L's Getting Curious

I Kissed A Gangster!

L entered the aisle of pads with a notebook in front of his face. 

Okay... maybe he wasn't as confident as he thought he was. *Aish! This is so embarrassing.* L made a face and looked around the aisle. His eyes nearly pop out of his sockets. *HOLY .*

There were so many different types of pads, green, blue, pink, orange. L was even more lost now. His face turned pale as he stared at the pads. He had no idea which one was the one that you needed.

There were other girls there as well, gaving him strange looks which made his face turned different shades of red. *Aish... maybe she would start calling me oppa if I buy her an extra box of pads...* 

He squinted his eyes and scanned the pads. *Why the hell is there so many brands? It's only use for one purpose, right?* L ruffled his hair in frustration.

Someone tapped him the shoulder. L turned around and came face to face with a mother.

She coughed and asked, "Do you need help?"

L blinked and he quickly nodded. "Yes, please. I'm buying pads for-"

The mother interrupted him and winked. "For your girlfriend, I see."

L choked on his spit and nodded slowly. "U-Uh, sure, sure. Just please help me decide on which one to buy." He was in a hurry to get to you or else, you would mad dog him like earlier.

 

 

Meanwhile....

You groaned while laying down on the couch, still clutching onto your stomach. *What's taking him so long?*

"Yah! Lee Minhee!" You tried calling your best friend but she was too busy doing whatever with Infinite in Woohyun's room. 

Just then, the sound of the front door opened and closed. 

You sat up slowly and peeked over the couch. 

L was walking in with a blue box of pads in one hand while the other scratching the back of his head.

You raised an eyebrow at him. "YAH! What took you so long, old grandpa?!" 

The mood swings were finally getting to you and you couldn't hold it back in.

L's eyes widened and he gently threw the box of pads towards you. "Yah! You should be-"

Suddenly, someone stormed out of their room and slammed the door shut. 

You both looked up to find Sungjong holding his stuffed dog with him. 

He held it in front of him and cooed, "It looks just like our Sungyeolie~" And with that, he smacked the dog right in the face.

You and L stopped your bickering and turned to Sungjong instead. 

He looked up and nearly had a heart attack when he saw you and L.

Suddenly, a flash of pain sliced through you. You growled, snatched the box of pads and ran towards the bathroom.

Sungjong blinked and asked, "Hyung, what's wrong with ~~~~?"

L's faced reddened slightly and he awkwardly cleared his throat. He shook his head and plopped down on the couch.

Sungjong shrugged and threw his stuffed dog on the floor before stomping on it with his foot. "Die, die, die, die!"

A couple minutes later, you came out of the bathroom, feeling as refreshed as ever. But of course, your mood swing was still on and probably will be for a while until your monthly gift stops.

You felt kind of bad that you had to take it out on L. You even called him old grandpa again... and oppa! Your eyes widened.

Just then, the door opened and in came Mr. and Mrs. Kim along with Moonsoo, who was happily eating his ice cream.

"Aigooo~ Moonsoo-ah, sweetie, you should stop eating that ice cream or you're going to be fat." Scolded Mrs. Kim.

Moonsoo just shrugged carelessly, ran passed you and the T.V. before plopping himself on the couch.

Mrs. Kim looked up and saw you. She smiled and said, "Sorry for taking so long. Moonsoo, " She gave him a look, "just had to stop for ice cream." Mrs. Kim rolled her eyes even though she was smiling.

You smiled back and nodded. "That's alright. So, uh... are wer gonna eat soon?" 

Mrs. Kim's eyes widened and she gasped, "Oh yes! That's right. So sorry." She apologized and walked into the small kitchen. Mrs. Kim placed the deliciously food that they bought on the counter.

You chuckled at her forgetfulness and helped her set up the table. You grabbed a couple of spoons, cups of water, and placed them on the table before going back into the kitchen and looking for plates.

You tried jumping up for the plates but you were too short.

Just then, a hand came up behind you and smoothly grabbed the plates for you instead.

You spun around and came face to chest with L. You gasped and took a step back causing your head to hit the cabinet hard.

"Ow, okay!" You winced and put your hands on your head.

L chuckled and whispered, "Pabo." 

You looked up in embarrassment and pouted. "Yah..." Right then, your eyes flickered. 

This was your chance to ask L about Eunji. L turned around and was about to leave when you tugged on his sleeve.

He turned back around. "Hm?"

You bit your bottom lip and asked, "When Eunji said that she had to go somewhere with her family... Did she tell you where?"

L thought about it for a second and shook his head. "Ani. Why?"

"Oh..." You looked down at the floor and shook your head. "It's nothing."

You turned him back around and pushed him out. "Hurry, go and set up the table!"

L furrowed his eyebrows at your sudden curiousness. *What was ~~~~ trying to say?*

You came out of the kitchen a couple seconds after and called for Infinite and Minhee. "Yah! Oppas, Sungjongie, Minhee! Time to eat!"

L watched you closely. *Or was it just the mood swings that was doing that?* He shook his head and sighed. *One minute she was mad dogging me and now, she's asking me strange questions.*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol! I can't help but laugh at this funny picture of our choding Sungyeolie. xD

Sungyeol: I saw that Sungjongie!