Reminder

I Kissed A Gangster!

"Yah! Your doing it wrong!" Screamed Minhee as she wacked Woohyun on the arm. 

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows and pouted. "But you told me to put it like this."

You raised an eyebrow at Minhee and Woohyun. Just yesterday she was oh-so-shy around Woohyun and now, they're both al touchy touchy.

"Lovers quarrel~" Cooed Sungjong as he turned around and gave you a goofy grin.

You chuckled at his cuteness and nodded in agreement. "Agreed."

Hoya rubbed his eyes while letting out a gigantic yawn. "Agreed *Yawns* What?"

All of you were tired for you have to wake up early at 5 and get ready to head to the airport.

"Okay! Everyone get in the car." Called Mrs. Kim as she locked the door up.

You all piled into the car and drove off.

 

During the whole flight, everyone was in their own little world except for two people. They were sitting in the back, bickering back and forth between each other. 

You puffed out your cheeks and gazed out the window. *This is going to be a loooong ride.*

 

 

"Yes! Now this is paradise!" Shouted Woohyun as he spread his arms out and grinning like a little kid.

Once all of you had settled into your rooms, it was time for beach time fun. You share a room with Minhee, L shared with Sungyeol, Hoya shared with Dongwoo, Sunggyu shared with Sungjong and L's parents + Moonsoo in the same room.

You stared at the beach in awe. *Wow... Beautiful.* You've never been to Jeju Island before.

Infinite ran towards the beach, screaming and laughing with joy. You smiled. *Now this is life.*

You laid the towel on the ground next to Mr. and Mrs. Kim's. You sat down and pulled out your favorite orange juice and started drinking it. You put on your glasses and sat down, reading your book and drinking orange juice. Moonsoo was making a sand castle next to you, Mr. and Mrs. Kim were chatting about something funny while Infinite and Minhee were playing in the water except for L who just came out of the bathroom.

He plopped down next to you, just sitting there staring at Infinite and Minhee. 

"~~~~ noona! L hyung! Come plaaaay~" Called Sungjong while jumping up and down and waving his hands like a lunatic.

People stared at Sungjong with a 'wtf' face. You blinked, embarrassed, and quickly burried your head deeper into your book. L cleared his throat and turned to help Moonsoo with his sandcastle. 

Sungjong pouted and kicked the sand. "Why are they pretending they don't know me?" He mumbled.

Just then, Sunggyu came up behind him and dragged him down into the water. "YAH!" Screamed Sungjong with wide eyes.

Dongwoo pointed a finger at the funny scene before him and started laughing loudly.

27 minutes later, you and Infinite were laying down on the sand next to each other side by side. Mr. and Mrs. Kim and Moonsoo went to explore around Jeju Island.

"HAHAHAHA!" Hoya busted out laughing.

You all turned to him. "What's so funny?" Asked Sungyeol.

Hoya was clutching on to his stomache while trying not to laugh but failed. Next to him, Woohyun started screaming and wiping his arm with the sand.

Confusion crossed all of your faces. 

Woohyun pouted and kicked the air with his feet. "UGH! A seagull pooped on my arm!"

Infinite, Minhee and you busted out laughing hysterically. Woohyun's explaination sent Hoya into another round of laughter. By now, tears were starting to form in his eyes.

At that moment, a group of 4 girls with hot bikinis on came walking your way.

Dongwoo was the first to notice and whistled. Woohyun looked up and his eyes nearly popped out of his sockets. Sungyeol stared at them with his mouth opened. Sungjong looked up and raised his eyebrows. Sunggyu slapped his hand on Woohyun's thigh and whislted. "Damn... hot bikini girls." He bit his bottom lip.

That got Hoya's attention. He stopped laughing and looked up as well, his eyes landed on their perfectly hot, y legs.

Minhee crossed her arms with a disgusted face as she glared at Woohyun.

You blinked and glanced at L. He was staring at them as well. You waited until the 4 girls walked by and smacked L's arm. "Yah!" You barked at him.

"Ow! The -" He rubbed his arm and turned to you. "Yah, what was that for?"

You crossed your arms and gave him a stern look. "Ahem.. Hello?! You have a girlfriend! Choi Eunji! Don't be staring at other girls."

L made a face at you and mumbled, "I wasn't staring at other girls."

"You so were." You shook your head.

You looked up at the girls and saw them giggling and staring back at Infinite. You raised your eyebrows and raised your fist up in the air, shouting, "Aye! You girls! These boys are taken!" 

Infinite's eyes widened as they turned to look at you. Minhee was giggling in amusement. The 4 girls gave you a confused face. You pointed a finger at them. "That's right! Keep moving!" You shouted again and wrinkled your nose before going back down.

L raised his eyebrows at you in amusement and watched as you wrinkled your nose and plopped back down next to him. He chuckled. *Ha.. cute.* At the sudden thought, L's eyes widened. *What the... did I just say cute?!*

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know some of you are saying that my story is like 'Playful Kiss' and I know it kind of is like it a bit in the beginning but it's actually not! I am NOT copying 'Playful Kiss' or anything. Thank you~^^

Sunggyu: Annyeong!