Wrapped Around Your Finger

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

Hi everyone, it's been awhile hasn't it? I would like to apologise for my absense, school is taking up my time and recently my brain has been acting up. I always want to post the best chapters for anything that I'm writing so in order to do that I have to be in the right mind. I'll try to update my on going fic soon, though. I hope you can wait, thank you for subscribing and happy reading!


This was based on the song "Wrapped Around Your Finger by 5 Seconds of Summer", I suggest that you listen to it while reading.

It was a nerve wrecking night for Sinb. The weather was cold but somehow her hands went clammy. She tugged her coat and breathed out a visible heavy sigh making her way through the lonely streets. Her mind was spinning and her heart was thumping hard. She wets her dry lips and tries to calm herself down, telling herself that everything’s going to be alright.

 

Taking a left, she was greeted by a few more number of houses but stopped in front of a particular one. It felt nostalgic, even though the time was near midnight. The atmosphere felt familiar, she felt at home. And that’s mostly because Jung Yerin lives in this house.

 

Her gaze was fixed on the front door, in deep thought. She shook her head and pulled out her phone to check the time. 12:15 A.M

 

She lets out a sigh and heads to Yerin’s backyard instead of knocking on the door. She stealthily opened the gate making sure no noise was produced while doing so. Even tip toeing her way to the middle of the small space. Another nostalgic feeling hits her. She breathes in the chilly air with her eyes closed. I can do this.

 

She perks her head and sees a gleam of light shining through Yerin’s bedroom window. She’s awake, not turning back now; Sinb thought. She looks around her and picks up some small rocks on the grass that she was standing on and throws it just hard enough to hit the windows but not break them in the process. Sinb prayed to god for Yerin to notice.

 

She threw a couple more and finally sees the brunette’s head whose eyes widen at the sight of Sinb in her backyard. She slides open her window with a chuckle and all of sudden Sinb felt her heart thump harder, if that was even possible.

 

Yerin steps out to her balcony with amusement planted on her face, she gestures Sinb to come up and the other girl nodded. Proceeding to climb up the not so high balcony. She looks up and sees Yerin handing out her own hands with a smile and grabs it with her head spinning at the sight.

 

Sinb was feeling too many things at once and tries to focus on balancing herself when she was finally inside of Yerin’s balcony. Her eyes went blurry for a second but regains her vision quickly after, thankfully. The other girl only had her gaze fixed on the clumsy friend of hers.

 

“So what’s up” Yerin asks with her wide smile still attached.

Sinb lifts her head and meets the pair of brown orbs that were attentively staring at her. She shifted her gaze to admire the other girl’s features. The moonlight radiating her pale face. There was that loving glint in her eyes that Sinb often noticed. She seemed like an angel in disguise.

 

She felt calmer, even though her heart was still beating fast. Being here with Yerin made everything so much better. She couldn’t help but get lost in those eyes.

 

She shakes her head and clears her dry throat.

 

“I.. uhhave something to tell you”

 

Yerin only hums in responsebut her eager expression can clearly be seen. Sinb took a deep breath and lets it out. She squinted her eyes at the girl in front of her, deep in thought. She shakes her head once more and smiles nervously.

 

“You know what.. I can tell you later. Can I hangout here for awhile?”

 

“Of course you can, the stars are pretty tonight”

 

You’re pretty tonight, too.

-

 

Sinb woke up the next morning feeling not too bad. The only thing that was bad about her morning was that she arrived a little late which meant she won’t be able to talk to Yerin because class will start right away.

 

She quickly paced through the hallway and rushed to her classroom. She stopped in front of the door to catch her breath. Looking up, she noticed that the teacher hasn’t arrived yet and lets out a big relived sigh. Her eyes scanned the room and her gaze falls upon a sighther heart sank to the floor.

 

Her jaw and hands clenched, she huffs in anger. She couldn’t believe her eyes, is this even really happening? She shakes her head and takes another lookYuju is definitely still all over Yerin at the back of their classroom.

 

She observed everything that was happening from afar. How their bodies were connected together, how Yerin had her hands over Yuju and vice versa. Swaying side by side like a couple in love. That look that Yerin had in her eyes,

 

She should be looking at me like that. She should be holding me like that.

 

Sinb felt a tight feeling in her chest, a lump in . Her lips trembled and tears started to form. She quickly turns around and starts running, not knowing where she’s actually headed to. She stopped in the middle of the hallway and looks to her left, the rooftop.

 

She slams the door open and continues running up the stairs. She was out of breath by the time she reached the top. She made sure to close the door behind her and slowly walks up to the railings while catching her breath.

 

Sinb looked at the empty school field in front of her, reminded by a memory where Yerin and her ran around and played.

 

At one point they fell on top of each other, Sinb felt butterflies in her stomach. Her heart beated faster at the sight of a smiling Yerin on top of her. The other girl only chuckled and instead fell to Sinb’s side. She turns her head and is greeted with Yerin staring at the clear blue sky.

 

And in that moment, she realized how deep she has fallen for her best friend.

 

Sinb grips the railings angrily and more tears started rolling down her cheeks. She poured her heart out letting out a scream only loud enough for her to hear herself.

 

“I should’ve told her yesterday. I had the chance, I had her. She was mine, she could’ve been mine that night. Why am I so stupid?! How can I be so stupid?!”

 

-