Second Encounter

I Kissed A Gangster!

"Let's go back to the beach, yes?" Said Minhee as she jumped up and down in excitement.

"I can't swim or did you forget?" You shot her a glare to remind her that you were still, ahem, on your monthly gift. "And besides, we already went to the beach yesterday."

"Then let's go somewhere else!" Squealed Sungjong.

Hoya perked up and suggested, "Oh I know! Let's go touring today. We haven't seen all of Jeju Island yet."

Sungyeol nodded in agreement. "Yeah! I heard that there's this waterfall place with hot chicks."

Woohyun's face brightened at the mention of 'hot chicks'. Minhee scowled and crossed her arms in silent.

"Let's go there then!" Said Sunggyu who was already out the door with his bag in his hand.

You clapped your hands together. "Okay, everyone got there swimsuits? Just in case."

They nodded and dashed out after Sunggyu. You were the last one out the door and was about to close it when Mrs. Kim called you.

You poked your head back in. "What is it, Mrs. Kim?"

"Where are you kids going?" Asked Mrs. Kim as she put on her make up.

You smiled. "Oh! We're just going to see the waterfall. Do you and Mr. Kim and Moonsoo want to come along?"

Her face brightened. "Chinja? Can we?"

You nodded and chuckled. "Of course!"

Mrs. Kim squealed and told you to wait. She dashed upstairs and called for her husband.

"Yah, you coming?" Asked Minhee.

You turned around and nodded. "Oh yeah, just wait. Myungsoo's parents are coming too."

She nodded and went back to tell Infinite to wait.

---

"Woaaaah!" Everyone stared at the waterfall in awe. 

Your mouth dropped open. *AMAZING! I never knew such place existed!*

L saw you from the corner of his eye and smirked. *Of course, she's never seen this before. She's too much of a home person.*

You dropped your bags next to Mrs. Kim's and dragged Minhee towards the water with you. Of course, you didn't go in the water. You were still in your clothes. You stared at the water and started splashing around like a little kid. 

Minhee smiled at the scene of you.

"Kids! If you want to play in the water, go change into your swimsuit first!" Called Mrs. Kim as she rubbed sunscreen on her husband's back.

Infinite, you, and Minhee went to change,

Instantly, you remember that you were still on your monthly gift. You panicked and called for Minhee.

"What?" She answered from outside the stall in the girl's bathroom.

"I forgot, I'm still on my, you know." You bit your bottom lip.

Minhee sighed and asked, "Did you bring any tampons with you?"

You shook your head, "Ani, I only brought pads."

Minhee burst out laughing, " for you then, ~~~~-ah! I guess you're just going to have to watch us play."

You pouted, "Yah! This isn't funny. I wanted to play too, you know."

Minhee nodded, "Arasso, arasso, sorry." She wiped a fake tear away and said, "Just wear your shorts and a bikini top."

You nodded, "Okay." 

"~~~~ noona~" Cooed Sungjong from outside the girls bathroom.

"We're coming!" Shouted Minhee.

You quickly slipped on a white and loose t-shirt along with swimsuit shorts before dashing out the door with Minhee tailing behind.

You, Minhee, and Infinite made your way back to where L's parents were and put your bags there.

After a while of playing, you had to go to the bathroom to change to a new pad. This one was making you feel uncomfortable. 

You grabbed your bag and went to replace the pad.

Just as you stepped out, you bumped into someone.

The impact caused you to stumbled a few feet back. 

Strong arms grabbed you by the elbows and helped you on your balance.

You blew your bangs out of your face, "Ah, I'm sor-"

"Oh, it's elbow girl." The stranger smiled.

You looked up and your eyes widened, "O-Oh! Blondie!"

The guy chuckled, "It's L. Joe." He raised an eyebrow at you in amusement, "And you are?"

You blinked, "I'm ~~~~." 

He smiled, "Nice to meet you, ~~~~. And I see we meet again."

You nodded and noticed he was trying to peek into the girls bathroom.

Suddenly having second thoughts about him, you squinted your eyes and asked, "Are you looking for someone?"

He nodded and quickly blushed, "Yeah, I'm looking for my girlfriend." L. Joe shyly rubbed the back of his neck, "You probably thought I was a ert, huh?"

You chuckled and nodded, "Well, I guess I'll be going then." You waved him a goodbye, "And make sure you don't get caught."

At that, L. Joe's ears turned red. *I knew it. Ugh, what's taking Eunji so long?*

 

 


Ugh, sorry I haven't been updating for a while. T^T

But I've got good news! :D I FINALLY GOT RID OF THAT STUPID C! <3

Anyways, I am now kind of free to update again^^ Yeepeee!

But please be patient with me. (:

And don't forget to comment&subscribe^^

Also, I'm sorry if this chapter is very boring. I was late up at night just to update this. ㅠ_ㅠ And oh my gosh! Teen Top's new song came out! :D

if you haven't checked it out, please do. It's so catchy and they all looked so adorable~ <3

it is called Miss Right. (: