Unwanted Surprise.

I Kissed A Gangster!

*Well, that was weird.* You scratched the back of your head and walked back to where Infinite was.

Just as you turned the corner of the bathroom place, you smashed right into someone. You winced, *UGH! Not again!*

The person quickly grabbed you by the elbow and helped you up. He smirked, "Do you need to get your eyes check?"

Your ears perked up at that too familiar voice. You got up and glared at him, "No, but I think you do." You crossed your arms and huffed, "What are you doing here, Myungsoo?"

L rolled his eyes, "My mom told me to go find you even though I already told her that you were just going to the bathroom." He mumbled, "That woman can never stop worrying about you."

You smiled teasingly, "Maybe she loves me more than you." With that, you stuck your tongue out at him and stepped past him, your shoulder brushing against his. *Muahaha, take that, Loser L.*

You noticed that L wasn't following you and stopped walking. 

You turned around and found L still in the same spot with his back turned to you. You panicked, *Omo, maybe that came out too harsh?* 

You bit your bottom lip and quickly walked back. You tapped his shoulder, "M-Myungsoo-ah... I was just k-kidding you." *But he doesn't seem like a mama's boy...*

You waited but got nothing in response. You pouted, *I knew it. He's mad at me, isn't he-*

All of a sudden, L's shoulders started to shake and he burst out laughing. He turned around and pointed at you, "Did you really think I was that sensitive about something like that?"

He wiped a fake tear from under his eye, "I was just debating on whether I should use the bathroom or not."

L chuckled and flicked your forehead playfully, "Aigooo."

Your mouth fell open and you gave him a look, "You meanie weenie! Whatever, I'm leaving without you."

You turned your back to him and shooed him with your hand, "I hope you trip and fall."

L smiled in amusement as he watched you walk back ever so slowly. He chuckled, "You know, if you wanted to wait for me, just say so."

You frowned, "Who said I wanted to wait for you, stupid?!" You turned around and gave him a 'mehrong~' while pulling one of your bottom eyelid down.

*This girl is too fun to tease.* L shrugged, "Fine. Well, tell mom I'm using the bathroom." 

You shook your head, "Nope! I'm just going to tell her that you got eaten by a shark!" 

And that was that. 

L walked over and grabbed your wrist, "Since you're going to give my mom a heart attack, why don't you just come along with me, yeah?" He happily dragged you with him. 

You frowned and tried pulling your arm back but he just tightened his grip around it. "Aish! Yah! Let go of me!"

You started hitting his arm softly but deep down, you wanted to bite it so hard that it will bleed him to death but of course, if you did then his devil girlfriend would chase you down with a sharp object, yelling, "Come back here, vampire girl!"

You frowned and gave up, *And there I go with my wild imagination.*

When the two of you turned the corner, you noticed that L had stopped walking. Curious, you peeked over and saw L. Joe. 

He was still standing there, waiting for his girlfriend. But, you also noticed that he was having a staring contest with L. 

L. Joe smiledd bitterly, "Long time no see, L."

"Don't say my name with that dirty mouth of your's." L spat... calmly, thank goodness.

You blinked at the two, *D-Do they know each other?*

L. Joe chuckled, totall ignoring L's spat, "How's life, huh?"

L opened his mouth to say something but interrupted them both. You stepped over to the side next to L and asked, "Do you know each other?"

L. Joe's eyes widened at the sight of you, "~~~~~, you know L?"

You nodded, still very confused, "Yeah... and I'm guessing you know Myungsoo too?"

*Myungsoo? She calls him by his first name?* L. Joe nodded, "Yeah. I didn't know that L is your boyfriend."

You nearly choked on your spit, *B-Boyfriend?! NO!* You rapidly shook your head, "N-No-"

Just then, a very, very unwanted figure stepped out of the girl's bathroom. She cooed, "L. Joe oppa!" And wrapped her arms around L. Joe's. 

She turned her head and her eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when she spotted you and L. L was still holding on to your wrist.

Your eyes were as huge as saucers but what surprised you more was that, L. Joe's expression wasn't even changing. 

"E-Eunji?!" You nearly shouted.

Eunji pointed a finger at you, "Y-Yah... Y-You..."

Then, she turned to L and her eyes were instantly filled with guilt. She immediately let go of L. Joe's arm and bit her bottom lip, "L...oppa."

You turned to L and his face showed many mixed feelings. Hurt, betrayal, lied to.

You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at three faces in confusion, *What's going on?*

But you knew one thing for sure....

Eunji cheated on 'her' beloved L.

 

 

 


Hello! Sorry I wasn't able to update for a while now because I kind of lost my inspiration... and ideas on what to put for the in betweens before the real drama starts.

BUT! Thank goodness I got it back by... EATING!!! And thinking real heard to of course!

BUT THEN I GOT LAZY AFTERRRRR! ( Come on, I'm human. I get lazy too. )

Another thing I want to spazz about is OH MAH GOSHERS!!! Any Exotics out there?! UNF! EXO'S NEW SONG 'WOLF' MUSIC VIDEO, OMAAGOSSSSSSH!!!! AND THEIR FULL ALBUM!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

AND THEN INNOCENT LUHAN FROM HOT LUHAN!!!! AND THEN LAY AND THEN BAEKHYUN AND CHANYEOL AND SEHUN AND THEN KRIS AND THEN KYAAAAAAAHHHH!!! THERE'S JUST SO MANY LOVELY MEMBERS!!! 

BUT THEN.... BAMMMM! My eyes landed on Kai's wild, wild braided corn hair and I was like....

BUT THEN ALL THAT VANISHED AWAY WHEN I HEARD FROM A FRIEND WHO HEARD IT FROM THIS PERSON WHO HEARD IT FROM THIS WHO HEARD IT FROM THIS WHO HEARD IT FROM THIS PERSON'S SISTER THAT THEY WILL BE MAKING LIKE... WHAT? A SMALL DRAMA OF WOLF OR SOMETHING THAT IS COMING SOON! AND THEN I WATCHED THE TEASER AND I SAW LUHAN AND KAI LIKING THAT ONE GIRL AND WAS LIKE... x_x

BUT I'm not sure if it is true or not but oh wells.... UGH. Now look at me talking about EXO on an Infinite story. Anyways, even though the music video 'WOLF' already came out a couple days ago, I just wanted to let my spazz out, haha! 'Kay, now on to the story! I might be updating again tomorrow so, watch for it! ;)

AND do comment, lovelies! <3