Ice Chocolate Mocha [Coffee Sequel]

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

Sinb woke up with morning with a smile on her face. She didn’t even hissed at her alarm and woke up on the first ring. Heading straight to the bathroom, she looks at herself in the mirror smiling wide. The wide smile slowly turns small- realizing that she hasn’t been this happy in quite sometime.

 

Giving herself a nod, she proceeds to get into the shower and prepares herself for the day. She was schedule free today and that meant she could talk to Yerin all day if she wanted to, and she did.

 

Still in her towel, she unlocks her phone and reads the conversation that she and the other girl had last night before going to bed.

 

10:03 PM Yerin: Good night Sinb-ssi, I’m looking forward to tomorrow.

 

10:05 PM Sinb: You’re still awake? Haha, good night Yerin-ssi . The same goes for me, sweet dreams.

 

Sinb feels her cheeks getting a rush of blood making them as red as ever. The thought of Yerin thinking about her enough to text her goodnight undeniably made the girl excited.

 

Realizing she was still in her towel she glances at the time, it’s almost 10 A.M and she promised to meet Yerin at 10:45. Brushing the thoughts away, she went into a brainstorm of deciding the outfit she was going to wear today.

 

She decided on wearing a black short sleeved blouse that again-- looked to big for her size and a pair of black high waisted shorts that wrapped her perfect thighs tightly exposing her not so long legs. The weather didn’t seem to cold today, living in Korea had it’s weird perks.

 

10:35 AM.

 

She quickly got her things quickly and rushed out of the house and thankfully didn’t forget anything. She had no time to plug her earphones in and plus she’s too nervous to even do that right now.

 

Now she’s walk-running her way to the coffee shop. As she was doing so she had one of those drama like thoughts- like how ridiculous it is that her heart is beating so fast, not sure if it’s because of her body reacting to her rushed actions or because of the girl she’ll be meeting.

 

Speaking of, it really seemed like a scene from a drama. She actually couldn’t believe what’s happening. How did I meet such a gorgeous girl? She asked herself shaking her head, smiling.

 

But even so, Sinb didn’t want to give herself false hope. Yes, she’s never fallen in love before and has never had a crush- but that didn’t stop her from reading all types of relationship and romance novels (and/or fanfiction) that involved heart aching breakups.

 

Shrugging the thought off, she finally spotted the coffee shop and wonders if she’s late. Stopping by the side of the shop, she quickly takes out her phone from her pocket and checks the time.

 

10:40 AM. Huh, I’m on time?

 

She takes a glance inside of the coffee shop trying to stop the girl with bangs.

 

“Hey” she felt a tap on one of shoulders and hears a voice behind her. Startled by the sudden greeting, she jumped backwards but prevents herself from letting out an embarrassing scream. She clenched her shirt where her heart is. “Ah- Yerin-ssi, you startled me” she says trying to catch her breath and calm her heartbeats down- not that it was calm anyways.

 

She takes a look at the other girl and falls open just by a little- in aw by the beauty in front of her. Blinking blankly, Yerin-ssi gave her a weird look and let’s out a small chuckle. “Sinb-ssi, are you okay? Sorry I came onto you like that” the other girl says with her eye smile visible. Sinb can feel her heart melt.

 

Yerin was wearing a simple outfit similar to Sinb herself, except Yerin’s was more colorful- so to speak. A pastel blue t-shirt tucked into her white high waisted shorts, revealing her smooth white legs that can’t go unnoticed by the other girl. Sinb can feel her cheeks go red at the sight, thinking of things that weren’t necessary at this time.

 

“It’s okay, coffee?” Sinb hides her feelings with a suggestion. Yerin nods and flashes Sinb another smile then proceeds to walk beside the girl entering the coffee shop.

 

“I’m not a big fan of coffee but I love the smell, is that weird?” Sinb asks out of the blue as they were standing in line for order. “Neither am I, but I’m such a er for lattes” Yerin answers her. “Have you tried their Iced Chocolate Mocha? It’s delicious, I’m ordering that again so if you want some?” Sinb offers eager to taste her favorite coffee of choice.

 

The other girl nods flashing her eye smile towards Sinb and they both stand next to each other in the comfortable silence. Yerin focuses on the menu ahead of her thinking of what to order- Sinb took this opportunity to admire the girl beside her.

 

Staring deeply, Sinb thought of what Yerin would be if she were to be her girlfriend. How would Yerin take care of her? How would Yerin love her? All those type of questions were lingering in Sinb’s mind. Even though this was their second meeting, Sinb was already deep into the hole that was called Jung Yerin’s heart.

 

Her thoughts were interrupted when Yerin suddenly turns to face her. Instead of giving Sinb a weird look, Yerin only gave her a small warm smile- the other girl can feel her cheeks getting red as their eyes lock with each other. Returning the smile, Sinb does the unexpected and takes Yerin’s hand into hers. Her hand fits perfectly into mine. Yerin then proceeds give a little squeeze while looking at the girls with endearing eyes.

 

Realizing it was their turn, Yerin let’s Sinb order her drink and she proceeds to order hers after. This time again-- Yerin paid for everything although Sinb insisted on paying her part. The girl with bangs just wouldn’t back down so the other girl let’s it go.

 

“I’m definitely paying for our next date” Sinb states as they sit down on an empty table near the window. “This is a date?” Yerin replies with a wide smile on face. “I mean.. if I’m not wrong?” the other girl asks back.

 

“It’s a date” Yerin clarifies now smiling with her eyes.


Someone requested that I continued "Coffee" and I thought why not? Sorry if this is short, I'll try to do longer ones in the future. Please leave some suggestions on AU's I should write next! Sometimes my mind goes blank and I literally have no ideas and plus my exam is coming up so I'm quite busy to think of anything else. Thank you for reading and thank you to who subscribed! I love you all so much :)

 

[You can comment or DM me on twitter @shining_sinbyul about the suggestions, or you can message me about anything haha I'm free to talk!]