Lost and Found.

I Kissed A Gangster!

Run, ~~~~, run! 

Aish, who does he think he is? My father? Obviously not!

You rolled your eyes at the thought. 

Okay, so your probably wondering why I'm running away and from who.

I was walking to the store this morning...

*Flashback*

"Lalala - GRGARGHH!"

Your stomached growled loudly and people turned to look at you.

You ducked your head in embarassment and speed walked away.

"Aish. Why'd you have to growl, tummy?" You scolded your stomache and lighly smacked it a couple of times. "I just fed you this morning.."

You turned the corner and suddenly bumped into an old man.

You gasped. "Omo! Sorry, sir."

You helped the ahgusshi up and bowed.

He chuckled lightly and said, " Ahh...no worries, dea - " The ahjusshi stopped in mid sentence when he saw your face.

He quicky took out a picture and studied it along with your face.

Somehow, something is right here but he just can't sense it.

"Excuse me, dear. Do you by any chance know a girl named Hwang ~~~~?" The ahjusshi questioned you.

Your eyes widened and you pointed to yourself.

"I - I'm Hwang ~~~~!" You exclaimed. Suddenly, something flickered in your mind. 

*I knew it! Aish, why won't they just leave me alone* You thought miserbly.

*One of those loan shark guys probably send him and those two gruff looking man behind him to get me again, right? Gosh, why can't they just except the fact that I want to be alone....*

You have been hiding from the loan sharks ever since when your parents died.

You didn't get why they were after you.

The old man was about to speak when you suddenly turned around and ran. "Wait! Don't run, please. I just want to help you." He shouted and send his two men after you.

*End of flashback*

You turned into an alley.

"OMO! AHHH!" You screamed as you tripped and fell on someone.

The person grabbed you on both arms and hoisted you up.

*What the...* You blinked at the guy.

He was checking you up and down.

You felt uncomfortable just standing there so you were about to take off but the guy grabbed your arm...again.

"Where do you think your going, baby?" He swiftly grabbed your wrist and slammed you against the wall.

You thought * Should I scream for help? Will anyone hear me? Oh my gosh! What if he' s gonna me?!*

All those thoughts were running throw your head.

You tried to get free but he trapped you. "Let go!"

He ignored you. You watched as he came closer and closer.

Without thinking, you kicked him in the shins and escaped from his trap.

The guy groaned in pain and fell to the ground.

*That's what you get for messing with Hwang ~~~~*

You were about to run for your life when suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed your ankle.

Your eyes widened as you turned around. 

"Hey! Let me go!" You tried squirming out of his grasp but he was too strong.

In one swift movement, he yanked your leg and you came crashing down face first into the hard cement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yours eyes jerked open. 

*Where am I?* You sat up and took a look around you.

You were in someone's bedroom and under a bunk bed.

Suddenly, the door slammed opened and a woman in her late thirties walked in with some clothes folded nicely in her arms.

She smiled at you as she approached you and introduced herself. "Hi, how are you feeling? You can call me Mrs. Kim." She offered a hand.

You looked down at her hand then to her face and awkwardly shook it. "I'm ~~~~. Um.. do you know where I am?" You asked her.

"Well your in my house of course." She replied still with a smile on her face.

You blinked at her. "Y-Your house?"

"~~~~ dear, do you remember anything that happened?"

You shook your head.

Mrs. Kim's face turned thoughtful. "Hmm... you must've hit your head pretty hard then."

Suddenly, you remembered what happened in the alley.

You remembered that you were being pulled down and hit your face.

That's all you could remember.

All of a sudden, the door burst opened and you saw the old man from earlier walked in. 

He greeted you with a warm smile. "~~~~-ah, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Okay...I guess." You replied slowly.

 

 

 

 

After a long explaination later...

You finally get it. 

Back there, in the alley. The old ma- Mr. Kim only wanted to help you and give you a home to live in.

He was your father's best friend and right before your father died, your father told him to take care of you but then when he came to get you, you were gone. (A/N: Not your real father. Your adopted father.)

After so many years of searching for you, he finally found you. 

You smiled at him and apologized. "I'm soooooo sorry back there.."

He chuckled. "It's okay, dear. I'm just glad we found you."

Mrs. Kim shooed him out the door and turned to you.

She was about to talk when suddenly, someone on the top bunk stirred awake,

You blinked at who it was.

The guy sat up and ruffled his messy hair before turning to look at you and his mom.

*OH. MY. GOSH.*

"Oh, Myungsoo-ah, your awake?" Asked Mrs. Kim. "Can you please get out for a second?"

He nodded and slowly made his way down the stairs. When he reached the bottom, he turned to you and stared hard at your eyes.

Mrs. Kim cleared . "Ahem."

*Gosh.......* You thought. *So.. DAZZLING*

Before going out the door, 'Myungsoo' turned to look at you one more time and then slammed the door shut behind him.

You flinched at the loud bang.

"~~~~-ah, here are some clothes to change in. There's a shower over there so when your done taking the shower, come downstairs, arasso?" She handed the clothes in her arms.

You nodded and took the clothes. "Thank you."

Mrs. Kim smiled and patted your head. 

You watched as she got out of the room and left you in the room.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Finally! YAY! 
Sorry for the late update^^ But anyways, I hope you enjoyed Chapter 1. c:
I was so busy yesterday and this morning to update and I am VERY SORRY once again. ><
Oh and one more thing.
Thank you to leonora216 for being the first to subscribe and comment!^^

Love from L! :D