Liquored Coffee?

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

Hi! Sorry I haven’t updated in awhile. School takes up a lot of my time and also I’ve been active on my twitter account. But here’s a one shot for you, I hope it’s not too bad and I apologise if this one is a bit confusing but that’s what I intended it to be! Hehe. I hope you like it, have fun reading ~ 


The room was quiet, it’s been this way for about 15 minutes now. The only sound being audible were from the 2 breathing girls who laid next to each other, with pairs of clothes on the floor, in the small messy bed inside the dorm bedroom, staring at the gray ceiling in silence. Both of them only blinked blankly as they pondered on what they just did.

 

The raven haired girl parted her lips slightly to say something but quickly stopped herself and bit her lip. Instead, the blonde girl turned to face her with drowsy eyes,

 

“That was fun, wasn’t it?” Yerin half slurred her words, followed by a grin that could end Sinb’s life in a split second. But fortunately things didn’t work that way, she was still all alive and well, well enough to admire the older girl.

 

Sinb turned to face Yerin now too, the grin definitely looked better when it’s not in her peripheral vision. Her brown orbs were getting lost in the blonde’s shimmering ones. A small smile formed on her lips, this was nice, she thought. The smile quickly faded when other thoughts came running through her mind.

 

“Fun.. what more is there to it?” Sinb coldly says, sighing. Her hot breath brushing against Yerin’s luscious red lips. The blonde wasn’t just drowsy, she was also under the influence of alcohol, which apparently made her more talkative than when she was sober.

 

Sinb refocuses her gaze to meet Yerin’s eyes again, her expression changed. Those shimmering eyes were replaced with dull and guilt.

 

“Get some sleep”

 

Sinb turned herself away facing her back towards Yerin, but cuddles her body closer, her cold skin making contact with the blonde’s warm body temperature. She closes her eyes and tries to calm her wild beating heart.

 

-

 

Yerin woke up that morning with a bad headache, her mind not able to recall what happened last night. The only thing she remembered was her pouring liquor into her black coffee and drinking it in the middle of the night, wanting to forget everything that was on her mind.

 

Maybe alcohol wasn’t the answer, she was with sheets covering her body. The morning sunlight shined towards her half opened eyes as she tries to get up from her bed. Is this how hangovers supposed to be? She tries to remember what happened last night but nothing was working, just who did she sleep with? Paranoid thoughts swarm her mind. Her head pounding in the process.

 

- flash back -

 

“Yerin, you really need to get your together. You can’t just stay in this dorm room forever, you’re not going class, you’re not eating properly. And now you’re pouring liquor into your coffee?? Are you crazy? With an empty stomach?”

 

“I ate, Sojung”

 

“Ate what? Coffee beans? I’m ordering pizza and you’re eating it whether you like it or not”

 

Yerin could only sigh as she took a sip of her new invention. She gagged at the not so pleasing taste but kept drinking anyways. The more she drank, the better it somehow tasted. And just then, Sowon came back into the room shooting a daring glare towards her.

 

“You’re lucky I have money to spend right now or I would’ve made you pay”

 

“Pizza sounds nice right now”

 

“Well you better finish the whole box or I’ll pour that coffee onto you”

 

The blonde’s stomach growled in hunger thinking about the pizza her friend ordered. She gulped another chunk of her drink and her lips. She turned her gaze to meet Sojung’s eyes who were looking at her with full of concern.

 

The way Sojung looked at her sometimes was different, she could tell because the way Sojung looked at her right now was the same way she looked at the girl who caused her to be in this terrible mess.

 

The same girl caused her to not eat for days, the same girl who made made her heartbeat raise just by those red lips of hers. The same girl that she could not stop thinking about no matter how hard she tried, and that’s why she’s trying out this new drink.

 

It frustrated Yerin. She knew Sojung, somehow, liked her more than just friends. Or maybe not? It was just a guess, sometimes the assumption was confirmed by Sojung herself. Mostly because the girl couldn’t help herself and would act all clingy, and then all shy. Why would she get shy when they’ve been friends for years, right?

