Coffee [1/2]

SINRIN ONE SHOTS

It may seem like something that came out of a movie, but Sinb woke up with the sun in her face. Although it did, the cold air was still present- it was chilly. The girl couldn't help but pull herself back to bed. Shifting to her left, she saw the time and groaned loudly in the silent morning. She has a class around 9:00 AM and it's currently 8:15.

Sighing heavily, she got out of her bed and gets ready to head out. Living as a college student meant her spendings had to be restricted- or maybe she was just bad at saving money. There was nothing in the girls apartment to eat. So she thought it'd be a good idea to visit the coffee shop near her college, not to mention that the coffee there is delicious and she's not even a big fan of the coffee.

The cold weather made it quite easy for Sinb to get dressed, not that her style was hard to decide anyways. She wore her typical black skinny jeans that wrapped tightly around her perfect legs that everyone seems to compliment her about, she never understood why, she found them to be "normal sized". For her top, she went with her beloved white long sleeved button up collar shirt that looked a little too big for her size but that's what she loved about it. Tucking it in only in the front. Finishing the look off with a long black coat due to the chilly weather. She cleared out her messy table and tried to shove everything neatly into her backpack, making sure she didn't forget her laptop and phone like last time.

She took a look into the mirror and thought it looked nice enough. She never really cared about impressing anyone, she only dressed up because she likes doing it and she likes looking good. Many of her friends have commented about her style and praise her even by the simplest outfits.

Stepping out of the building with her phone in hand and earbuds in her ears, she takes in a deep chilly breath and let's it out, visible due to the temperature.

She starts walking while checking her phone to choose a song to play for her short walk. With the last song being "Siganeul Dalryeoseo", she decides to restart the track and listen to it on her way there. Admiring the lyrics as she observes the environment around her. Somehow she could relate to these lyrics even though she has never fallen in love, or even had a small crush. The song meant a lot of her in a various ways and she doesn't even know why.

The walk to the coffee shop wasn't long as it was near her apartment and that was a convinience she was very thankful for. She pushes the shop door open and is greeted by the scent of coffee that she never gets tired off. Heading straight to que that already had around 4 people in line she patiently waits for her turn to order with her stomach growling of hunger, eager for some food. She shifts her vision to the open display of food beside the counter and a smile can be seen on her face. Everything there looked delicious but the smile quickly fades away when she remembers that she probably doesn't have enough money to buy anything that was displayed there.

She felt a someone come up behind her but knowing that they're in line she didn't bother to turn around. She took out her earphones and the song that's still playing blasted out due to the high volume. Not bothering to lower it she just holds the earphones in her hands as she scans the menu up ahead. Doing so, she felt the person behind her tap her shoulders. She's startled by the action but a calm expression remains on her face. She turns around and gets greeted with a girl who not only was smiling through her lips but also her eyes.

Sinb felt her world turn upside down upon seeing the strangers beautiful appearance. As stated before, she's never fallen in love and has never even had a crush. This feeling was foreign to her. What is this?; Sinb thought feeling her heart thump harder.

"Sorry if I'm wrong, but are you listening to Siganeul Dalryeoseo?" the girl asks politely with her smile(s) still intact. Sinb who's still frozen, blinks at the girl before processing the question throughly in her mind.

"Ah- oh- yes.. Sorry" she snaps back to reality shoving away the thoughts in her mind, apologising for her weird behaviour. The stranger chuckles. "That's my favourite song, I like the lyrics a lot" she states and Sinb's blank expression turns into an amused one. "Really? Me too!" Sinb exclaims relating to the stranger. The both chuckle together in the line.

"Oh, you're up next" the girl notifies Sinb as she looks up front that only had a person left. Sinb quickly glaces in front of her and an 'o' can be seen on her lips. She nods politely and turns around getting ready to order. "Wait-" she hears the girl behind her call. Sinb turns around again facing the beautiful girl behind her.

"Are you free to sit and talk?" the stranger asks shyly looking down, not sure of how Sinb would react. She lifts her head and sees a frowning girl in front of her. "I have class at 9" Sinb informs her with a disappointed tone. "Oh, you're a student? At what university?" she curiously asks, hiding her disappointment of not being able to talk to the girl more. "Sogang" Sinb shortly answers. "Ah.. really" the stranger manages to say with a nod.

"Can I buy you a drink then?" she asks quickly and without waiting for answer she immediately goes up the counter beside Sinb and starts ordering her own drink. "What would you like?" she turns to her right asking Sinb with her smile(s) visible again. Sinb can feel her cheeks getting flushed and hesitantly answers her. "Iced Chocolate Mocha"

"And we'll have one Iced Chocolate Mocha, do you want anything to eat?" she asks again. Sinb's head spikes up upon hearing the word "eat". Checking her wallet, she sighs in defeat. "No thank you" she tells the stranger with a forced smile. Noticing the odd behaviour, she tilts her head but says nothing. She focuses back on the cashier. "And I'll take one of those croissants please, that's all" she tells the cashier finishing off the order. Glancing at Sinb, she gives her a quick wink that could probably end Sinb's life.

"That'll be 21 dollars" the cashier informs them of their total. Sinb hands in her money but is stopped by the other girl. "It's on me" she says with a soft smile handing in her card.

"What's your name?" Sinb asks out of the blue while waiting for the cashier to return the other girls card. "Yerin" she answers shortly with a smile. "What's yours?" she asks back. "Sinb"

Yerin, cute like the herself. Sinb thought and cringed at herself for being so cheesy. "Thank you, Yerin-ssi" Sinb shyly thanked the girl with a small smile. Yerin nodded and returns the smiling gesture.

Sinb took this short time to admire Yerin's features. Everything about Yerin seemed to match her perfectly, her eyes are nice and big but turns into a smile when she smiles. Her soft and pink lips compliments her cheeks that were of the same color. Her nose was boop material which Sinb wanted to do so badly. Seeing the way she dresses, Sinb knew that the girl had a decent job that pays well enough for her to afford these type of clothing.

Sinb's eyes finally met the gaze of Yerin that caught her staring. If Sinb's cheeks could get any redder, it would. The other girl just chuckles and gets their order from the other side of the counter.

"Here's your drink.....and food" Yerin says with a warm tone handing Sinb her order. "I thought you ordered this for yourself?" Sinb questions her before taking the drink and food. "Well.. let's just say it's my treat" Yerin tells her with a cheeky smile.

"I'll.. pay you back when I can" Sinb tells her a little embarassed by her financial situation. "Sinb-ssi, it's really no problem. But if you really do want to pay me back- give me your number and meet me after your class?" Yerin asks while handing her phone to Sinb.

Sinb blinks blankly at the other girl not knowing how to respond. "Oh.. sure" she finally says taking Yerin's phone and putting in her number.

"Hey, it's almost 9:00. You better get to your class" Yerin informs Sinb checking her phone when she gave it back to her. "Really? Okay, I'll see you then!" Sinb rushed not forgetting her food and drink. She quickly bowed and thanked the girl one more time before chasing out of the coffee shop.

Yerin stood there letting out the breath she didn't know she was holding in.

How did I meet such a gorgeous girl?