A Morning Like No Other

I Kissed A Gangster!

The next morning, Hoya walked out of his room to find you laying flat on the floor, groaning in strange sounds.

He leaned to the side. "~~~~, what are you doing?"

"I'm planking." You closed your eyes.

"...Okay." Hoya shrugged and walked away as if nothing had happened. He opened the fridge and took out a carton of milk. "Do you want some milk?" He asked.

"I can't drink anything cold, oppa." You answered.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow and casually poured some into his cup.

"Cause I'm bleeding." You groaned and turned the other way.

Hoya blinked at you. "...Alright then."

There were noises coming from inside a room just a couple feet away from you. Then Sungjong popped out with a pout on his face.

"Ugh! Stupid Kim Sunggyu." He closed the door and crossed his arms.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! I heard that." Sunggyu's voice was muffled behind the door but you could tell he was a bit angry.

Sungjong ignored his Hyung and stomped into the kitchen, completely unaware that you were laying right in the middle of the room.

He made a face and mumbled, "I will definitely make him the most burned and ugly toast ever."

Hoya just stood there drinking his milk and blocking everything out. *What the heck is up with everyone today?*

Sungjong huffed and started making Sunggyu's toast.

You were too in pain to say anything. Hopefully the mood swings won't get to you today. 

Minhee opened the door and stumbled out, her eyes still closed. "Where's ~~~~?"

You turned your head to her and raised your eyebrows. "If you open your eyes then you'll see her."

Minhee slowly opened one eye and grumbled, "You have no idea what happened to me yesterday."

You groaned, remembering what happened to you yesterday with your stupid bleeding and what not. "Ugh, don't even start."

She then noticed that you were laying flat on the floor and asked, "What the heck are you doing?"

You scowled. "Can't you tell? I'm planking."

Minhee raised her eyebrows and slowly nodded, "...Right."

A minute later or so, L came out of his room and yawned. He ruffled his hair before closing his door and made his way towards the bathroom. 

He stopped when he saw you. L gazed down at your small figure and asked, "~~~~, what are you doing?"

"Oh. My. Nugget. For the umpteenth time, I AM PLANKING." You glared at L. Either you finally exploded or the mood swings were back.

L held up his hands and raised his eyebrows. "....Okay, okay." Then he turned and continued his journey towards the bathroom, mumbling something about what he did to deserve this.

Woohyun's door opened and he slowly crawled out. He mumbled a few, strange words before crawling towards you and laying down next to you. "I think we stayed up...to...la..te....yester..." He trailed off as his eyes closed and fell into a deep slumber.

Suddenly, a door swung opened to find an-almost-no-eye Sunggyu. His eyes were already so small and now, it looks even smaller. "Yah, Lee Sungjong! Where's my toast?" 

There was a high pitched squeal coming from the kitchen followed by a loud bang. Sungjong quickly skimpered out with a plate of toast. "Coming, Hyung!"

"Ow!" Woohyun yelped in pain. Sungjong had accidentally stepped on his fingers. "Watch where your going, sheesh." He mumbled and held his literally-almost-broken fingers.

Sungjong squealed again. "Sorry, Woohyun Hyung!" He stopped in front of Sunggyu and handed him the plate of toast.

"Thank you, maid." Sunggyu's face brightened and he gladly took the plate and made his way towards the couch where Hoya was sitting and watching tv. 

Sungjong scowled and followed behind.

Suprisingly, with all these chaos in the morning, Dongwoo, L's parents and Moonsoo slept through it. 

-------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while. I had to raise my grade for Social Studies which is my weakest subject right now. ㅠ_ㅠ

Anyway, here's a typical morning with Infinite^^ And do leave some comments<3

And Grandpa Gyu is ruining my bias list ATM. xD