Malling with the Kims.

I Kissed A Gangster!

La La La By Auburn <----- I hope you listen to the songs I put on^^

 

 

After changing, you opened the door and poked your head out.

You jumped a little when you saw 'Myungsoo' leaning on the wall next to the door with his eyes closed.

You got out and approached him.

"Hello......" You whispered and waved your hands in front of his face.

"Um... You can go back in now, you know. But if your asleep I'll just go.." You said awkwardly.

Suddenly, one of his eyes flickered open.

You jumped back a little and put your hand over you heart. *Aish....... why does he always scare me?*

'Myungsoo' stared at you from head to toe.

You pointed to the door and choked out "Um.. the room.."

He turned around and walked in.

You followed behind him and was about to apologize for destroying his sleep when he rudely slammed the door in your face.

Your mouth fell open in surprise. *Rude much*

Mrs. Kim came up the stairs and happily approached you. "Oh, your done?"

You smiled and nodded your head. "Ne."

"You can go downstairs first, ~~~~-ah." 

You nodded again and made your way down the stairs.

*Aish. That.... that.....THAT... OOHHH! I can't even find the right word to describe him*

Your mind was shooting daggers to 'Myungsoo'.

You slowly poked your head into the living room. 

Your eyes almost fell out of your sockets!

*WOAH! The living is.......HUGE*

You walked in and stared at all the fancy furnitures and the HUGE T.V. screen.

Suddenly, a little boy came running into the room with a ball in his hands.

You turned to the boy and smiled. "Hi, little boy. What's yo-"

You didn't get a chance to finish your sentence because the boy threw the ball in your face.

Luckily for you, that was only a rubber ball. (A/N: LOL. This sounds kind of... wrong. xD)

You gaped at him. *Let me guess. He is Myungsoo's little brother?*

The little boy stuck his tongue out at you and crossed his arms.

"UMMA! There's an idiot in our living room." He shouted to his umma and turned to give you a glare.

You blinked at him, unsure of what to do.

"Moonsoo, what on earth are you talk-" Mrs. Kim smiled when she saw you again.

Somehow, she always smiles when she sees you. But you didn't mind at all. In fact, you like it when she smiles.

*Not that I'm gay or anything....* You thought to yourself and made a disgusted face.

Moonsoo pointed to you. "Umma, who is that idiot?"

Mrs. Kim smacked him lightly on the head. "Yah. Don't call ~~~~ and idiot."

Moonsoo glared at his mom and fixed his hair. "Then can I call her pabo?"

Mrs. Kim glared at Moonsoo then she turned back to you and smiled. "~~~~-ah, this is Myungsoo's younger brother. Kim Moonsoo."

You smiled and nodded. "Ahh~ Nice to meet you, Moonsoo."

He totally ignore your question and turned to his umma instead. "Umma, when are we going to the mall?" He asked impatiently.

"Soon. We just have to wait for your father and Myungsoo." 

Moonsoo nodded and scurried up the stairs.

Mrs. Kim turned to you and handed you a box. "Sorry about that. Moonsoo can be a little.... annoying."

You both giggled. 

You opened the box and once again! Your eyes widened.

Inside the box was the most beautiful shoes you have ever seen. 

"Wahh~ It's so pretty. But... you didn't have to give me this." You looked at her.

She nudged your arm and smile. "Ani. It's your welcome gift."

You bowed to her. "Thank you so much!"

 

 

 

"Oooh! ~~~~-ah, let's go to this shop!" Squealed Mrs. Kim.

You smiled and nodded. 

Mrs. Kim was squealing like a little girl. 

"But umma! I wanna go to that one!" Complained Moonsoo.

Behind us, Myungsoo was listening to his iPod while one of his hand was in his pocket and his dad was holding Moonsoo's hand.

Mrs. Kim turned to look at Moonsoo. "Ani~ Let's go to this one first. Hehe~ Come on."

Moonsoo whined in frustration. "Hyung, let's go to this store instead." 

He dragged his dad and Myungsoo into the 'Build A Bear Workshop'. While Mrs. Kim dragged you to the 'Cutie Kitty'.

You both sighed in 'awe' at the inside of the store.

There was soooo many nice things in here but you didn't want Mrs. Kim to pay for you. She had done already enough.

You were looking at some necklaces when Mrs. Kim came towards you and handed you a beautiful silver bag since your old one was ripped and dirty.

"Dear, do you like this?" She asked you.

You nodded and said "I love it, Mrs. Kim. How much is it?"

She looked at the price tag and announced "$24.14."

Your eyes widened. "Ahh! That's.. alot."

Mrs. Kim smiled at you and shook her head. "Nahh. It's only 24." 

You bit your bottom lip.

 

 

You were now dragged to a different store with so much... pink.

Moonsoo was whining again. -.- 

Myungsoo was just standing by the door with his dad while Moonsoo's with Mrs. Kim.

(A/N: Your just calling him Myungsoo for now because you didn't know his other name yet. L.)

You were by the jewelry section, looking at some cute stuff.

 

"Yah, Myungsoo, come here." Whispered Mrs. Kim.

L rolled his eyes and slowly made his way towards his mom.

"What is it, umma?" He asked while putting away his iPod.

Mrs. Kim handed a pink headband with a heart on top of it to him. "Take this to ~~~~ and buy it for her even if she denies."

L looked up immediatly. "What? You want me to do it?!" He pointed to himself.

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes, now go."

L hesitated for a moment before going in the store. 

He walked behind you and placed the headband on your head.

You turned around, surprised and came face to chest with L.

You stared up at him. *WOAH~~~ So... BEAUTIFUL*

L smirked. "Done staring?"

You quickly snapped out of your daze and ducked your head in embarassment.

L turned you around to face the mirror. "Looks good on you. Let's buy it."

You blinked as he grabbed your hand and dragged you to the counter.

The girl behind the counter smiled and took the headband. "This will be $12 please."

L paid for the headband and put it back on your head. 

You both walked side by side still not noticing that your holding each other's hand.

You heard a girl whispered "Wow, she's so lucky. I wish I have a boyfriend as handsome as that."

You blushed and looked down. Your eyes widened when it landed on your and L's hand.

Mrs. Kim cooed at the two of you. "Awe~ Aren't they cute together? And look at that! They're holding hands~"

Moonsoo pretended to barf. "BLEH!"

Mrs. Kim glared at Moonsoo but she ignored his comment.

Mr. Kim nodded in agreement and smiled. "Ah~ They sure make a perfect pair."

When you and L reached them, they all pretended to be occupied with something else.

"Oh! Your here. Let's go~" Mrs. Kim snatched your other arm and dragged you along with L.

He suddenly let go of your hand but you held on to it tighter.

L chuckled. "What? Still want to hold my hand?"

You quickly let go of hand and rubbed the back of your neck. "A-Ani..." You turned pink while L just smirked at you in amusement,

 

 

---------------------------------

Sorry for another LATE UPDATE!!!! GRRRRR!!! -____________-' 
Butta HERE IS CHAPTER TWO ALL FINISHED! Kekekek~ I hope you enjoyed it. c:
And I am VERY SORRY if it's boring. ><
Also, please comment&subscribe^^

Aish! I am sorry once again.