Mango [2/2]

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

“Dogs love it if you do this ” the blonde says massaging Mango’s temple whilst showing it to Sinb. The other girl only nods and her lips were in an ‘o’ shape. “You want to try?” Yerin offers, hands still on the dog.

 

Sinb blinks a few times before nodding to the other girl. “Okay, come here” Yerin says stepping sideways from the sink leaving space for Sinb to stand. The brunette steps in while rolling her sleeves with a smile on her face excitedly.

 

Sinb places her hands on the dog and it didn’t seem quite right to the blonde girl. “Is this right?” she asks before starting to move her fingers on the Mango’s temple. “Um-”

 

Yerin takes a step closer towards the girl and hovers herself behind. Her hands trailing to the front now holding guiding the ones that were owned by Sinb. “Just- yeah like this”

 

“Oh..” is what Sinb manages to say in their current situation, her cheeks flushed red. There was no denying that Yerin is making her feel some type of way, and her driver wasn’t lying when he said that she’s adorable.

 

“Now you can start” Yerin informs the girl releasing herself from Sinb’s embrace. She takes a step back returning to her previous position and lowers her head looking at the ground giving herself a pat on the back for that move.

 

Sinb starts moving her fingers and Mango sticks it’s tongue out and wags her tail indicating that she likes it. The remaining water in the mini tub splashes towards Yerin and Sinb chuckles in amusement along with the blonde. “Whoa, Sinb-ssi! You’re really good, is it really your first time doing so?”

 

“Really? I’ve never done this before” The amused brunette felt good receiving a compliment from Yerin. She flashes her smile bold towards her and Yerin felt her heart swoon over for the millionth time this hour.

 

“But I think that’s enough for today, do you mind waiting outside while I finish bathing her off?”

 

Sinb felt a little disappointed when she heard those words, not wanting to leave Yerin’s side. But she nods anyways as she doesn’t want to disturb the groomer with her work. “Sure, that’s fine!”

 

Sinb makes her way out of the room coming back outside and waits patiently in front of the counter. After minutes that felt like hours Yerin finally came out with a newly groomed Mango, looking clean and fresh. The familiar rose scent filled Sinb’s nostrils as she inhales. “Wah Mango-yah you smell really nice”

 

“I figured you liked this scent as there were no complaints when I used it previously” Yerin informs the girl with a cheeky smile. “Is that all for today?”

 

“I think so..” Sinb stood there mum disappointed that the fun part of her day has come to an end. “Yerin-ssi..”

 

Yerin who was making her way behind the counter hums questionably. “When does your shift end?”

 

The brunette’s hopeful gaze meets Yerin’s- piercing her lips together waiting for an answer. The environment went quiet as Yerin glances at the mini clock on the counter in front of her. It’s 4:30. “In about 15 minutes, why?”

 

“Oh.. I just thought.. maybe we could hangout some more- that’s only if you want to! Of course!” Sinb can feel her heart beating faster as she panics.

 

“If you’re willing to wait for 15 minutes then.. sure!” the blonde ends her sentence with a light chuckle to brighten up the mood since she noticed that her customer is a bit flustered. “Ah.. I could wait for you forever- Um! Okay, let me call my driver and send Mango back home- then I’ll just.. come back. Yeah. Sounds good?”

 

Yerin heard the first part of her sentence and couldn’t help but have blood rush to her cheeks. Feeling a little embarrassed, she only nods and flashes a small shy smile towards the other girl. After doing so, Sinb quickly rushed outside with her phone in her shaky hands.

---

HI EVERYONE! I AM SO SORRY IF THIS IS TERRIBLE AND SHORT AND THE FACT THAT IT TOOK ME LONG TO UPDATE IT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL IT'S JUST- THERE'S TOO MUCH GOING ON BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE BETTER AND LONGER ONE SHOTS FOR ALL OF YOU THANK YOU FOR READING THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY I LOVE YOU 

:)