Coffee [2/2]

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

Sinb arrived at her class door with her cheeks still being red as ever. She can't believe what just happened. To shortly put it, she's whipped.

She enters class and sees her friends, Yuju and Sowon, who were sitting in somewhere in the middle. They greet her with a confused look due to her panting and flushed cheeks.

"Yah, are you okay? Did you run here?" Yuju asks her worriedly. "She probably woke up late again" Sowon teases her. Sinb rolls her eyes at her unnie and sits down in the seat in front of them since the professor isn't here yet.

"Something happened" Sinb simply says breathing a little calmer. The two older girls look at each other curiously. "I met a girl at the coffee shop near our campus and she bought me these" Sinb continues referring to the Iced Chocolate Mocha and croissant that Yerin bought her.

"Huh? Why?" Yuju asks. "Because we like the same song" the younger girl replies. And just then, their professor enters class and Sinb moves to sit next to Sowon.

While doing so, Sinb noticed a smirk on her unnies face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sinb asks a bit fussed. "You like her.. don't you?" the unnie says with her smirk still intact. Sinb's face that's still a bit red turns redder as a panicked expression can be seen on her face. "What do you mean?"

"Nothing..." Her unnie teases not wanting to say anything further to annoy the younger girl. "Aissh.."

>half way through the class<

Although Sinb was there in class, her mind wasn't. She couldn't stop thinking about Yerin, as much as she tried to focus all she can think about was that cute eye smile and that chuckle that sounded like music to her ears. She was going crazy over the thought that she might call her any second from now.

Yah Hwang Eunbi, what are you doing? You just met her and you're this crazy for her? What if she was just being nice and not flirty? Is she even gay? Are you gay? You don't even know her that well. Sinb cursed to herself for being so unfocused in class. She didn't like school but she knew she has to pass somehow.

Suddenly she felt her phone buzz. But it was just once. Indicating that she got a notification, not a call.

She messaged me? She quietly thought to herself as she tried to sneakily look at her phone while in class.

You have a message from +82-2-***-***

Annyeong Sinb-ssi. It's only been an hour so I'm assuming that you're still in class. It's okay, don't reply if you're sneakily reading this. Just wanted to let you know my number. :)

Sinb read the message and a sneaky smile can be seen on her face. She pierced her lips an attempt to make it not so obvious but Sowon being the unnie that she is catches her dongsaeng.

"You're whipped" Sowon simply states and focuses back to the class. Sinb's expression remains as she looks down on her "notes". Like a high school girl in love, she dribbled Yerin's name everywhere on the page and even drew little figures of herself and Yerin holding hands. And of course, there are hearts everywhere.

"Okay, that's it for class today. I'll end it short, enjoy the rest of your day haksaengs"

Sinb immediately spikes up from her seat as soon as she hears her professor say that. "I'll text you guys later, annyeong!" She quickly tells her friends without any explaination and bolts out of the class.

"Unnie... she's acting weird" Yuju says with a chuckle. "Not as weird as you!" Sowon says back jokingly. "But that's why you like me unnie!!" Yuju states laughing with her unnie. "You're not wrong" Sowon shyly smiles at the younger girl.

For some reason the girl thought it'd be a good idea to run out of class and whilst doing so she took out her phone and texts Yerin notifying the girl that she's out of class. She eagerly waits for a reply back as she pants outside of her campus.

Ah.. I guess we should meet at the coffee shop again, see you there!

Sinb immediately bolts to the location but stops half way not wanting to seem weird by getting there early- and also she doesn't want Yerin to see her panting and all sweaty.

While walking to the coffee shop Sinb thought of things to ask the girl, she wanted Yerin to know that she's a fun person to be with. A lot of people say that Sinb comes off as cold upon meeting and she didn't want that impression.

What? I'm already here??? Okay, Hwang Eunbi- you're cool. Relax. Chill, you can do this. Fighting!

Sinb wasn’t sure if she was early or not but the question was answered when she saw Yerin inside the coffee shop sitting there ever so quietly while looking through her phone. Wait, I thought I was early?

She goes in immediately and Yerin’s head immediately springs up upon hearing the door open. A wide smile can be seen on her lips (and eyes) upon seeing Sinb walking towards her. Sinb returns the gesture with a small smile with a bow. “Annyeonghaseyo, sorry I kept you waiting”

“I just arrived too actually, come sit down” Yerin assures her and points in front where there’s an available seat. Sinb nods and sits down in front of the girl.

“Okay, Sinb-ssi..” Yerin starts the conversation immediately which Sinb didn’t mind at all. She could hear the girl talk all day if she could.

“All of this might be a little weird for you so I’d like to apologise if I came off as a weird person at first” she continues. “Omo, aniyo I didn’t think that at all!” Sinb exclaims with a chuckle.

“Really? Oh.. Okay- what I’m going to say next might come off as weird so if at any point you want to leave please let me know” the other girl abruptly says and only manages to nod worried of what she might say.

“I just.. thought you’re really pretty and I’d like to get to know you better” Yerin says slowly with her head down a bit embarrassed by what she’s saying. Sinb’s blank expression didn’t help. An ‘o’ can be seen on her lips still processing what the other girl just old her.

And then it clicked- she felt the same way too. “That makes two of us then” Sinb says with a big smile. Yerin couldn’t help but stare at the girl in front of her. The same goes for Sinb.

All the worries they had were all wiped away as soon as they started talking. Sharing stories and experiences they had when they were younger. Talking about anything and everything. Who knew they had so much in common? Not to mention the flirting that happens every now and then during the conversations. Both of them just seemed to enjoy each others company.

After talking for hours, it was time to part ways. They said their goodbyes and decided to meet again the same time tomorrow.

Sinb went back to her apartment with butterflies flying around her stomach, a feeling that hardly ever happens to her. But she loves it so much that she doesn’t want it to go away.

Yerin seemed like the happiest school girl skipping on her way back home. Her mind being all over the place like a sick puppy in love, as cliche as that sounds. It seemed as if everything was finally in place for her and she was eternally grateful to have met Sinb today.

They both lay in their own beds excited for tomorrow. Yerin unlocks her phone and hesitantly writes Sinb a goodnight text but overcoming the hesitation she hits the send button.

10:03 PM Yerin: Good night Sinb-ssi, I’m looking forward to tomorrow.

10:05 PM Sinb: You’re still awake? Haha, good night Yerin-ssi . The same goes for me, sweet dreams.

Upon reading each others text, they both close their eyes with hearts thumping hard- trying to get some sleep. Not knowing what tomorrow will bring them.