring person he is, L was going to reject. 

You instantly stood up with your index finger held high. "Okay! That sounds fun! Let's go."

Sungjong's face brightened. "Yaaaay!"

You clapped your hands and scanned the room. "Alright! Everyone done eating?"

They nodded. You put your hands on your hips and smiled. "Alrighty then. Let's go~"

 

 

"OMG!" Exclaimed Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. 

The arcade was huge and full of games. Plus, there were a huge crowd of people there playing, laughing, and well... having fun.

You smiled in excitement along with Sungjong. 

Infinite, Minhee and you entered the arcade and started looking around. Sungjong clapped his hands together, "Okay! What game should we play first?"

Dongwoo stomped his foot. "Can't we just split up in three groups of three since there's nine of us?"

You and Sunggyu instantly shook your head. "Nooo, there's too many people here."

Minhee nodded in agreement along with the rest of Infinite.

Dongwoo pouted. "Fine."

"Aha!" Sungyeol pointed a finger at a room with a big sign that said "Laser Tag". "Let's play Laser Tag!"

You all nodded in excitement and started making your way over there.

Just as you were about to take a step forward, something caught your eye. You stopped and turned to your left. 

It was a girl with light brownish-blondish hair and she looked really, really familiar.

She was with a guy with blonde hair. You squinted your eyes and nearly fell over when you saw her face.

She turned around, laughing and smacked the guy's arm. The girl looked exactly like Choi Eunji, L's girlfriend.

You gasped.

"AH!" Exclaimed Woohyun who was next to you.

You jumped a bit and gaped at him. "Woohyun oppa, you saw that too?!" You pointed a finger at the direction where 'Eunji' is.

Woohyun blinked at you. "Saw what?" He followed your finger and saw nothing.

You tilted your head with an 'o' face. "Bwoh?!" You looked everywhere but 'Eunji''s twin was gone and so was the blonde haired boy.

You wrinkled your nose. *Was I hallucinating or something?*

Dongwoo, who was already on the other side with Infinite and Minhee, turned and shouted, "Yah! Hurry up! Weren't you the one that said not to split up?!"

You puffed out your cheeks. Woohyun grabbed your arm and dragged you along. "Let's go~"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN! Were you just hallucinating? Moooollllaaa~~~ ANYWHO, I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS<3! It's just around the corner~ Eeeeek! I'm so excited^^