 

And that gaze, why does it seem like it’s filled with love? More importantly, how could someone like Sojung fall in love with her? The tall, model like body, that face that has boys and girls lining up for her, Kim Sojung? Yes, she admits that the red haired girl was unbelievably stunning, but her feelings towards the girl was nothing more than just “best friends”. Yerin was a mess and Sojung was in some ways miss perfect. But maybe that’s why Sojung fell in love with her.

 

She shook her head when she realised Sojung asked her something. She hummed in question and lifts her head to meet the red haired girl’s adoring gaze again.

 

“I asked what are you thinking about”

 

“Oh.. nothing..”

 

“As always…” Sojung sighed. “Is it Sinb?”

 

“For once it’s not”

 

“Then what is it?”

 

Yerin stood there mum. She didn’t want to mention it because what if she was right? What would that do to their friendship? Well, she wasn’t exactly worried about that, because she knows no matter what happens they’ll stick together.

 

She was more worried about what her rejection would do to Sojung, the last thing she wants is for her to distance herself and be awkward with her.

 

Yerin pierced her lips together into a straight line and Sojung smiled warmly at her. Furrowing her eyebrows, Yerin tilted her head. Why would she be smiling right now?

“You know, it’s funny how you don’t even have to say what you’re thinking about and I’d know about it anyway. It’s okay, we’ll figure it out”

 

Before Yerin could speak a word, Sojung continued.

 

“Well, I have to go. Enjoy your pizza and please.. stop drinking that. Even the idea makes me sick”

 

The red haired girl approaches Yerin and squeezes a tight hug before leaving her to be alone again.

 

She hears the door shut close behind her. Silence. It was silent but now Yerin’s mind became the loudest. All she could do was sigh heavily and finishes her cup of liquor-fied coffee.

 

She drank until the last drop and places the empty mug on her messy study table that was filled with unfinished paper work that was thankfully due in 2 weeks rather than midnight. She reaches for her phone that she hasn’t touched since this morning and checks the time. 5:43 PM.

 

Like always, she didn’t feel like doing anything but just lay down and let thoughts over power her. It seemed stupid, it is. In fact, she knows that she should stop mourning over something that could never happen. But how could she help it when it came to Sinb?

 

Her imaginations and thoughts seemed surreal, she was so close to going insane because of the girl. Is this even normal? How can she be so affected by her when all the girl does is give her cold stares? The conversations they have weren’t even full of anything. They had similar interest and obviously the same sense of humor. They’d laughed hours on end over something that other people most probably wouldn’t.

 

There was just something about Sinb that she just.. liked? Loved? Whatever the word is. She was just very fond of her. In more ways than one.

 

But Sinb. Hwang Eunbi- her full name. It sounded so natural coming out of her. Like her name, she was mysterious. She seldom speaks shares her thoughts and only talks when it was necessary, she was similar to Yerin only that she was colder.

 

As mysterious As Yerin is, she wasn’t as closed as Sinb was. And that’s what makes the blonde more frustrated. Communicating with her was the most difficult thing in the world.

 

She felt her eyes get heavier and her mind went fuzzy. She’s felt this before, only once at a party during her high school years after drinking a sip of beer. That was only a sip, she literally just chugged down a mug’s worth of liquor.

 

She let’s out a giggle at the thought, her getting drunk when the day is almost over. She can finally get Sinb out of her mind.

 

Slowly, her eyes started to close. Her mind wandering off as she drifts herself to sleep. Who knew Yerin would be the sleepy drunk?

 

--

 

The sound of the door click made Yerin flutter her eyes open. The view was hazy, everything seemed like there was 2 of each. Her gaze looks around as she gets up with a smug smile. She didn’t know why, but she felt good. All she wanted to do was laugh but she also wanted to cry. Laughing seemed like a better option, though.

 

“Who’s there??” Yerin calls out giggling, now a wide smile on her face.

 

She heard a sigh, it sounded familiar. How could a sigh sound familiar, she thought? But she just knew who it came from. She hears footsteps coming closer and turns her head towards the sound.

