'Suicide'

I Kissed A Gangster!

You sat up from your bed and took out the note that Eunji gave you the other day.

Inside reads:

•Feed L oppa lots of food

•Tell the other oppas and Sungjong to carry his books

•Do not let L oppa get injured

•Do not do anything that will trouble L oppa

•Always remind him that he has Choi Eunji

•AND DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM, HWANG ~~~~! I can count you on that, right?

You made a face at the last one. *Psh, yeah right. Who would ever fall for that meanie?*

You folded the paper back nicely and got up towards the bathroom.

 

"Myungsoo! Say ahh~" You held up a fork with a tomato on it.

L ducked away and gave you a confused look. 

You put down the fork and shrugged. "Your girlfriend told me to feed you."

"I have arms thank you very much." L stated.

You wouldn't listen to him. "But Eunji-"

L held up his hand firmly. "I have arms. I can feed myself."

You made a face before going back to eating.

Mrs. Kim observed the both of you carefully. She turned to L and said, "Myungsoo-ah. Just let ~~~~ feed you."

L stopped eating and looked up at his mom. "I have arms, umma. How many times do I have to say that?"

L got up, grabbed his tray and left.

Mrs. Kim made a face at him before smiling at you. 

 

It was night time which means it was also time to feed L again.

You scratched the back of your head. *Why do I have a feeling that Eunji treats him like a baby?*

You shrugged the thought away.

Tonight, it was just you, L, and Moonsoo. Mr. and Mrs. Kim had to leave for a meeting again.

You entered the kitchen and was looking for something to make when suddenly, there was a loud bang upstairs.

Startled, you dashed upstairs and into Moonsoo's room but he was fast asleep.

*Myungsoo!* You turned around and dashed into your's and L's bedroom. 

There was a figure next to the window and it looked like he was about to jump down.

Your eyes widened. "Myungsoo!"

At the sound of your voice, L turned around. "~~~~, I thought you were sleeping."

You ignored him and ran to hug his waist. "What are you doing?! Are you planning to kill yourself?!"

L blinked at you. He wasn't planning on a commiting a suicide but... That gave L an idea.

You hugged his waist tighter. "Please! Don't do this! If it's the note, I can throw it away!"

At the 'note', a smile appeared on L's face. "Really?"

You nodded frantically. "Yes, yes!!"

If L died, you wouldn't be able to forgive yourself and Eunji would probably hunt you down for the rest of your life.

L shrugged. "Okay then. It's a deal." 

He moved away from the window with you still clinging on to his waist. L glanced out the window. *Sorry, guys. I'll come later.*

 

Sungjong pouted. "Ugh, what the heck is L hyung doing?"

Sungyeol sighed. "That fu-"

The maknae's eyes widened as he slapped a hand over his hyung's mouth. "Hyung, no swearing!"

Sungyeol ignored the boy and removed his hand away from his mouth. "That ing L better be here soon or else... Hyung or not."

Sungjong quickly cupped his ears and started singing loudly. "Lalalalaalalalalalal!"

 

-----------------------------

L: *Gasp* Yeolie said a bad word!