Awkwardness and... Panda?

I Kissed A Gangster!

"Well?" Asked Mrs. Kim as she raises an eyebrow.

Mr. Kim crossed his arms and stood up, staring at you and L who are now sitting on the couch 10 feet away from each other.

"Care to explain?" Asked Mr. Kim.

Moonsoo's head perked up and he glanced at you then L then you then L then back at you. He opened his mouth and said, "Umma, Oppa and Noona were doing dirty, right?" 

Everyone turned to stare at the little boy. Mrs. Kim knocked him on the head and scolded, "What dirty? Do you even know what dirty is?"

Moonsoo scrunched up his nose and stuck his tongue out at his mom.

Finally, L had enough and said, "Don't worry, we didn't do anything."

L's parents exchanged glances before sighing and mumbled, "Arasso. We believe you..."

You nodded and ducked your head low, hiding your face which is now probably a tomato. *Gosh... That was so embarrassing. Way to go, Hwang ~~~~.*

Both you and L stood up instantly at the same time and stopped to awkwardly look at each other before awkwardly walking away from each other to elsewhere. 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at each other with a wide smile on and was holding each other's hand while whispering, "Oh my, honey~ They are getting along so well already."

Mr. Kim chuckled. Moonsoo looked up at his parents and shook his head.

Just then, L turned back around and his parents quickly let go of each other's hands, pretending to be occupied with something else.

L rolled his eyes and sighed before turning back around, trotting up the stairs towards your's and his bedroom. *What a pain.* 

 

 

You plopped down on your bed and buried your face in your pillow, screaming out your embarrassment. Never in your life, have you ever, ever sat on top of someone like that. And especially in that kind of position too.

You sighed and laid your head down on your pillow, blinking up at the ceiling. The memory of what happened a while ago came flying back at you and you quickly shook your head, wiping the memory away. "Oi! Hwang ~~~~, stop thinking about that."

All of a sudden, the door opened and came in L. At the presence of L, you quickly pulled the blanket over you, turned to the wall and pretended to be asleep. 

L walked towards the bathroom in your guy's room, cleared his throat and said awkwardly, "Sorry about that. My parents can be a bit weird."

Silence.

L spoke up again. "Your forehead. What happened to it?"

At the mention of your forehead, you blinked and replied, "N-Nothing.. big." 

L 'heh' at you with a small smirk on his face. He had already seen your bruised and swollen forehead during that bathroom incident earlier. L knew it wasn't 'nothing big'.

 

He walked over to you and stopped to stare at your back for a few moments before gently throwing the ointment next to you.

Your eyes wandered around the wall in silent, waiting patiently. You felt your forehead sweating and the dizziness slowly coming back.

L sighed and sat down on your bed. You felt a weight on your bed and tensed up a bit.

He grabbed the ointment and commanded, "Sit up."

You hesitated but slowly sat up and awkwardly looked at L. He grabbed your shoulders which made you jumped a bit and turned you towards him. L then grabbed a hair clip on your desk and clipped your bangs together. He leaned down close to your face, examining your forehead.

You eyes wandered to his forehead, down his nose and landed on his lips. Quickly, you shook your head while mentally slapping yourself in your head. *Oi! Don't think like that, ~~~~!*

L raised an eyebrow and said, "Yah. Keep still, will ya?"

You blinked and nodded.

L opened the ointment, placed the lid on his lap, scooped a bit with his index and middle finger before spreading it on your forehead.

You softened and softly said, "Gomawo, Myungsoo."

L blinked at you and cleared his throat while awkwardly looking around the room, blinking. "Psh. Don't thank me yet. You owe me, got it, Panda?"

You smiled a bit and nodded. Then, you realized what he just called you and asked, "Huh? Panda?" You titled your head to the side.

L carelessly but gently spread the ointment on you forehead again and said, "You heard me."

You blinked up at him with innocent eyes.

 

 

----------------------------------------

Trololol! Apparently, I just found out that I can upload pictures on here too with my iPod. Cool, huh? Isn't L hot in that picture?! *0* Anywhoooo! Happy late Halloween! (: 

I've got a scary Halloween joke for you. Enjoy! xD                                 There was a girl. Her mom told her to make sure to lock the door because her mom had to go somewhere. Just when her mom left, the telephone rang and so she picked it up. There was someon on the other end saying, "Hi. I'm 5 blocks away from your house and I'm bleeding."

The girl thought it was only a joke so she hung up. 10 minutes later, the phone rang again. She picked it up and the same voice came on. "Hi. I'm 4 blocks away from your house and I'm bleeding."

The girl was a hit freaked out now and so she locks the windows. 10 minutes later, the phone rung again. The girl picked it up. "Hi. I'm 3 blocks away from your house and I'm bleeding."

By now the girl was freaking out. Another 10 minutes later, the phone ring. She picks it up. "Hi. I'm 2 blocks away from your house and I'm bleeding."

The girl let out a small scream and hid under the table. 5 minutes later, the phone ring. She picks it up. "Hi. I'm 1 block away from your house and I'm bleeding."

Just then, the door bell rangs. The girl opened the door and there stood a little boy with his bleeding pinky held up saying, "I'm bleeding."

Trololol! What'd you think? Scary, huh? xD