His Girlfriend.

I Kissed A Gangster!

*Knock knock knock*

You slowly opened your eyes, got up and stretched while yawning. Unaware of your surroundings, you turned your head to the side and your eyes widened at the sight of L. 

"M-Myungsoo!" All of a sudden, everything that happened yesterday came flying right back at you.

L stared at you for a few seconds before saying, "Why are you on my bed?"

You blinked and stared at him. "You were sleepwalking... I think."

L's eyes widened slightly, just slightly and then it was back to its normal size. He climbed back down the ladder, turned around and ruffled his hair. "Aish! Not again." You heard him murmured and watched as he disappeared out the door towards the bathroom.

You shrugged and got up, ready for school again and facing your always oh so curious best friend.

After taking a quick shower, putting on your uniform and braiding your hair into two, you walked downstairs into the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim greeted you, "Good morning, ~~~~-ah."

You smiled and greeted her back, "Morning, ahjumma."

You decided to call her that since you didn't feel like calling her Mrs. Kim all the time.

There was Mr. Kim and Moonsoo at the table but there was no L. *He probably left early.* Somehow, you were disappointed and sat down next to Moonsoo.

Mrs. Kim placed a plate of eggs and pancakes in front of you and urged you to eat quickly and leave so that you could catch up to L.

"Bye, Ahjumma, Ahjussi, and Moonsoo-ah!" You waved happily and your heels and trotted to school.

 

 

 

"Yo, L!" Said Dongwoo as he and the rest of Infinite made their way towards L.

L stopped in his tracks and looked up. He put up his hand lazily as if to say hi before placing it back in his pocket.

Woohyun came up behind L and hugged his waist while saying, "I heard you cheated on Eunji."

L blinked, obviously confused at what Woohyun just said. 

"What are you talking about?" Asked L as he stared at Infinite.

Sungyeol put his arm around L and said, "Don't pretend like you don't know."

L furrowed his eyebrows, still confused.

Sungjong hid behind Hoya just in case and squeaked, "Sungyeol Hyung and I saw a girl in your kitchen last night."

L's eyes widened. 

Just then, "Myungsoo! Kim Myungsoo!" You shouted while running towards L and a group of boys. *Those must be his friends. The other Kingkas?*

Infinite and L turned around. You stopped in front of them while huffing and puffing, trying to catch your breath.

Sungjong's eyes widened and he pointed a finger at you. "T-That's Hyung's girl!"

Infinite stared at you, up and down. Just then, another girl joined in. "Who's girl?" She asked as she hugged L's arm. 

Woohyun pointed to you while saying to the girl, "Eunji, L cheated on you with this girl."

The Eunji girl gasped and looked at L, accusingly. "Whaaat?!"

L's eyes widened and he quickly exclaimed, "What?! No way. Look, guys. This girl," L pointed to you, "is nothing to me. She's just a girl that my dad picked up."

You flinched at L's harsh words. Somehow, you felt like crying.

Sungjong and Sungyeol pouted, obvisously disappointed. Same goes with Infinite.

Eunji smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at L. "Oh, L honey~ I knew you still love me." Cooed Eunji as she rubbed herself all over him.

L turned to you and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Again, the cold tone was back in his voice every time he talks to you. Feeling hurt from his harsh words earlier, you handed him his lunch bag that he forgot and answered with a cold tone, "I go to school here, idiot."

And with that, you stomped ahead. L stared at you and looked down at his lunch box. There were marks on the bag from you gripping the bag hard. L furrowed his eyebrows. *Did I hurt her feelings?* L shrugged away the thought and turned to Eunji. 

"Oppa, let's get going." Said Eunji as she dragged L away from Infinite and towards the school.

Infinite sighed again. 

Dongwoo complained while stomping his feet on the cement. "Ugh! And we almost got rid of her."

Sunggyu nodded in agreement and asked, "You think that girl likes L?"

Woohyun shrugged.

"Which girl?" Asked Hoya.

Sunggyu pointed to where you had stomped off to and said, "The one with L's lunch bag."

Sungjong nodded enthusiastically and smiled. "I think so!" Exclaimed Sungjong. 

Infinite stared at where you had stomped off to.

 

 

Steam were coming out of your ears, literally! "Ugh! That... Ooh! That... Little Myungsoo." You fumed but then the anger vanished and was placed with a painful feeling.

Suddenly, someone tackled you from behind. You screamed as you both fell onto the hard cement floor. Your head banged on the lockers loudly and you winced in pain.

Minhee got off of you and gasped, "Omo! Mianhae, ~~~~-ah!"

You glared at her and growled, "Lee Minhee! When I get you, I'm gonna rip your eyebrows out!"

Minhee's eyes widened as she got up and dashed into the hallway. You slowly sat up while wincing in pain with one hand over your now super red forehead and slowly trotted to class, murmuring something about dead meat.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Here is chapter 5~ From today on, I will be updating regularly and also, sorry for not udating. Oh! One more thing, I added a new character in the story and her name is Choi Eunji. She might seem like a bch, which she will be, but there is a special bond between you two later on. I've said enough. *Zipped mouth* See you in the next chapter! xD