A New Friend

I Kissed A Gangster!

"Yes, another win! Pay up, hyungs." Cheered Sungjong, who surprisingly beat all his hyungs at a shooting game.

You sighed again for the umpteenth time.

You still couldn't get that picture of the Eunji-look-alike girl out of your head.

Minhee noticed and elbowed you. "~~~~, gwenchana?"

You looked at her for 3 seconds before turning back and let out another sigh.

Minhee furrowed her eyebrows and elbowed you again. "Yah. What's wrong?"

You shook your head and got up, murmuring, "Nothing... I'll be right back. Need to use the bathroom."

Minhee watched as you disappeared around the corner towards the bathroom.

L noticed you too and asked, "What's wrong with ~~~~?"

Minhee shrugged. "I don't know. She won't tell me."

L grew concerned and decided to follow you.

 

 

You gazed at yourself in the mirror and pouted. "Was I hallucinating? Or was that really Eunji?"

After a couple of seconds, you smacked your cheeks and shook your head frantically. "Ani! I was just hallucinating! Yup... hallucinating."

But no matter how many times you tried to convince yourself, a little part of you still believed that you weren't hallucinating.

You let out a frustrated sigh. *But... Who was that boy that she was with?*

A couple minutes later, you were finally done thinking hard and washed your hands before exiting the bathroom.

Just as you stepped out, someone walked by and you both crashed right into each other. 

"Ah!" You stumbled backwards a few steps, causing your elbow to meet the wall who gladly scratched it.

You covered your forehead with your hand. "Sorry."

You looked up and met eyes with a boy.

The first thing you noticed was his blonde hair. 

Your eyes widened and you pointed at his hair. "O-Oh, blonde!"

The boy gave you a raised eyebrow smile and slowly nodded his head. "Uh, yeah..... Gwenchana?"

You blinked a couple times and put your hand back down to your side. "O-Oh.." You nodded in embarrassment.

He noticed your bleeding elbow and grabbed your arm. 

You looked up at him in surprise.

The boy quickly dug in his pocket for something.

He pulled out a band-aid and ripped it open before sticking it to your elbow.

He flashed you an apologetic smile. "Sorry, your elbow was bleeding."

And with that, he walked past you, his arm gently brushed yours.

You blinked at what just happened. *H-Huh?*

"Oh, and by the way, my name's L. Joe. Not blonde." You heard him chuckled behind you and into the boy's bathroom.

You tilted your head to the side. *L. Joe huh? He kind of looked like the boy that was with Eunji-look-alike earlier.*

"~~~~." Someone called your name, causing you to snap back to earth.

You looked up and saw L jogging towards you.

"W-What's wrong, Myungsoo?" You asked, grewing concerned why he called you.

"What's wrong?" He asked, completly ignoring your question.

You blinked and titled your head to the side. "Huh?"

L gazed at you for a few seconds before saying, "Oh.. Nevermind." He bit his bottom lip, turned around and started walking back to Infinite and Minhee.

You wrinkled your nose and ran after him. "Wait up, Myungsoo!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! L. Joe finally showed up! C:

OH L. JOE! xD HOW I JUST LOVE YOU<3 C: