Beating Heart.

I Kissed A Gangster!

3 days later, after the introduction of Minhee and Infinite, everything was going well.

All of you were at Infinite's hideout again, planning on what to do in such a hot weather.

Just then, an idea popped into your head. You lifted your head and held up yor index finger. "Aha!"

All heads turned your way. 

"Wae? You got something?" Asked Minhee.

You nodded and got out your phone, dialing Mr. and Mrs. Kim's number.

They exchanged confused looks at each other and shrugged.

"Ah, annyeong, Mrs. Kim." You smiled.

At 'Mrs. Kim', L's head perked up. *My mom?* 

You nodded and asked, "Mrs. Kim, um... About that trip to Jeju Island.."

Minhee and Infinite's eyes widened. Minhee and Sunjong held each other's hands while jumping up and down.

Sungyeol soon joined them and then one by one, they were all bouncing up and down while you were on the phone with Mrs. Kim except for L who was watching you the whole time.

"Yes, tomorrow would be great! Thank you." You smiled and hung up.

They stared at you with wide eyes while holding their breath. 

You gave them a thumbs up with a toothy grin. "It's a yes!"

Infinite and Minhee jumped up and down in excitement. "Yaaaay!"

L smiled with his eyebrows raised. *Kids..*

 

You puffed out your cheeks as L close the front door with his foot.

"Aigoooo. I'm so tired!" You took off your socks and headed upstairs towards your bedroom.

L followed close behind without saying anything. He got used to your complaining after a long day now. 

You laid down on your bed and gazed up at the bottom of L's bed.

L closed the door and plopped down on the chair.

It was awkwardly silent. You sat up and tied your hair into a messy bun. "I think we should get packing, Myungsoo."

"Why do you call me that and not L?" He gazed at you.

You calmly walked over to your share of the closet. "Because that's your name."

L stared at your back while you dug for your clothes.

"Aha! Perfect!" You squealed and held out your favorite underwear, not realizing that L was still in the room with you.

"Ahem." L cleared his throat and awkwardly looked away.

Your eyes widened and you quickly shoved it in your bag as blush crept up your cheeks.

"I-I'm gonna go to the bathroom." L rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and walked out.

Your face was burning red. *Ottakae?! Ottakae?! I can't believe that just happened! Aish, how embarrassing.*

You noticed your heart was beating rapidly and you looked down at your hands. *What's wrong with my heart?*

L bit his bottom lip as he trotted down the stairs. He scratched the back of his head and let out a shaky breath. L smirked. *White with black polka dots, huh? That should do.* 

He chuckled, glad that he found another thing to tease you about during the whole trip to Jeju Island.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 finished^^ Please do comment more, I really appreciate your comments. c: And so does our lovely leader, Sunggyu. v.v

Sunggyu: ....Please? *Pouts*