Bleeding

I Kissed A Gangster!

You tapped your fingers impatiently and huffed out a sigh.

The boys had been playing for almost two hours already and it was getting pretty late as well. You were usually the type of person who can wait forever but... playing games wasn't really your thing.

 

"What the heck?!" Yelled Sungyeol in frustration while stomping his foot.

Infinite and Minhee burst out laughing. Sungjong had kicked his again... for the umpteenth time.

You checked your watch. 8:54. Suddenly, your eyes widened. 8:54! It was almost 9:30. You remembered Mrs. Kim had told you that they would be coming back at 9:30 pm... sharp. 

"O-Oh! Oppas, Sungjong, Minhee!" You snatched your backpack and slang it on your back. 

They turned to you. "Wae?"

You quickly threw their stuff at them while shouting, "Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim  will be back soon! We have to go now!"

Sungjong quickly averted his eyes back to the game. "Just a minute, noona! I'm winning!"

You shook your head and shoved Infinite and Minhee out of the way before pressing the 'end' button on the game that Sungjong was playing.

Sungjong's eyes widened as he watched the screen go black and then 'GAME OVER'. "Noooooooooooooooo!" He threw his hands up in the air and turned to you with a pout. "Noona! I was winning!"

In the background, you could hear Sungyeol jumping up and down in happiness that Sungjong had finally lost.

You shook your head and handed him his jacket. "No time for that, Sungjongie. Ppali, ppali! It's already 8:54!" 

(Ppali ppali - Hurry hurry)

Sungjong snatched the jacket from your hand in frustration and stormed away first while shooting daggers at Sungyeol, who was now shining with happiness. Sungyeol turned his head and caught Sungjong's deadly glare. He didn't even flinch and to make his dongsaeng even more angry, Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows at Sungjong with a dorky grin. 

Sungjong's mouth opened wide and he let out a scream, "AAAAISH!" He stormed over to you. "Noona! Make Sungyeol hyung stop!"

You turned to Sungyeol and he quickly replaced his grin with a straight face. You cleared your throat loudly. "Ahem."

Sungyeol took a step back and hid behind Woohyun who was sharing an ice cream with Hoya. 

***

"Aish... What to make, what to make-" Your phone beeped.

You grabbed your phone and turned it on. It was a text from Mrs. Kim. '~~~~, don't make dinner. We've got them already."

You sighed in relief and replied back with a 'ne~' before turning your phone off. You were sitting in the small kitchen counter thinking about L. Joe and Eunji. You still weren't sure if that girl really was Eunji or not. *Aigoooooo..* You smacked your head on the table. *Should I ask Myungsoo?*

As if he was reading your mind, L came trotting in. 

You looked up and watched as he walked past you and opened the little mini refridgerator, looking for a water bottle.

He grabbed the bottle, turned around and caught your gaze. L raised an eyebrow. "What?"

You blinked a couple times and shook your head. L shrugged and opened the water bottle before drinking it.

Your eyes averted to his mouth and then down his neck. You stared at his adam's apple and gulped. 

You never knew how good looking he was- *Omo, stop it! ~~~~, you are NOT going to be a ert like Minhee.* You scolded yourself and smacked your head a couple times on the counter again.

L put down the water bottle and sat down in front of you. "Are you sure there's nothing wrong?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

You lifted your head and glared at him with a pout. "I'M FINE." You barked.

L leaned back with his arms held up. "Alright, alright. Was just asking, Ms. Snappy." He was shocked at your sudden change of mood. 

Suddenly, a flash of pain stirred in your stomach. You groaned and put a hand over your stomach. 

You gasped. *Omo! Is it... Is it that time of the month already?!* 

You quickly turned your phone on and checked at the schedule. You let out a frustrated scream and ran towards the bathroom while clutching unto your stomach.

L got up and followed you. "Yah, ~~~~. Gwenchana?" He leaned on the bathroom door.

You clenched your teeth, trying to hold in the pain. *Why did it have to be now?!* You had forgot all about your monthly gift and forgot to bring pads. *Just great...!* 

You slowly set yourself down on the toilet and mumbled, "M-Myungsoo....." Your voice came out weak.

L blinked and leaned in closer to the door to listen. "Hm?"

*Oh god... this is going to be so embarrassing...* You facepalmed yourself. "C...Can you, uh..." You stuttered.

"Can I what?" You could hear L's muffled voice from the other side. He sounded like he was worried.

"C-Can you.. go buy me.. p-p-pads?" Your face turned tomato red.

L''s eyes widened and he nearly choked on his spit. "B-Bwoh?! ~~~~, a-are you..."

You nodded your head and barked, "YES! NOW GO, OPPA!"

L blinked several times. "Yah! Are you seriously making me go and buy you.. pads?!"

A flash of pain hit you again and you groaned out in pain. *OH CURSE YOU, YOU STUPID MONTHLY GIFT.* You cursed under your breath and shouted, "HURRY, OPPA!"

L's eyes widened. He finally noticed that you called him oppa for once. Slowly, a smile spread on his face. "Okay, just hang in there."

And with that, L dashed out the door, not caring anymore that he had to go buy you pads.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L: Yes! She called me oppa~