Bathroom Incident

I Kissed A Gangster!

You looked at your swollen and bruised forehead in the mirror and frowned. 

"Aish, that girl." You mumbled and covered it with your bangs.

Just then, the bell for lunch rang, meaning you have to go to your next class now. You have only 3 more classes to go. Your next class is Chemistry, your fave, your second class is English and your last class is Math with Mr. Kim Myungsoo. 

You were still mad at him for saying those harsh words to you. But you were use to people saying stuff about you so you just let it go.

You sighed and looked at your forehead again before heading out the door. Just then, you bumped into someone. 

"Oh.. Sorry." You apologized and looked up to see Eunji, the queenka. 

She rolled her eyes at you while fixing her bangs. "Aish.. You! Watch where you're going." 

You bowed, mumbling 'sorry' again before walking past her.

Eunji  sighed frustratedly and made her way into the bathroom. 

 

*Choi Minhee, you are so dead.* You squinted your eyes and scanned the gym.

It was after school already and Minhee is at her baseball meeting right now. You sighed and walked to the bench. You sat down and took out your cell phone. It was an old one where you flip it. Minhee was always telling you to buy a new one but you didn't have enough money. You didn't really care either. Cell phones didn't matter to you. *Psh, I don't-*

Suddenly, the ball came flying out of the gym door and smashed you right in your already bruised and swollen forehead, interrupting your thoughts. 

"Woah! ~~~~! Gwenchana?!" Asked Minhee as she rushed out of the gym with a worried look on her face.

 The baseball coach came rushing out also with the other teammates. Minhee helped you back up on the bench and asked, "~~~~-ah? Can you hear me? Gwenchana?!" 

Slowly, your eyes begin to adjust again. You rubbed your forehead and looked around your surroundings. "H-Huh?" Your voice came out shaky.

Minhee sighed, relieved and hugged you tightly. "Thank goodness you're okay."

The coach knelt down on one knee and examined your forehead. "Hm... Your forehead looks bad. We should take you to the infirmary quick before the school closes."

You nodded while rubbing your head. You were feeing dizzy and with your forehead in so much pain, it wasn't helping.

Minhee helped you up and carried/dragged you towards the infirmary. 

"~~~~-ah, gwenchana?!" Asked Minhee for the umpteenth time. 

You nodded and mumbled, "This is the 30th time I've been hit in the forehead today."

Minhee smiled guiltily and cooed, "Mianhae, ~~~~-ah."

You glared at her through your bangs and sighed. 

You both reached the infirmary. Minhee knocked on the door. It was silent for a couple of seconds and then the door finally opened. 

The nurse opened the door and walked back to treat another one of her patient. You looked up to see Woohyun, one of the Kingkas or Minhee's number 1 crush. 

Minhee followed your gaze and her eyes landed on Woohyun. Instantly, her cheeks flushed red.

You raised an eyebrow at how the tough tomboy Minhee can be so shy. 

She ignored your state and sat you down on the bed. 

"There you go. You're all done." Said the nurse as she helped Woohyun up. 

He could barely stand. The poor boy was injured all over. His right cheek was bruised, his bottom lip stained with dry blood, and there were other scratches and bruises all over his body.

The nurse noticed this and called Minhee over.

"Minhee, help take Woohyun." Demanded the nurse.

Minhee blinked and pointed to herself, "M-Me?"

The nurse nodded as she walked over to you, to check on you.

Minhee slowly walked up to Woohyun and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. At the sudden contact, Minhee's cheeks flushe redder. 

Woohyun was too in pain to noticed anything.

You watched silently as both of them disappeared out the door.

The nurse clipped your bangs on top of your head and examined your forehead.

"Hmm... Looks like nothing's wrong. But this looks really bad. What happened?" Asked the nurse as she got up, walked over to her desk and took out something.

You explained to her what happened.

 

•••

You hissed in pain as dizziness took over instantly. You were back at home, laying on the couch. 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim won't be back until the next 15 minutes or so. They went to see Moonsoo doing a play at his school. So, only you and L are home.

Speaking of L, you both haven't talked to each other since after that awkward encounter that morning.

You slowly got up off the couch and trotted upstairs towards the bathroom. The nurse told you to use some ointment thingy for your bruised and scratches forehead. She told you to put it on every 3 hours.

You puffed out your cheeks and opened the cabinet on top of the mirror. You jumped and tried to reach for it but it was too high so you decided to stand on the toilet.

You took off your slippers, showing only your white polka dotted socks. You slowly got up on the toilet and reached for the ointment. 

Sadly, it didn't work. Being a shortie is always the  worst. 

You tried again. This time, you jumped up and finall got the ointment but as you landed on the toilet, you slipped off because of your stupid socks.

You let out a small shriek and squinted your eyes shut, expecting to land on the hard cement floor but instead, you landed on something soft and squishy.

The person grunted. "Oof."

You slowly opened your eyes and came face to face with L. Your eyes widened and you gasped.

L was flat down on the floor and you were siting on top of his tummy with your legs spread apart. The position made your feel really awkward and embarassed. 

Your face flushed red as L and you stated at each other in silent.

Just then, the bathroom door burst opened and there stood Mr. and Mrs. Kim along with little Moonsoo.

Both you and L instantly turned to look at the shocked faces of Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

Moonsoo gasped and pointed a finger at you both while shouting, "EW!"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Lol, this chapter took me a while to write but it was worth it! xD Oh and I made a new story called I Fell For Mr. Bad Boy. Please do take the time to check it out! (: Thank you~