Hold Me

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

“Yerin-ah” Sinb teases her unnie, not that Yerin mind it though. They’re close enough to be dropping the formality anyways. But it wasn’t the formalities that caught Yerin off guard, it somehow seemed like Sinb was calling her like she was her girlfriend or something.

“Yah, what am I? Your girlfriend?” Yerin strikes back at the younger girl. Surprised by the question, Sinb falls silent. Her expression changes all together at that.

“You are my girlfriend…” Sinb says with her voice barely audible. But even so, Yerin heard every word. A smile grows on Yerin’s lips. What did I do to deserve this Eunbi?

“Oh.. is that so? If I’m your girlfriend, that means I can do this-” Yerin makes a statement as she grabs the younger girls hand and intertwining their fingers together. “Right?” She finishes and proceeds to kiss the top surface of Sinb’s hand.

“And I can also do this” she continues and gives Sinb a peck on the lips. Maybe they were playing around and maybe Yerin went out of line, but the older girl couldn’t care less.

“Yah!!” Sinb exclaims taken aback by the action but doesn’t really back away from the older girl. “Why? You don’t like it?” Yerin teases the younger girl more and moves her head towards Sinb’s. Making their faces only a few inches away from each other.

“A-aniyo..” the younger girl stutters now more fussed by the act. Since she was a terrible liar, she just had to admit to it. Her heart’s beating faster than before with her mind and stomach spinning at the same pace.

“So you like it?” Yerin proceeds to flirt-tease Sinb, not actually knowing if this was still them joking around like usual or if it was serious. Either way, Yerin couldn’t care less.

There lies a speechless Sinb in front of her. Blinking blankly, the younger couldn’t help but tense up. "An...niyo..." she attempt to lie but of course she had to stutter again.

A smirk can be seen on the older girls face and that smirk could probably end Sinb's life. "Yah... hajima..." the younger girl tries to stop her with a lie again, she never wants this to stop.

"Yah? Yah? I'm your unnie!! Where is your respect? Oh wait, you're my girlfriend so I guess it's fine" the older girl says ever so proudly and kisses Sinb's hand repeatedly- well not repeatedly. She kissed her hand exactly 9 times and paused to to look at the younger girl.

"And... number 10" she says before colliding their kips together. This time it wasn't just a peck, and Sinb couldn't be more glad.

Parting their lips, Yerin backs away only by a few centimetres from their current position. Staring into each others eyes deeply, Sinb can't help but want more and so she proceeds to lean in for another round. Yerin not expecting the turn of tables is startled by what Sinb has done- although that didn't stop her from joining the girl in making their lips moving in sync.

They both stop and back away from each other leaving only a tiny space between the two of them. Now again, staring into each others eyes so deeply. "We should do this more often" Sinb says slowly not trying to ruin the mood. A small smirk can be seen on the older girls face again amused by what the younger girl just said.

"Wahh... my Sinb is so naughty-" she teases the other girl before continuing. "but I guess I have no choice but to accept that offer"

"Who said I was offering? I was demanding" Sinb says laying it straight to the other girl. Yerin pretends to be shocked. "Uwaa~ okay then my demanding Sinb. We will do this more often" Yerin says and ends it with a wink towards the younger girl.

Yerin wraps her arms around Sinb and drags her down to lie beside her on her bed. Giggling, Sinb positions herself to her right facing the older girl. Yerin does the same when she notices. "I like you" Sinb confesses.

"I've always liked you" Yerin says with a serious yet calming expression.

A small smile can be seen on both of the girls faces.