 

“Hey you’re here.. it’s been awhile. Why did you stop coming over? I miss you, haha!” Yerin slurred, giggling while she’s at it.

 

The room was only lighten up by the moonlight that shined through Yerin’s window. But Yerin could clearly, well not really clear, but she could see her face. She had that cold expression on her, as always. But Yerin couldn’t help but think how hot she looked at this moment. Without knowing she her lips at the sight.

 

Yerin gets up from her bed and takes a step closer to Sinb, who which didn’t even flinch at the sudden act.

 

“You know, I poured liquor into my coffee just so that I could stop thinking of you. But here you are! Why did I do that when you’d come over?”

 

Sinb only stared at the girl in front of her, a stare that was filled with confusion, and also lust. Somehow Yerin seemed so.. attractive. More than usual.

 

So instead of answering, she slams her lips against the pair in front of her. Yerin’s mind was going crazier than it already was.

 

A kiss turned into a heated make out session on Yerin’s bed, more like a tongue war. Their hands roamed onto each other’s bodies and before you know it, clothes were on the floor. Huffs turned into moans and moans turned into screams of pleasure.

 

By the end of it, Sinb only sighed in the midst of silence that they were in.

 

“That was fun, wasn’t it?

 

“Fun.. what more is there to it?”

 

Those words hit Yerin. A sudden pang hits her chest as her eyes meet the ones owned by the girl in front of her. Crying seemed like a better option now.

 

“Get some sleep”

 

So Yerin obeyed and shut her teary eyes closed. She felt Sinb scoot in closer to her and their bodies meet. Yerin only stood still with her hand going over Sinb’s waist and places it onto her belly, becoming the big spoon between the two of them.

 

She hoped the Sinb could feel, or at least hear her heart pounding against her back.

 

Hope, a word that she hated yet use so often.

 

--

 

She saw a pizza box on top of her study table and being that she was starving, so she decided to eat. Upon opening, a few pieces were missing and she guessed that the person that came over last night ate them. She shrugged it off and gave up trying to remember what happened. At this point she couldn’t care less. There’s even a chance that the person could be Sojung but she didn’t even flinch at the thought.

 

She checked her phone, no notifications. The time stated it was 10 in the morning. Yerin wasn’t the type to be unhygienic so after having a few slices of that cold pizza she hoped into the shower for a quick rinse.

 

She heard a door click as she dries her hair and before lifting her head up she puts her hair in a towel roll. She wonders on all the times she’s lived in this dorm room, is there a ever a time where she locked the doors?

 

Upon lifting her head her eyes met the person who entered. She felt goosebumps on her skin and a sudden swarm of butterflies fills her stomach. What is she doing here?

 

No words came out of Sinb upon their gaze meeting, only a white small plastic bag in hand. She places it on Yerin’s bed before going to the kitchen area to get a cold glass of water.

 

Yerin’s eyes followed every move that Sinb was making, her mind trying to solve the pieces together.

 

“Were you.. um.. the one who came over last night?” Yerin said shyly in almost a whisper. The room was small enough for Sinb to hear every word, though.

 

Sinb handed the glass of water to Yerin and takes out a bottle of asprin from the plastic bag.

 

Yerin only waited for her and waited for an answer, but of course, Sinb will be Sinb and she will live up to her name.

 

She proceeds to hand in Yerin 2 pills and the blonde immediately shoves them into her system, desperate for her headache and hogged feeling to go away.

 

“Have you written anything new?”

 

“No”

 

Sinb has never been the one to be interested in Yerin’s personal liking. So the sudden question caught the blonde off guard, but she decided not to ask.

 

“I’m bored”

 

“Oh..”

 

“Aren’t you always bored though?”

 

“Because you’re boring”

 

“Well what do you do for fun, then?”

 

Sinb smirked at the question.

 

“You really wanna know?”

 

Yerin shrugged her shoulders as she sat down on her bed with a sigh coming out of her.

 

“Last night was fun”

 

-